PDA

View Full Version : Why Every Ron Paul Supporter Should Blog - Chapter 348

walt
12-23-2007, 07:08 PM
Mainstream media and other outlets are using tools to measure "blog buzz" and related activities - one example is wonkosphere.com

http://wonkosphere.com/about.htm

Wonkosphere is different from other sites because we track hundreds of blogs and web sites per day, more than any human can read. Our patented technology text analysis technology identifies posts that matter, not just posts that are popular. If you're tracking individual candidates, our unique analysis will show you their share of buzz in conservative and liberal blogs, highlight the most representative posts, and tell you whether the tone of discussion about your candidate is trending up or down.

This is where we stand today...
http://wonkosphere.com/buzzbulletins/20071223-07.htm
Buzz share unchanged on Dec 23 07:39 MST

Current metrics for all candidates. Change between Dec 23 07:30 MST and Dec 23 07:39 MST, if any, shown in parentheses.
Candidate Buzz Share Liberal Tone Conservative Tone
Clinton 19 average high
Romney 18 average high
Huckabee 16 average high
Obama 12 average average
Paul 9 average average
Edwards 8 average high
McCain 5 high average
Giuliani 5 average high
Thompson 3 average high
Biden 3 average average
Kucinich 1 low average

How to take the lead here and elsewhere:
1. go to wordpress.com and pick out a title like ronpaul.michigan (myspace blog, vox or blogger is OK - facebook is NOT as it doesn't ping blog search engines)
2. put a brief location info and a way to contact you - in case local press stumbles across it.
3. Write at least one Ron Paul post a day. Short is OK.
4. Link to other blogs and posts you like and praise them frequently
5. Ignore negative posts about Ron Paul 100% and always - don't even comment - NEVER EVER link to one.

We need thousands of blogs like this - it also affects the news engines - see a Ron Paul article in Google news you like? LINK TO IT ASAP.

Any questions?

evadmurd
12-23-2007, 07:12 PM
Generation of legitimate link popularity. Search engines love it.

walt
12-23-2007, 07:33 PM
yep, and it's FREE

Mike S.
12-24-2007, 08:36 AM
If you have your own income websites that are not political in nature, you could create a section that has links to info on all the candidates. Put a favorable story link for RP. I have income sites that I need to help feed my family and I can't afford to alienate visitors. But if you put links to all candidates, you won't alienate your visitors.

I will be starting a RP site soon and that will only have RP links on it.