PDA

View Full Version : ***Update on the Ron Paul Blimp***

NerveShocker
12-24-2007, 05:01 AM
The blimp currently has 325,000$ raised and needs the next 75,000$ to fly through New Hampshire primaries. It is currently working on repairs and then heading south possibly to Florida. The weather down south has been much more stable and they expect to get a lot more flying time. Here is the most recent update on the blimp http://youtube.com/watch?v=0vuJcoJ-5Sg

If you want to help keep the blimp airborne go to:

www.RonPaulBlimp.com

bucfish
12-24-2007, 05:05 AM
Let's get the blimp funded!!!

slowmotionjones
12-24-2007, 08:41 AM
I hope their deadline isn't before this weekend. Christmas bonuses and a friday payday (for some) will let allow for a lot of people, like me, to donate again.

Ozwest
12-24-2007, 08:46 AM
The blimp currently has 325,000$ raised and needs the next 75,000$ to fly through New Hampshire primaries. It is currently working on repairs and then heading south possibly to Florida. The weather down south has been much more stable and they expect to get a lot more flying time. Here is the most recent update on the blimp http://youtube.com/watch?v=0vuJcoJ-5Sg

www.RonPaulBlimp.com (http://www.RonPaulBlimp.com)
I'm all for the blimp, but isn't New Hampshire out of the question because of weather?

I thought they were working out an itinerary for a south run...

alienpyro
12-24-2007, 08:48 AM
keep the blimp afloat as well as getting other movements some momentum!!!!! check out the new site.

www.Drive4RonPaul.com

stefans
12-24-2007, 08:49 AM
I'm all for the blimp, but isn't New Hampshire out of the question because of weather?

I thought they were working out an itinerary for a south run...

the text said "through the new hampshire primaries" not "in new hampshire during the primaries".
(are they trying to confuse people deliberately?)

Oliver
12-24-2007, 08:51 AM

www.RonPaulBlimp.com (http://www.RonPaulBlimp.com)

$325,000 (Blimp) /
$85,000 (USA Today full page ad)

= ~4 Full page Ad's full of information on a major Media-outlet.

(=4 x 3.9 million readers (http://www.usatoday.com/media_kit/pressroom/pr_justfacts_usatoday.htm))

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 08:54 AM
I wasnt confused,maybe drink coffee then read again,pretty clear they say its flying south ,and they need it to fly thru nh primaries as in the date,pretty clear to me blimpin

stefans
12-24-2007, 08:56 AM
$325,000 (Blimp) /

(=4 x 3.9 million readers (http://www.usatoday.com/media_kit/pressroom/pr_justfacts_usatoday.htm))

yeah...you can argue about the effectiveness of the blimp.
I personally like to see people funding http://www.operationnh.org
but it's their money so if they want to fund a blimp...

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 08:57 AM
$325,000 (Blimp) /

then id suggest you donate 85,000 ,if you would get off this blimp thread,you would notice there are already full page ads that are going to run all over NH and the NYT ,would you STOP IT, donate to the blimp ,the blimp payed for itself before it left the ground,it has been covered several times my local/state and national and more to come so unless you have about 20-30 million to help get ron paul more airtime,THE BLIMP IS DOING JUST THAT geeez

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 08:59 AM
yeah...you can argue about the effectiveness of the blimp.
I personally like to see people funding http://www.operationnh.org
but it's their money so if they want to fund a blimp...

last time i looked it was being funded,ITS CALLLED FREAKING MULTI-TASKING

stefans
12-24-2007, 09:00 AM

last time I looked it was underfunded.

Oliver
12-24-2007, 09:02 AM
last time I looked it was underfunded.

I didn't look at all. I get informed about it outside the Blimp-Forum,
for some strange "Please, please Donate!"-reasons.

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 09:03 AM
if you dont like the blimp we get it,now go find some hannity forum or stop posting unless your posting your donation to the blimp. your not helping anything by your negativity,and yes you are being negative,try not posting anything we get you dont like the blimp,so give it a rest.. or start your own chip in to run newspaper ads. less talk more ACTION i have chipins for colorado www.ronpaulsummit.com ,the focus is everywhere.

