PDA

View Full Version : Should RPR Radio and RP Radio Combine Their Efforts?

Richie
12-23-2007, 10:22 PM
I'm all for competitors in a free market. This is how I see Ron Paul Revolution Radio and Ron Paul Radio. We have a mini-free market going on! How cool is that? If the two projects wish to remain separate, then they would both improve through competition.

But what if both stations combined their efforts and resources? Discuss.

Joe3113
12-23-2007, 10:26 PM
RPR was started partly by one of Ron's grandsons. A bunch of folks then left Ron Paul Radio and went to RPR. It was kind of a bastard thing to do if u ask me. RPR has paid advertising and I'm pretty sure the idea is that it will be a progenitor of a for-profit radio station. I could be wrong though.

bucfish
12-23-2007, 10:29 PM
NO cause we like competition. Although Blimp radio network and THE BLIMP CHANNEL maybe could work

Richie
12-23-2007, 10:29 PM
I just don't understand why there has to be two Ron Paul Radios. Like I said, I'm not bashing competition. But wouldn't it get much farther if the two at least shared resources?

Man from La Mancha
12-23-2007, 10:33 PM
I just don't understand why there has to be two Ron Paul Radios. Like I said, I'm not bashing competition. But wouldn't it get much farther if the two at least shared resources?
I like RPR, it is such a clean signal and has many hosts and hopefully they can get the money to do it right. Both can work togeather.

me3
12-23-2007, 10:34 PM
I don't think it's a good idea for people outside of two private ventures to discuss their sovereignty, as though we are stakeholders. We aren't.

All I know is, RPR is good radio. I listened to Ron Paul Radio a bit, and it was a lot of private conversations on air. RPR is more caller and topic oriented.

akforme
12-23-2007, 10:34 PM
I say let freedom ring from every channel that wants to talk about the Revolution

0zzy
12-23-2007, 10:35 PM
yes

aspiringconstitutionalist
12-23-2007, 10:36 PM
RPR Radio is way more professional than Ron Paul Radio, and they seem to have higher standards for who gets to be a host on there. I think they should stay separate and let competition push both of them toward improvement.

Live_Free_Or_Die
12-23-2007, 11:07 PM
nt

libertythor
12-23-2007, 11:10 PM
One split into two out of conflict. I will leave it at that.