PDA

View Full Version : CNN FRONT-PAGE : Ron Paul won't rule out third-party run

StateofTrance
12-23-2007, 03:38 PM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2007/12/23/gop-contender-will-not-rule-out-third-party-run/

Post your comments there. These shills would write whatever their master would say.

PimpBlimp
12-23-2007, 03:43 PM
Not completely bad news. At least it gets his name out.

yongrel
12-23-2007, 03:44 PM
ffs..

Sir VotesALot
12-23-2007, 03:50 PM
They're so clever.

Lord Xar
12-23-2007, 03:55 PM
Rebecca Sinderbrand is jewish, I believe. She doesn't like Ron Paul because she wants the constant wars and free money. She is part of the planted writers who spread dissemination.

She writes alot of articles on israel.

Anyone seeing a pattern. I am just saying.

cicatrice
12-23-2007, 04:00 PM
This article is so biased and blatantly distorts his real views I...am at a loss for words...just wow. Well, I posted my two-cents.

jd603
12-23-2007, 04:05 PM
This is mostly negative and by no accident.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2007/12/23/gop-contender-will-not-rule-out-third-party-run/

Post your comments there. These shills would write whatever their master would say.

zmall88
12-23-2007, 04:07 PM
Rebecca Sinderbrand is jewish, I believe. She doesn't like Ron Paul because she wants the constant wars and free money. She is part of the planted writers who spread dissemination.

She writes alot of articles on israel.

Anyone seeing a pattern. I am just saying.

I googled her. She writes a lot about Israel.

She was obviously upset about Ron Paul confirming that he would not do anything if Iran gets a nuke and that he would not give special treatment to Israel.

CNN Sucks.

eldeeder
12-23-2007, 04:07 PM
Wow, makes him look terrible, TELL CNN WHAT YOU THINK EVERYONE!

zmall88
12-23-2007, 04:09 PM
Anyone claiming that we're going to war with Iran to protect ourselves rather than Israel is a fool. Even if Iran gets a weapon, they have no way to deliver to US soil. (They can't even get into Europe).

TruckinMike
12-23-2007, 04:11 PM
Fine --- If thats the way they want to play --- lets get Ron Paul to say he WILL run as a third party if he does not win the nomination! Tell'em -- your with us or with Hillery... now make up your minds, which is it?

they would defecate themselves...:eek:

They are so scared of that. We hold all the cards..hee hee hee!

TM

zmall88
12-23-2007, 04:12 PM
didn't gandhi say something like, first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they attack you, then you win

well we've been through the first two. we're in stage 3, keep it up and we'll win!

Oliver
12-23-2007, 04:13 PM
No.

There are more important things to do than whining (commenting), digging and polling.

Antonius Stone
12-23-2007, 04:13 PM
I quote Alex Merced to Refute the accusations of "earmark hypocrisy" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPN9YUAkKAY)

emk
12-23-2007, 04:14 PM
The media are just using this to try to push the "He's Not A Real Republican" crap.

I wish the commentators would just shut up and start writing about other more important topics. Paul is courageous to refuse to give the media the answer they want. They're probably just not informed or educated enough to talk about Paul's other issues.

voytechs
12-23-2007, 04:15 PM
Why wont he just definitively so no. Say 100% no and thats it. Even if he does run 3rd party, he can say, I changed my mind. But just say 100% no and put an end to it. Unless the campaign has alternative motives for leaving it open.

dante
12-23-2007, 04:19 PM
WOW.. that article massively depressed me...for multiple reasons...

Anyone think that maybe RP should come out and say he will run 3rd party if and only if he doesn't win the republican nomination?

Man from La Mancha
12-23-2007, 04:22 PM
Why wont he just definitively so no. Say 100% no and thats it. Even if he does run 3rd party, he can say, I changed my mind. But just say 100% no and put an end to it. Unless the campaign has alternative motives for leaving it open.
I say I won't 99.99% shoot you, but if you pulled out a gun on me that would change. Ron has so much honesty and integrity that he doesn't know the future so how can he ever be 100% certain of even of the sun raising tomorrow.

Antonius Stone
12-23-2007, 04:25 PM
WOW.. that article massively depressed me...for multiple reasons...

Anyone think that maybe RP should come out and say he will run 3rd party if and only if he doesn't win the republican nomination?

If the main parties end up being Hilary vs Romney...