IF YOU FEEL THE NEEDS TO RUN ADS THERN START A CHIPIN, BLIMPIN

enuff already , there will be full page ads already RUNNING IN NH BEFORE THE PRIMARY ,it has been done,but you can design another ad and start a chip in,let me know when you have it done lesss talk more action;)

stefans
12-24-2007, 09:04 AM
I didn't look at all. I get informed about it outside the Blimp-Forum,
for some strange "Please, please Donate!"-reasons.

we were talking about operationnh.org

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 09:05 AM
every chip in is under funded , people will donate to what they like,who are you to questions someones donations?? i hvae donated to many,and you have that right but you dont need to bash other people ideas or chip ins ,if you think that5s the way to rasie money then you need help STOP BASHING THE BLIMP AND MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD TO RAISE MONEY FOR THE OPERATION

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 09:07 AM

well this is a blimp thread so move your discussion elsewhere

stop hijacking the threads make a thread to what you want then,and stop posting non blimp info

Oliver
12-24-2007, 09:07 AM

I like operationnh - maybe we could just make "Ad Bombs" for the
states that are about to vote. This way we would assure that the
name is out there in the most important States. Being completely
controlled and managed by the Grassroots... Bad Idea?

stefans
12-24-2007, 09:09 AM
if you dont like the blimp we get it,now go find some hannity forum

shut up. I was supportive of the blimp.
I think it failed though. for a lot of reasons.

it is "also-mentioned" in some news article which would have been written anyway, there seem to be no big events planned(it should have been over big political rallies and sports events), the weather is bad and the media coverage we'd hoped for isn't there.

I'm not accusing anybody of anything. just considering the results.

edit: and I explicitely stated that I'm not trying to tell people which project they should donate to. I just think the complaining by the blimpers is a bit annoying when they realize people don't want to donate to that project anymore.

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 09:10 AM
STEFANS ,go read other threads ok? llepard is running several full paghe ads in all NH PAPERS AND THE NYT and if you want people to donate to your cause then make a THTREAD and stop hijacking the blimp thread,and when you make the thread let me know so i can go over there and talk about your operation and get peoiple to donate to the blimp,so far it makes you look like a troll move yourt argument to your owqn thread last timen i looked this is a blimp thread not your personal argument for nhoperation go make a thread then geeez

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 09:11 AM
shut up. I was supportive of the blimp.
I think it failed though. for a lot of reasons.

it is "also-mentioned" in some news article which would have been written anyway, there seem to be no big events planned(it should have been over big political rallies and sports events), the weather is bad and the media coverage we'd hoped for isn't there.

I'm not accusing anybody of anything. just considering the results.

this thread,Isnt for you to decide the success of the blimp go read the post ,go take your argument to the proper thread THATS THE POINT maybe i just need to put you on ignore, or is this going over your head??

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 09:12 AM
stefan then go make a thread to consider your results and stop hijacking threads

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefans

well this is a blimp thread so move your discussion elsewhere

stop hijacking the threads make a thread to what you want then,and stop posting non blimp info

stefans
12-24-2007, 09:14 AM
yeah put me on ignore.
operationNH was a side note, considering the results of the blimp project.
I'm not discussing operationNH here, I don't think I'm offtopic.

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 09:20 AM
yeah put me on ignore.
operationNH was a side note, considering the results of the blimp project.
I'm not discussing operationNH here, I don't think I'm offtopic.

so you have 100% results of the blimp,then please tell everyone,since you have all the facts aand sources??? you are full of ____ my point is go make a thread then,you are negative and posting negative crap yes you are off topic you havent said one thing other then bitch ,well then go make a thrread like this for your cause and stop trying to hijack the thread which is exactly what your doing ,this is what trolls do,are you one?? i dont know,but you sure look like one,LIKE I SAID GO MAKE A THREAD THEN ON THE NON SUCCESS you think it is,and stop posting the nhoperation here and make your own thread to support your cause,thats the point. if you continue to post your crap here then yes you are off topic,your negativity is pointless, go make a thrread or comment on a nhoperation thread you are way off topic and your plain negative comments are trollish in appearance enuff said

