PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: "San Antonio for Ron Paul" sign wave at Cornerstone Church

Troyhand
12-24-2007, 02:36 AM
Well-made youtube of San Antonio group sign waving in front of the Cornerstone Church where Huckachuck was meeting with Pastor John "Buy my video on why Jesus isn't the Messiah" Hagee.

Kudos to FrisbeBoyFilms for a real nice video. The sign wavers are a great group of supporters. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60r80M-_S0I

EDIT: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/metro/stories/MYSA122407.06A.Huckabee.24923fd.html?npc

Myerz
12-24-2007, 02:43 AM
Go San Anton~ !!!!

InRonWeTrust
12-24-2007, 02:44 AM
Good times! Lol at the two girls with the TaxHikeMike.com sign.

Myerz
12-24-2007, 02:48 AM
Good point.....along with RPR signs we should help make the public aware of the truth about the other candidates.... I think taxmikehike should run right along with the revolution signage.

Good going!

Troyhand
12-24-2007, 02:48 AM
Good times! Lol at the two girls with the TaxHikeMike.com sign.

lol. yeah. They were smart enough to keep some distance between themselves and the Ron Paul signs.

InRonWeTrust
12-24-2007, 02:50 AM
So was this outside the church where Minister Huckabee was preaching today?

Troyhand
12-24-2007, 03:00 AM

yup. here's the blurb next to the youtube

About This Video The group 'San Antonio for Ron Paul' gathered a... (more)
Added: December 23, 2007
The group 'San Antonio for Ron Paul' gathered around Cornerstone Church to let Christians know they have another candidate to consider, Ron Paul. Huckabee spoke at Pastor Hagee's Church Sunday December 23, 2007. This was my first event and here is our story...

Directed by Chris Looney

0zzy
12-24-2007, 03:04 PM
I need to start going to these groups.

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-24-2007, 03:08 PM
I need to start going to these groups.

Yeah you do! Sign waving events are awesome... they are so fun.... great job San Antonio!

literatim
12-24-2007, 03:08 PM
Fun, but unproductive.

qednick
12-24-2007, 03:12 PM
That was fantastic. So sorry Tanya and I couldn't be there - I'm still pretty sick. :(

shadow26
12-24-2007, 03:26 PM

Gee...I seem to remember Republicans climbing all over Clinton, Gore, and Kerry for campaigning at a church? Now it's okay..? Did the rules change when I wasn't paying attention?

Troyhand
12-24-2007, 03:48 PM
Fun, but unproductive.

Sign waves are never unproductive. How many cars drove by while they were out there? How many of those drivers will become interested in Ron Paul after seeing his supporters in action.
Sign waves are as necessary as direct mailing, opinion pieces and media advertising in the campaign. If a majority of the supporters get involved with such efforts, the cumulative effect would be gargantuan. Like 58,000 supporters bringing in 6 million bucks in one day.

SlapItHigh
12-24-2007, 03:56 PM
Woo!

yeah, sign waivings are definitely productive. The higher traffic intersections the better.

Myerz
12-24-2007, 04:09 PM
Fun, but unproductive.

How so?

It causes people to ask.....

Troyhand
12-25-2007, 12:06 AM
UPDATE: San Antonio Ron Paul supporters made the local paper.
See last paragraph of article about Huckachuck's visit.
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/metro/stories/MYSA122407.06A.Huckabee.24923fd.html?npc

....After the services, Huckabee moved on to a private fundraiser at the home of San Antonio physician and businessman James Leininger, a major GOP contributor and staunch supporter of school vouchers.

Meanwhile, more than a dozen protesters — most waving signs for Texas Rep. Ron Paul, a rival for the GOP presidential nomination — greeted churchgoers as they exited Cornerstone's sprawling parking lot after the second service. Two held up a hand-painted sign reading "Google Huckabee's ethics," a reference to a spate of ethics complaints against Huckabee when he served as governor. He fended off most of the complaints, but was reportedly sanctioned five times.

Good job, gang.