PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's Reagan Moment Today on MTP

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-23-2007, 10:38 PM
I just had to love it when Paul told Russert, "You don't know what you're talking about! You're confused!"

Reminded me of Reagan's "There you go again" moment. :D

We need to see more of this side of Ron. ...Paul, that is.

curtisag
12-23-2007, 10:41 PM
Yes, this is the beginning of the end of the mainstream. Ron Paul is breaking through.

TSOL
12-23-2007, 10:44 PM
It does seem Russert 'backed down' after that.

hellah10
12-23-2007, 10:45 PM
Yes, this is the beginning of the end of the mainstream. Ron Paul is breaking through.

interesting you say that...

someone in my meetup group brought up the fact that this reminds him of the JFK campaign... he was the first to use TV, which was unconventional from the newspapers they were using...

fast forward to today... ron paul has harnessed the internet and is somewhat booting the TV to the side

Alabama Supporter
12-23-2007, 10:45 PM
I loved the quote, "Bush is a bum".

Also loved this one, "I didn't vote for Bush Jr. because I wasn't convinced he was a conservative".

Can anyone really disagree with this?

Shellshock1918
12-23-2007, 10:47 PM
Then he slapped him at the end when Russert tried to call him a liar with regards to the sinclair lewis quote.

louisiana4liberty
12-23-2007, 10:58 PM
Then he slapped him at the end when Russert tried to call him a liar with regards to the sinclair lewis quote.

Apparently their research dept failed to follow up on the fact that the quote was denied but later found to be true. How convenient!:)