PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone spoken to Bill Gates about endorsement of Ron Paul?

shasshas
12-23-2007, 04:31 PM
I suspect Bill Gates is probably a democrat but..

I think it would be worthwhile to cultivate his endorsement.

In fact,maybe Dr Paul will even listen to his ideas.

spacebetween
12-23-2007, 04:37 PM
Gates has donated to George Allen and the Washington State Republican Committee in the past according to opensecrets.org.

I would think he would be sympathetic to someone like RP.

Steve Jobs, on the other hand, has donated exclusively to Democrats.

Antonius Stone
12-23-2007, 04:38 PM
dude if we can get Gates to support Paul... we should get him to support the blimp.
he could bat his eyelash and the blimp would be in the air until 2009.

Dave Pedersen
12-23-2007, 04:39 PM
Gates is not one of us.

He supports massive vaccination programs. That may sound very nice but vaccinations these days are a source of great harm to the public.

spacebetween
12-23-2007, 04:41 PM
Gates is not one of us.

He supports massive vaccination programs. That may sound very nice but vaccinations these days are a source of great harm to the public.

"Not one of us" sounds very exclusive and collectivist.

I like to think that not "one of us" agrees on exactly everything. If Gates believes that massive vaccinations can be provided privately and without government funds, then more power to him.

dante
12-23-2007, 04:43 PM
Gates is fairly liberal and statist... often says we aren't taxed enough... and that he loves the estate tax... go figure...

Spike Kojima
12-23-2007, 04:45 PM
Gates is not one of us.

Sorry but thats just propaganda, I don't support compulsory vaccination but the pros of vaccination vastly outway any perceived cons.

Antonius Stone
12-23-2007, 04:45 PM
Gates is fairly liberal and statist... often says we aren't taxed enough... and that he loves the estate tax... go figure...

yeah, and there's nothing wrong with being a "statist"...
...so long as you confine it you your state.

But I'm pretty sure Gates is against the patriot act, domestic surveillance, war in iraq, etc etc. so I think we can sway him on those issues and convince him to keep the welfare state confined to his home state- was it washington or an east coast state? can't remember where Gates resides...

rpfreedom08
12-23-2007, 04:48 PM
Look up eugenics and look up how Hitler learned from United States eugenicists and then look up how those same eugenics clinics had to change their names after WWII because of what Hitler did. This is no conspiracy; this is based purely on fact. Planed parenthood is just as bad as it was back in WWII but with a new name and bill gates is all about planed parenthood.

emk
12-23-2007, 04:49 PM
Big Tent! It'd be great if Gates would support RP. Sadly, I don't have his number. :P

Dave Pedersen
12-23-2007, 04:52 PM
Sorry but thats just propaganda, I don't support compulsory vaccination but the pros of vaccination vastly outway any perceived cons.

Oh really? I for one will never get another vaccination. Crohn's disease is purported to be exclusively caused by vaccinations and autism is no joke. Autism is a big big deal and no parent can afford to shrug off the evidence linking vaccinations to autism without personal investigation.

If the connections prove to be irrefutable then the cons DO outweigh the presumed benefits by an immeasurable amount.

slamhead
12-23-2007, 04:59 PM
I say we also talk to Reese Witherspoon the actress. Her 4th greathgrandfather is John Witherspoon a signer of the constitution.

azminuteman
12-23-2007, 05:02 PM
Gates is not one of us.

Exactly, Gates is not an endorsement we want.

francisco
12-23-2007, 05:04 PM
How about Larry Ellison, founder of Oracle? He is a known libertarian.

francisco
12-23-2007, 05:07 PM
Also,

T.J. Rodgers, the founder and CEO of Cypress Semiconductor. He is known for his public relations acumen, his brash personality, and strong advocacy of laissez-faire capitalism.

Sandy
12-23-2007, 05:07 PM
Look up eugenics and look up how Hitler learned from United States eugenicists and then look up how those same eugenics clinics had to change their names after WWII because of what Hitler did. This is no conspiracy; this is based purely on fact. Planed parenthood is just as bad as it was back in WWII but with a new name and bill gates is all about planed parenthood.

Yesiree! He donates tons of money to Planned Parenthood. Vaccinations are involved with eugenics, too. Outweigh the benefits? Someone's been conditioned to think that, even though the reason for a steady decline of diseases over time in America is because of increased hygiene and sanitation (which in 99% of America is great). Has nothing to do with the vaccines, and in fact, things like autism and 'ADD' and SIDS are on the steady rise because of vaccines. A French company that makes vaccines is now being sued because somehow the AIDS virus was in their vaccines. Eugenics, a virus doesn't get into vaccines by mistake. Cancer viruses in vaccines, and other crappy stuff that should never be in them like formaldehyde and detergent. Would anyone inject themselves willingly with this stuff?

Here you go, I have a syringe with detergent and formaldeyde in it, would you like me to inject you with it? No? Would you rather swallow it? No, you don't think that stuff is good for your body? But...the benefits outweigh the risks!!! :rolleyes:

PatriotOne
12-23-2007, 05:09 PM
Bill Gates is dancing with the devil ya all (and I can't tell you how disappointed I was when I learned of that). Bill Gates and the Rockefeller Foundations are building a Doomsday Seed Vault. When you begin to understand why you will have a whole new appreciation for Mr. Gates.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7529

Ummm yeah...and about funding the vaccine's..you REALLY need to take another look at that.

ctb619
12-23-2007, 05:17 PM
You honestly think someone on these forums may have spoken to Bill Gates about an endorsement?

FreedomFighter8008
12-23-2007, 06:34 PM
Don't hold your breath: Better RFID from Intel and Microsoft (http://download.microsoft.com/download/B/3/3/B3319653-EF57-4C70-A3F8-195DDB4884D4/Better%20RFID%20from%20Microsoft%20and%20Intel.pdf )

Corydoras
12-23-2007, 06:37 PM

Aren't you thinking of Warren Buffett, not Bill Gates?

jake
12-23-2007, 06:41 PM
Don't hold your breath: Better RFID from Intel and Microsoft (http://download.microsoft.com/download/B/3/3/B3319653-EF57-4C70-A3F8-195DDB4884D4/Better%20RFID%20from%20Microsoft%20and%20Intel.pdf )

RFID in industry, this has nothing to do with "chipping" people :rolleyes:

PatriotOne
12-23-2007, 06:52 PM
RFID in industry, this has nothing to do with "chipping" people :rolleyes:

I don't know about Microsoft RFID chips, but they are already chipping humans voluntarily (for the most part).

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&newwindow=1&q=rfid+chips+and+humans