PDA

View Full Version : 3 Goals--->1)20 Million by December 31st 2)$400,000 for the Blimp 3)Ron Paul Pay Day

RCA
12-23-2007, 08:35 PM
We should focus on these goals in this order!

LibertyEagle
12-23-2007, 08:38 PM
I disagree.

I think we need to focus on funding the grassroots efforts that are getting the message out about Ron Paul's stances on the issues. Such as good TV ads, radio ads, newspaper ads, billboards, Operation Live Free or Die, Operation Front Door (canvassing), etc.

The blimp is nice PR stunt, but it does very little to sell people on Ron Paul and it does absolutely nothing to inform people about Ron's platform. $400k/month is a lot to spend for so far, just a handful of days in the air and seen by so few in the states it has been to. But, that's just my opinion.

RCA
12-23-2007, 08:40 PM
It should be assumed that the smaller grassroots activities will coincide with the big goals, as it always has.

jaj1701
12-23-2007, 08:43 PM
I concur that operation live free or die (as I will be sponsored by) and operationNH have to be way up there in the priorities.

At least included in the list.

rooteroa
12-23-2007, 08:51 PM
4) Donate to the chipin in my sig so we can get to NH and help Paul win!

LibertyEagle
12-23-2007, 08:55 PM
It should be assumed that the smaller grassroots activities will coincide with the big goals, as it always has.

I don't exactly consider running professional TV ads across the country, to be a small grassroots activity. Nor, is nationwide canvassing.

Perhaps you are judging value, based on known expense. Just because something is very expensive, doesn't make it a wise expenditure.