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 09:22 AM
mods im beginning to think stefan is either a troll or just plain clueless\\

giving you the benefit,if your not a troll i would like your press release on the failure of the blimp and i want sources to include trevor and ronpaul forums mods and ronpaul2008.com and elijah then i might agree with you,until then you are talking out your ___

stefans
12-24-2007, 09:26 AM
haven't we agreed that you put me on ignore?
jeez.
if you can't handle one negative conclusion about the blimp on a thread called "update on the blimp" don't post on a public forum.

blimp people have created dozens of "donate! donate! donate! otherwise the MSM is going to laugh at us!"-threads and I'm the one forcing my opinion onto others by mentioning operationNH once...

Man from La Mancha
12-24-2007, 09:26 AM
Speciallyblend

Planted people are like disinformation people, they will look like good guys with 90% of their activities but you will know them by the fruits of their labor. The blimp like the money bombs are great projects for PR and/or money. Notice the ones that try to keep derailing them. The most successful projects we have made. The ones our opponents would most like to see derailed.

LibertyEagle
12-24-2007, 09:28 AM

You need to check again, Kenny. $50k is needed for each of the early primary states. Thus far, that amount of money has only been raised for Iowa. No other state. And we are running out of time.

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 09:28 AM
please explain to me how all the articles on the blimp across the country is bad it would of cost us 5 million to have the coverage that 300,000 has bought,please xplain this, the blimp has been covered by all 3 national networsk and alot of local and state media from newspapers and tv and radio,so i fail to see your argument when you look at the cost ratio which was paid for befor it left the ground,hence if there was no blimp there wouldnt be blimp stories wow , if you continue to argue,then you do look trollish,or just plain clueless, well good luck,im busy buying newpaper and radio ads as i type

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 09:29 AM
jeez.
if you can't handle one negative conclusion about the blimp on a thread called "update on the blimp" don't post on a public forum.

blimp people have created dozens of "donate! donate! donate! otherwise the MSM is going to laugh at us!"-threads and I'm the one forcing my opinion onto others by mentioning operationNH once...

i said i might,i just hope you finally remove yourself from under a rock,but i see you are trully clueless

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 09:30 AM
there is no need for you to be negative, ill be waiting for your press releases and sources for this,until then your talking out your ___

alienpyro
12-24-2007, 09:31 AM
lets be reasonable here

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 09:32 AM
jeez.

then make your own thread and stop hijacking them,there you go again you are clueless,and trollish actiing ,note trollish actiing isnt calling you a troll but sure makes you look like one

Man from La Mancha
12-24-2007, 09:33 AM
You need to check again, Kenny. $50k is needed for each of the early primary states. Thus far, that amount of money has only been raised for Iowa. No other state. And we are running out of time.Thats what the HQ is for, when we gave money to them, they can pay those fees.

stefans
lets be reasonable here

:D

+1

DanielDeibler
Help the blimp get more donors by joining the blimp's Facebook group at http://facebook.com/group.php?gid=9084636647 and add the blimp as a friend on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/theronpaulblimp and invite all of your friends to do the same!

speciallyblend
stefan when you have your press release ready with sources from the blimp itself on your claims,then i might believe until then its crap

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 09:34 AM
:D

+1

+2 waiting on your press release on all the crap on your failure on the blimp until then your talking out your ___ +1,000,000,000:D

where is your press releases and proof to back up your ASSumptions i want sources from trevor and elijah spouting what your saying in failures and then i want to see your thread you started in helping OP NHOPERATION

LibertyEagle
12-24-2007, 09:35 AM
Thats what the HQ is for, when we gave money to them, they can pay those fees.

What are you talking about? Kenny and I were talking about grassroots TV commercials.

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 09:37 AM
Help the blimp get more donors by joining the blimp's Facebook group at http://facebook.com/group.php?gid=9084636647 and add the blimp as a friend on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/theronpaulblimp and invite all of your friends to do the same!

there we go thats the spirit

stefans
12-24-2007, 09:38 AM
+2 waiting on your press release on all the crap on your failure on the blimp until then your talking out your ___ +1,000,000,000

I need to issue press releases to state my opinion?!
everybody can look at google news, or wherever, and form his own opinion.

get your act together. I was posting my opinion in a factual manner without accusing anyone of personal failure and you're spamming the thread because of it.