Paul should pick up Walt Williams or Kucinich for VP; Chuck Hagel, John Stossel & Obama for cabinet positions and hit the independent campaign trail. That kind of tri-partisan coalition would be difficult for either party to beat, provided the grassroots can carry enough of the weight and overwhelm the media establishment

speciallyblend
12-23-2007, 04:35 PM
if i was the republican party,this should be a SERIOUS WAKE UP CALL:) if the gop ignores RON PAUL,then the gop will not win the next general election. I wont vote for either party unless its Ron Paul in the Republican Party;) if i were the gop i would be on my knees thanking Ron Paul for saving the party,but im beginning to think the old party of the party is DEAF DUMB AND BLIND,

IM A RON PAUL REPUBLICAN

livinglegend
12-23-2007, 04:37 PM
Fine --- If thats the way they want to play --- lets get Ron Paul to say he WILL run as a third party if he does not win the nomination! Tell'em -- your with us or with Hillery... now make up your minds, which is it?

they would defecate themselves...:eek:

They are so scared of that. We hold all the cards..hee hee hee!

TM

This is hilarious and brilliant!

parke
12-23-2007, 04:37 PM
Dear MSM,

This election is being followed online and on TV. I gave you guys the benefit of the doubt for a long time.

I highly doubt you will be as effective anymore. People arent as stupid as you think we are.

If we are all just conspiracy theorists.. I suppose Thomas Jefferson was too. He said something to the tune of 'The only honest information in newspapers come from the advertisers.'

Anti Federalist
12-23-2007, 04:39 PM
WRITE IN RON if that's what it comes down to.

Oliver
12-23-2007, 04:46 PM
Let me translate the readers point of view for you - the way I would read your post:

Dear MSM,

"MSM? I'm just working here."

This election is being followed online and on TV.

"Aha, so what?"

I gave you guys the benefit of the doubt for a long time.

"Huh? I just happen to work here. What the **** does he want?"

I highly doubt you will be as effective anymore.

"*lol* Where have he been in the last 50 years?"

People arent as stupid as you think we are.

"LOL! Yeah, sounds factual so far."

If we are all just conspiracy theorists..

"Oh, no. Another 9/11 nut."

I suppose Thomas Jefferson was too. He said something to the tune of 'The only honest information in newspapers come from the advertisers.'

"Whatever." (Klicking on the "Spam-Button")

Mental Dribble
12-23-2007, 05:07 PM
I attempted to find Rebeccas contact info but was unable to... if anyone has it, please feel free to email it to me or to send this letter along to her.

Rebecca

We all have bias, it follows us around if we like it or not, and I even understand some news is editorialized, but the amount of bias presented in your recent CNN ticker http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2007/12/23/gop-contender-will-not-rule-out-third-party-run/ is quite staggering.

From reading your article one would think Paul has not built a career fighting the 9 trillion dollar deficit or the huge empire of American soldiers that occupy other Nations land. You would think he was just some racist kook, and all of this, being so far from the truth as to be absurd, is thanks to you.

I've studied journalism, have been involved with the news world a little and I've work in public affairs. Since when is it common place to take a one word quote such as "eventually" and tag it onto the end of your own words? Where you unable to find the complete quote regarding Pauls Position on the Civil War? Where you unable to get Russerts own words when he asked Paul that question? Your self formed "summary" and his one word cheery picked "quote" to back it up is of very poor journalist quality. I've read many of your articles. You can do better than to soil your name by pouring such bias into a story simply because the man does not fall into your own political ideology. Please stop using CNN's ticket board as your own personal soap box, its uncharacteristic of the true professional articles of yours that I've enjoyed.

Good Day.

--
Robert Albrecht

PimpBlimp
12-23-2007, 05:12 PM
I don't think the GOP cares if Hilary wins. They are both working towards the same goal.

Compulsive1
12-23-2007, 05:14 PM
http://www.journalismfellowships.org/fellows/2005/fall/sinderbrand.htm
As ugly outside as inside.

synthetic
12-23-2007, 05:17 PM
1. don't give misleading and bad press more page views.

2. move to the bad reporting section.

3. this story isn't on cnn's homepage

werdd
12-23-2007, 05:18 PM
zionist journalism at its finest

TheNewYorker
12-23-2007, 05:31 PM
http://www.journalismfellowships.org/fellows/2005/fall/sinderbrand.htm
As ugly outside as inside.

Oh yeah, she's jewish, look at that nose.

Rede
12-23-2007, 05:38 PM
I did not think the article was accurate (OK, it was clearly inaccurate) and visited the CNN contact page to send some feedback.

I politely indicated that Ron Paul did not say weasel and that he never said "eventually". The story has since been updated. Weasel was crossed out and wiggle inserted and the quotes around "eventually" were removed.

I'm sure that I wasn't the only person who sent similar feedback, but I am happy to see that they've made changes to the inaccuracies. It's kind of sad they weren't caught in the first place, but at least they were corrected.

ProBlue33
12-23-2007, 05:52 PM
Did you see weasel then it was crossed out with wiggle, thats bad.