PDA

View Full Version : large amounts of new donors

steph3n
12-24-2007, 02:29 AM
Really nice to see this early on today:
donations today: 48
donors today: 41
new donors today: 41

it has been steady since Dec 16th many many new donors!

This mans many more people not maxed out :)

Man from La Mancha
12-24-2007, 02:33 AM
Nice but it is peanuts compared to the large money bombs. They would get 10,000s new donors and people want to stop the big money bombs.

ThomasJ
12-24-2007, 02:40 AM
The problem with the bombs is twofold.....

If we don't get over 6 million the media will tear us a new one.

The weekly bombs are good but having a dedicated day like the 5th or the 16th is not needed any more. We broke the record and got less attention from MSM than on the 5th.

What we really need is for people to get out and go door to door. Knock up your neighbors and enlighten them.

If you have excess money laying around help the blimp or the multitude of chip-ins

TheNewYorker
12-24-2007, 02:43 AM
The problem with the bombs is twofold.....

If we don't get over 6 million the media will tear us a new one

Not if we set a low goal.

I was thinking of making a ron paul "money grenade" instead of "money bomb" with a goal of raising maybe 2million.

I envisioned a very nicely designed website with a grenade on it.. man what i had designed would kick ass. But alas - there's already 2 money bombs planned right now for new years, so no point in making a third.

Antonius Stone
12-24-2007, 02:50 AM
Not if we set a low goal.

I was thinking of making a ron paul "money grenade" instead of "money bomb" with a goal of raising maybe 2million.

I envisioned a very nicely designed website with a grenade on it.. man what i had designed would kick ass. But alas - there's already 2 money bombs planned right now for new years, so no point in making a third.

if 60,000 people donated 31$ on December 31st, we'd have a $1.86M "Money Grenade" to catapult Paul over the $20M mark. we can do it