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 09:41 AM
I need to issue press releases to state my opinion?!
everybody can look at google news, or wherever, and form his own opinion.

get your act together. I was posting my opinion in a factual manner without accusing anyone of personal failure and you're spamming the thread because of it.

when you say the blimp is a failure YOU DAM RIGHT YOU DO, you have nothing to back your opinion up,since its already paid for itself in media coverage and more,so YES WHEN YOU SPOUT CRAP YOU NEED TO BACK IT WITH SOURCES

tanstaafl
12-24-2007, 09:41 AM
I understand that if there are enough newspaper stories about the blimp, that the $400k invested can get paid back quickly. However, are those stories really getting written - especially since the blimp appears to be down about 75% of the time and only appears to be capable of circling endlessly around its NC home base? At some point - like now - it is time to make an executive decision that the thing isn't panning out and the funds are better used elsewhere.

One specific suggestion for an "elsewhere" is buying LARGE car signs and placing them, preferably, on the fronts and backs of cars with a lot of street exposure.

12" x 18" color magnet signs are available here (http://www.ronpaulgrassrootshq.com/store/ron-paul-magnetic-car-signs-and-window-clings.html) for around $113 for 10. In mass quantities I bet the cost could be brought well below $10 each.

Imagine $400k buying 40,000 signs instead. If you placed 100 signs per city, people would see them. Imagine 100 signs in 400 cities across America. Rapid deployment and huge impact.

THIS is one example of a better use of funds than the blimp, imo. The blimp *seemed* like a great idea, so it's great it was tried. But given its record to date, and the opportunity cost, the sooner the project is shut down the better....or maybe NOW go south, if that will stop the endless downtime, and blitz all the large cities possible in 15 days and then reassess.

Man from La Mancha
12-24-2007, 09:42 AM
What are you talking about? Kenny and I were talking about grassroots TV commercials.I thought you were talking about state filing fees, I didn't see the mention of TV ads in your post.:)

speciallyblend
then take your negativity to google then not here, so far you have been negative here and that is trollish,go ask your mom or something your clueless

stefans
looks like I was wrong on one issue: sports events are now on the flight plan.

http://www.nolanchart.com/article678.html

not yet on ronpaulblimp.com

edit: speciallyblend, why don't you think about what you're trying to say before posting. so you don't answer in 2 or 3 parts each. thank you.

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 09:44 AM
I understand that if there are enough newspaper stories about the blimp, that the $400k invested can get paid back quickly. However, are those stories really getting written - especially since the blimp appears to be down about 75% of the time and only appears to be capable of circling endlessly around its NC home base? At some point - like now - it is time to make an executive decision that the thing isn't panning out and the funds are better used elsewhere.

One specific suggestion for an "elsewhere" is buying LARGE car signs and placing them, preferably, on the fronts and backs of cars with a lot of street exposure.

12" x 18" color magnet signs are available here (http://www.ronpaulgrassrootshq.com/store/ron-paul-magnetic-car-signs-and-window-clings.html) for around $113 for 10. In mass quantities I bet the cost could be brought well below $10 each.

Imagine $400k buying 40,000 signs instead. If you placed 100 signs per city, people would see them. Imagine 100 signs in 400 cities across America. Rapid deployment and huge impact.

THIS is one example of a better use of funds than the blimp, imo. The blimp *seemed* like a great idea, so it's great it was tried. But given its record to date, and the opportunity cost, the sooner the project is shut down the better....or maybe NOW go south, if that will stop the endless downtime, and blitz all the large cities possible in 15 days and then reassess.

hijacked thread go make your thread with your idea and you can bash your own ideas you dont like it we get it now move on

Matthew Zak
12-24-2007, 09:45 AM
I wish I wasn't extremely broke. :(

LibertyEagle
12-24-2007, 09:47 AM
Tanstaafl,

I think they said that they are planning on going south. If it's going to continue during the winter months, I think that's a very good idea. Hopefully then, it will be kept in the air far more than it has been thus far.

