PDA

View Full Version : Rendintion

Ranger29860
12-23-2007, 09:16 PM
Im not sure if thats the right spelling of the movie but i saw the trailer for ot today and my jaw just dropped.

in case you havnt seen it its a movie about the cia abducting non u.s. citizens it looks like a action movie not a documentary i cant believe their going to marganalize what the goverment is doing by making it into a movie

Yes i know i cant spell :P

jonahtrainer
12-23-2007, 09:20 PM
Im not sure if thats the right spelling of the movie but i saw the trailer for ot today and my jaw just dropped.

in case you havnt seen it its a movie about the cia abducting non u.s. citizens it looks like a action movie not a documentary i cant believe their going to marganalize what the goverment is doing by making it into a movie

Yes i know i cant spell :P

I watched this movie in the theaters when it first came out. I can't believe how fast it got yanked from all the theaters .... almost like an order went out or something.

Anyway, Rendition is great. It is the Schindler's List of our time. I highly recommend all American citizens watch it.

The case it is based on was recently dealt quite a blow in court (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1MjR3eTx18).

Ranger29860
12-23-2007, 09:44 PM
O i was under the impression it wasnt out yet im was in iraq at the time i saw the trailer wasnt sure if it was a documentary or not but havnt seen anything on it since ive been back