PDA

View Full Version : New Video Rollout

skolwulf
12-23-2007, 09:57 PM
While I wait for youtube to finish processing it, we can talk about the most effective way to rollout this new video to maximize its impact and ability to channel traffic to the ronpaulpayday.com website.

How should we coordinate this

Sey.Naci
12-23-2007, 10:07 PM
Anyone who has a website might include it there and/or a link to the Ron Paul's Payday site. I've also suggested that people who support this fundraiser on these forums should add a link to the site in their signature.

a) a good signature can be hard to miss.
b) many posters forget to include a link in their post to the website in question.

Also, any of us that use email can include a link to the video and/or website, as part of our email sig.

FreeTraveler
12-23-2007, 10:21 PM
A prime-time please rate and favorite this video thread tomorrow sometime when lots of people are here would help get it up the charts.

FreeTraveler
12-23-2007, 10:24 PM
Is this new video informational or an "ad" type video? I've been looking for an MP3 of Abba's "money, money, money" or Pink Floyd's "Money" to do an "ad" type video I have in mind.

If anybody has either of those MP3s or something similar, it would be very useful.

skolwulf
12-23-2007, 10:59 PM
Is this new video informational or an "ad" type video? I've been looking for an MP3 of Abba's "money, money, money" or Pink Floyd's "Money" to do an "ad" type video I have in mind.

If anybody has either of those MP3s or something similar, it would be very useful.

it's done in the same vein as my original, I just elaborate some more and give my vision for what payday really is.

FreeTraveler
12-23-2007, 11:03 PM
Does anybody have a good MP3 I could use as music for a payday "Ad"?

I'm going to use some paycheck and money images to front some music.

I'll start on this tomorrow, as I have time, with the holiday here.

Mind if I borrow graphics from the site?

european
12-23-2007, 11:08 PM
provide banners!! (different sizes and content, maybe 3 or so)
post it on this forum, inform dailypaul! and some other websites of your liking aswell :) the more the marrier

EDIT: and you might wanna ask ronpaulgraphs to make a nice graph of the signups etc. guess he will like it, because its a new challenge, multiple graphs from 1 website :p

FreeTraveler
12-23-2007, 11:11 PM
Watched, rated 5*, commented and favorited.

Good job, explains things nicely. I'll get started on an "Ad" type video tomorrow.

skolwulf
12-23-2007, 11:51 PM
Thanks, I uploaded a slightly different version and am making it public. Please rate, etc.

Zero Ice
12-24-2007, 12:32 AM
We should create some small banners to use as sigs... Should also start posting the link in youtube comments...

european
12-24-2007, 12:34 AM
ey m8,
i just want to say you are doing a great job :D

and i bet it feels good aswell! :D
keep it up, you have the right to be proud for what you are doing. everyone who actively support the campaign is another pillar in the movement.

EDIT: an idea just jumped in: get an invissable counter so you can keep track of the amount of visitors or pageviews, also the total amount of pledges should be put somewhere. if 1 person pledges for 5 days, this should be noted as 5 pledges.

francisco
12-24-2007, 01:09 AM
Good job, Hector. Very clear and well-reasoned.

However, this video makes most sense for someone who has already seen your first video, which lays out what the Payday concept is and the rationale behind it. It shouldn't be considered as a stand-alone promotion. I would therefore call it "part 2" not "#2"

Other than that subtle change, can't think of anything you missed.

skolwulf
12-24-2007, 07:18 AM
Good job, Hector. Very clear and well-reasoned.

However, this video makes most sense for someone who has already seen your first video, which lays out what the Payday concept is and the rationale behind it. It shouldn't be considered as a stand-alone promotion. I would therefore call it "part 2" not "#2"

Other than that subtle change, can't think of anything you missed.

your wish is my command...done.

skolwulf
12-24-2007, 07:45 AM
I uploaded the videos on Google video as well.