Man from La Mancha
12-24-2007, 09:47 AM

THIS is one example of a better use of funds than the blimp, imo. The blimp *seemed* like a great idea, so it's great it was tried. But given its record to date, and the opportunity cost, the sooner the project is shut down the better....or maybe NOW go south, if that will stop the endless downtime, and blitz all the large cities possible in 15 days and then reassess.As mentioned many times many of us are capable of multi tasking. Two, if you have been reading the blimp updates the blimp is going to Florida and will be seeing much more flying, thus much more PR that will be worth much more than the $400,000/m. And also if you have been following the stories for this everyone stops and looks at it and traffic slows down just to look. Can you name one other moving billboard that does that.

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 09:48 AM
Matthew Zack,thanks for your support,ill try to make an extra 10 dolla donation for you ok;)

psalm82x3
12-24-2007, 09:50 AM
Consider redesigning the RonPaulBlimp.com website. The first page has so much on it that you have to scroll all around, and there is no subpage for the donation aparatus. Less is more! About 4/5ths of the stuff on the first page needs to be moved to an archive section.

It is situationally ironic that some of the only people in the campaign, grassroots or otherwise, who understand that less is more put too much on their website. The simple messages on the Blimp itself are marketing genius imho.

reduen
12-24-2007, 09:52 AM
"Great news! We've received an extension on the blimp fundraising deadline."

Wow what a shocker..!:rolleyes:

Pure sensationalism.. If your product/service was percieved to be a great enough value, you would have no money problems. Good luck!

Man from La Mancha
12-24-2007, 09:52 AM
Consider redesigning the RonPaulBlimp.com website. The first page has so much on it that you have to scroll all around, and there is no subpage for the donation aparatus. Less is more! About 4/5ths of the stuff on the first page needs to be moved to an archive section.

It is situationally ironic that some of the only people in the campaign, grassroots or otherwise, who understand that less is more put too much on their website. The simple messages on the Blimp itself are marketing genius imho.Welcome aboard, enjoyed your positive suggestions.

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 09:55 AM
the blimp has already paid for itself in media coverage the rest is gravy,please donate donate donate. . the rest of the negative people will be eating and already are eating crow since the blimp has paid for itself already in media coverage what point of that DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND

DONATE DONATE TO EVERY CAUSE YOU CAN,THE BLIMP IS SPREADING THE MESSAGE

if anyone had to purchase the coverage it has already got it would be in the 3-4 million already with all the media coverage local/state/national that it already has had,all 3 msm has covered several times,radio and local tv and the people.... THATS A HUGE SUCCESS

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 09:56 AM

It is situationally ironic that some of the only people in the campaign, grassroots or otherwise, who understand that less is more put too much on their website. The simple messages on the Blimp itself are marketing genius imho.

you can contact elijah and trevor they would like and need help im sure,welcome

stefans
12-24-2007, 09:57 AM
the blimp has already paid for itself in media coverage the rest is gravy,please donate donate donate.

where's your press release?! :D
you're hilarious.

SCNR

pacelli
12-24-2007, 10:00 AM
if you dont like the blimp we get it,now go find some hannity forum or stop posting unless your posting your donation to the blimp. your not helping anything by your negativity,and yes you are being negative,try not posting anything we get you dont like the blimp,so give it a rest.. or start your own chip in to run newspaper ads. less talk more ACTION i have chipins for colorado www.ronpaulsummit.com ,the focus is everywhere.

Whoa, being a little over-reactive here? Why would you want to isolate people from the Ron Paul movement just because they don't like the blimp? The hannity forum? That is no way to treat a fellow Ron Paul supporter. The negativity in your post is simply disgraceful.

Man from La Mancha
12-24-2007, 10:05 AM
where's your press release?! :D
you're hilarious.

SCNR
Google Ron Paul Blimp under the News heading and I obtained 248 stories and admittedly they are not all media sources but a lot are that is a lot of PR.....http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&q=Ron+paul+blimp&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tab=wn&sa=N&start=20...this doesn't include TV and radio local and national.

stefans
12-24-2007, 10:11 AM
Google Ron Paul Blimp under the News heading and I obtained 248 stories and admittedly they are not all media sources but a lot are that is a lot of PR.

