PDA

View Full Version : Something we must do NOW, TODAY! Ron Paul ready to act, House seeks to prevent

thuja
07-09-2007, 10:20 PM
For everyone interested in good health, and who take supplements, please take action to protect our health freedom. Ron Paul is ready to introduce amendments to HR2900. House plans to prevent this. This happens TODAY!! JULY 10 !

www.wellnessresources.com click on action alerts.

thuja
07-10-2007, 10:39 AM
ok, patriots, take action on this today. without food and food supplements our health will be in a very sad state, and we could not get any other things done. Ron Paul is ready to help, are you?
www.wellnessresources.com go to emergency action alert

kern802
07-10-2007, 10:50 AM
Here's an additional resource:

Health freedom alert: Congress to ramrod FDA Reform Bill through House with no amendments allowed

http://www.newstarget.com/021928.html

thuja
07-10-2007, 10:51 AM
they have not done this yet, so wake up, and make calls, and send emails!
the FDA and big pharma together will stop our access to vitamins and food supplements if we do not do something.

thuja
07-10-2007, 10:52 AM
Here's an additional resource:

Health freedom alert: Congress to ramrod FDA Reform Bill through House with no amendments allowed

http://www.newstarget.com/021928.html

THANKS! NEWS TARGET IS VERY RELIABLE

thuja
07-10-2007, 12:15 PM
everyone educate yourselves about this and other urgent health freedom issues now, before we are all deprived of our food and supplements.
Ron Paul is ready with an amendment to HR2900, which is delayed until wednesday, so make those calls now!
www.wellnessresources.com emergency action alerts
www.newstarget.com/021928.html

rpf2008
07-10-2007, 12:51 PM
From one of the above links :

" Action needed
We need to flood the office of Nancy Pelosi with phone calls, urging her to allow debate and amendments on HR 2900.

You may call her office at (202) 225-4965 or email her at: AmericanVoices@mail.house.gov

You will be transferred to voice mail where you can leave a message. Urge Rep. Pelosi to allow debate and amendments on HR 2900 by removing it from the Suspension Calendar. This will allow the bill to be brought up under a regular order, which will give Congressman Ron Paul the opportunity to offer amendments that will help support health freedom (among other things). "

-----

Just left my message ;)

Eddie
07-10-2007, 12:56 PM
I called Speaker Pelosi's office and then called my Rep. Sam Johnson and his office had not received ANY calls yet on this. If you are from North Texas PLEASE CALL NOW! Rep. Johnson is on a flight to the office right now and will be briefed on the major issues when he arrives. Go NewsTarget and go Dr. Paul! Save my supplements!:)

thuja
07-10-2007, 01:01 PM
nice to know I have company. I thought I was alone here. As you see, this is a health issue, a freedom issue, and a Ron Paul issue. If we all participate in this with the fervor devoted to all Ron Paul issues we will maintain our health freedom too. Thanks!

thuja
07-10-2007, 01:05 PM
I called Speaker Pelosi's office and then called my Rep. Sam Johnson and his office had not received ANY calls yet on this. If you are from North Texas PLEASE CALL NOW! Rep. Johnson is on a flight to the office right now and will be briefed on the major issues when he arrives. Go NewsTarget and go Dr. Paul! Save my supplements!:)

wake up, Texas!

LibertyEagle
07-10-2007, 01:10 PM
I just contacted both... Pelosi and my congressman's office.

Broadlighter
07-10-2007, 01:23 PM
Just e-mail Sam Farr, my Congressman in Santa Cruz, CA.

amdajo
07-10-2007, 01:43 PM
I just called Pelosi's office and got a live person. I expressed my opinion, and he said that they have recieved a lot of such calls and thanked me.

Thanks for the heads up, thuga.

thuja
07-10-2007, 02:56 PM
I just called Pelosi's office and got a live person. I expressed my opinion, and he said that they have recieved a lot of such calls and thanked me.

Thanks for the heads up, thuga.

you are welcome! we are going to need our strength, so good food and food supplements are a top priority.
i am so glad Ron Paul is interested in this vital issue, and that he is doing something about it.
if everyone calls, they should open this for debate and amendments on wednesday, so Ron Paul's amendment will be presented.
(if they get only a few calls, we will be directed by big pharma as to what we may ingest.)
www.wellnessresources.com emergency alert

Quantumystic
07-10-2007, 03:09 PM
Yup. Eddie had a thread on this too, but I see this was the earlier of the 2.

http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=6507

I called Pelosi's office. My wife called Rick Keller's office.

There's also this:

http://www.democracyinaction.org/dia/organizationsORG/healthfreedomusa/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=11754

Pre-written email that you can send your rep. Just type in your name, email addy, RL addy, and send.

thuja
07-10-2007, 03:47 PM
the HR2900 IS NOW SCHEDULED FOR WEDNESDAY JULY 11

go to one of these sites and make calls, so Ron Paul's amendment can be made!
www.wellnessresources.com emergency action alerts

help Ron Paul to help us! this is NOW