I don't want to argue about that. I've come to the conclusion that there is not much media coverage GENERATED by the blimp except in the first few days. ("ron paul supporters now have a blimp").
it is quite often mentioned in articles about ron paul, yes.

if you've come to another conclusion, great. donate to the blimp project.

Man from La Mancha
12-24-2007, 10:12 AM
I don't want to argue about that. I've come to the conclusion that there is not much media coverage GENERATED by the blimp except in the first few days. ("ron paul supporters now have a blimp").
it is quite often mentioned in articles about ron paul, yes.

if you've come to another conclusion, great. donate to the blimp project.Sounds like O'Riely "I don't want to hear about history":p

Oliver
12-24-2007, 10:15 AM
After making my point, which was...

$325,000 (Blimp) /

(=4 x 3.9 million readers (http://www.usatoday.com/media_kit/pressroom/pr_justfacts_usatoday.htm)) = 15,600,000 viewsWhere is the math speaking FOR the Blimp? ... Anyone? :confused:

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 10:20 AM
Whoa, being a little over-reactive here? Why would you want to isolate people from the Ron Paul movement just because they don't like the blimp? The hannity forum? That is no way to treat a fellow Ron Paul supporter. The negativity in your post is simply disgraceful.

yes it is but it dwarfs the negativity that folks keep attacking the blimp with negative not constructive arguments and then they hijack the threads for there own interest, thats even worse but yeah i was a lil negative toward people who continue to troll against the blimp we get it you dont like it ok,fine enuff stop it

bucfish
12-24-2007, 10:20 AM
The Blimp is only beginning but we need people to please donate and have faith in the Blimp team!!!

Save The Blimp!!!
Donate Today!!!

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 10:21 AM
well i hope you ron paul supporters enjoy all the attacking your doing great job keep up the great work, this is ony directed at negative attacking people,not constructive arguments ,unless they are hijacking the thread to promote other chip ins,like i isaid you want to promote your own then make a thread thats all..

stefans
12-24-2007, 10:22 AM
Sounds like O'Riely "I don't want to hear about history":p

because it starts with the same words?! :)
everybody can form his own opinion about that. if you think the blimp has generated all the articles in which it is only mentioned in one paragraph, I can hardly argue against it. I just don't think so.

Oliver
12-24-2007, 10:24 AM
well i hope you ron paul supporters enjoy all the attacking your doing great job keep up the great work

No, that's not the point. I like the Blimp. The question is:
"Is it economical, or is it a Hillary tax-money waste?"

Here's my simple math:

$325,000 (Blimp) /

(=4 x 3.9 million readers (http://www.usatoday.com/media_kit/pressroom/pr_justfacts_usatoday.htm) = 15,600,000 views)

What is your economical point - based on mathematical facts? :confused:

The Blimp "rocks!" ? - Yes, it does. But it is expensive and doesn't
translate into thousands of voters, does it?

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 10:28 AM
constructive arguments welcome,negativity is not if you have a solution to solve something fine,if not,its just useless and trollish

Oliver
12-24-2007, 10:30 AM
constructive arguments welcome,negativity is not if you have a solution to solve something fine,if not,its just useless and trollish

I made a constructive point, just like Ron: "We cannot afford it!".
I see that you don't care, but that doesn't debunk my maths in
any way. You're holding the Hillary position here: "F*** Taxes,
we need a Blimp no matter what it costs!".

Do you understand this? :confused:

LibertyEagle
12-24-2007, 10:32 AM
The Blimp is only beginning but we need people to please donate and have faith in the Blimp team!!!

Why?

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 10:32 AM
Oliver

i think its economical when you start counting the cost of the news coverage of it,if you had to purchase that time;)

I'm not arguing your math,but you cant put a price on all the people that see the blimp,its not like they report to our forum here because they saw the blimpin the air. not even counting the unpaid media coverage,there are untold coverage just by the amount of people talking about the blimp and people seeing the blimp in the air over cities and highways , like i isaid i think its paid for itself if you just count the media coverage and then time and then add it up if you were to pay for it. that would be interesting graph,i know it has already passed the 400,000 easily just when all cnn.fox/msnbc reported the blimp several times not counting local media sources as welll

Man from La Mancha
12-24-2007, 10:34 AM
After making my point, which was...

Where is the math speaking FOR the Blimp? ... Anyone? :confused:
Those supposed 15 mill views are not there at all, as a newspaper reader I will assure you I pass up 90% of any advertisement and so do alot of people. I can do it in just seconds. where as any where the blimp goes people stare at it a long time and remember this. So again WTF are doing on this thread you blimp hater why don't you just ignore it. You have satisfaction in making others feel bad. How pathetic, you offer no constructive criticism to help this project. Whats your problem, definitely a plant that will do a little good else then try just to shut down the really big projects that can make a difference. I don't care what others say about how good this so and so has done elsewhere, when they constantly and always try to destroy moral and offer no good suggestions then they are defiantly stinking trolls. This is not insulting but just definition fact.

constitutional
12-24-2007, 10:43 AM

www.RonPaulBlimp.com

I will believe it when I see it there. News stories don't convert people as much as seeing a blimp.

Man from La Mancha
12-24-2007, 10:46 AM
Why?If you never have dream a dream will never come true.

FreeTraveler
12-24-2007, 10:49 AM
$325,000 (Blimp) /

The Blimp has gotten dozens of times more press than the full-page ad did. I think you're officially defined as a troll now. Don't bother replying, you're on my Ignore List now.

FreeTraveler
12-24-2007, 10:53 AM

Nope, it's totally appropriate. There's nothing wrong with saying, once, "I don't like the Blimp", then going off to start your own project or support different ones. It's totally different to spend all your time creating negative posts. Those people would be much happier elsewhere, it's obvious they don't enjoy what's going on here.

speciallyblend
12-24-2007, 11:00 AM
did everyone miss the thread there are already full page ads that are gonna run in NH for the primary so its covered.anyway THE BLIMP IS A GREAT IDEA,yes some things should be clarified and people have a right to know,but the rest is just crap coming from trolls or just plain negative people who would be better off not posting.

Man from La Mancha
12-24-2007, 11:02 AM
Nope, it's totally appropriate. There's nothing wrong with saying, once, "I don't like the Blimp", then going off to start your own project or support different ones. It's totally different to spend all your time creating negative posts. Those people would be much happier elsewhere, it's obvious they don't enjoy what's going on here.Exactly, there are projects I don't like and I might add a different suggestion once or twice to the thread in a way to change the direction of the project but if nobody is interested I don't stalk them down day and night just to make them feel bad an try to discourage them. Stalkers are sick people. They will chase someone if they have not had their way and make them feel bad. That is a definition of a troll or plant.

NerveShocker
12-24-2007, 09:58 PM
We need to be doing all of these things. We are perfectly capable of dividing our efforts and it's exactly what we should be doing. We need moneybomb's, T.V. ads, the blimp, and all the grassroots projects. There is no reason to just focus on one. I think the more options we have of projects to support the better as it gives people the ability to choose personally what they like. If we limited ourselves to one or fewer projects that we all focus on we would be making a mistake. I think we all need to unite, not not behind 1 project, instead behind all of the projects so it ends the division and disagreements between us. Give people the options and let each person choose personally what they will support and what not.

This of course will result in smaller money bombs since people are involved not solely in that 1 project. This in my opinion is a good thing though as I think we need to switch our strategy at least for the time being(Wait a while until the next big money-bomb). But I still support the next small money bomb(www.Donate2008.org) but as 1 project among many that I also support such as www.RonPaulspayday.com, www.RonPaulMoneybomb.com, and www.RonPaulBlimp.com. I support all of these, but I will choose which I will personally financially support. I think we should all support any effort to help Ron Paul's campaign but that everyone should choose which 1(or more) they will choose to back if any. By doing this it would end the arguments and division caused by those attacking other projects and therefore having their project or ideas attacked as well. Remember we are all here because we are tired of the government telling us what to do, it is not our job to tell others what to do and what not to do or support. Instead of trying to convince people which projects are good and which bad thus causing division of the grassroots support them all and let the people decide on their own.

NerveShocker
12-25-2007, 12:21 AM
Never forget united we stand, divided we fall.