PDA

View Full Version : Attention Ron Paul Supporters, Help Needed!!!

Politaction
12-23-2007, 02:49 PM
Ron Paul Supporters,

As many of you know I have started a website, Politaction (http://www.politaction.com), which focuses on news, opinions, and information regarding freedom and liberty in the United States. Much of the focus is on Ron Paul and his campaign, but I also bring attention to other candidates who support social and economic freedom. Politaction also profiles liberty activists, the Free State Project, the Libertarian Party, the Constitution Party, the CATO Institute, the Ludwig von Mises Institute, etc... If it has to do with liberty and freedom, I try to cover it on Politaction, to get the word out and support the cause of freedom and liberty.

Over the past month, Politaction has grown and I have had trouble just keeping up with the news associated with the liberty movement. I haven't even really had time to write any opinion pieces for Politaction.

Would anybody reading this be interested in becoming a contributer for Politaction? You could write opinion articles, short blog posts keeping everyone informed on the news, providing links to articles, news reports, or opinion pieces, etc.. I am just looking for volunteers because I do not make any money from Politaction. I am focusing on content and keeping the website looking nice to try an build up a steady base of quality traffic, rather than just slapping up a bunch of Google Adsense and make the website look like crap just for a couple of bucks. The ads I do have are just links to liberty minded websites to help out the cause of freedom. I am not looking to make money or anything, but looking to keep everyone informed about liberty and freedom. I may have to have some paid advertisements in the future to help pay for hosting, possibly writers, redesign the website, add features, etc... if Politaction continues to grow, but currently the website isn't costing a lot to host or anything.

If anybody is interested please send me an e-mail politaction at gmail dot com, post here, send me a pm, or through my website.

KMA-NWO
12-23-2007, 03:29 PM
Ron Paul Supporters,

As many of you know I have started a website, Politaction (http://www.politaction.com), which focuses on news, opinions, and information regarding freedom and liberty in the United States. Much of the focus is on Ron Paul and his campaign, but I also bring attention to other candidates who support social and economic freedom. Politaction also profiles liberty activists, the Free State Project, the Libertarian Party, the Constitution Party, the CATO Institute, the Ludwig von Mises Institute, etc... If it has to do with liberty and freedom, I try to cover it on Politaction, to get the word out and support the cause of freedom and liberty.

Over the past month, Politaction has grown and I have had trouble just keeping up with the news associated with the liberty movement. I haven't even really had time to write any opinion pieces for Politaction.

Would anybody reading this be interested in becoming a contributer for Politaction? You could write opinion articles, short blog posts keeping everyone informed on the news, providing links to articles, news reports, or opinion pieces, etc.. I am just looking for volunteers because I do not make any money from Politaction. I am focusing on content and keeping the website looking nice to try an build up a steady base of quality traffic, rather than just slapping up a bunch of Google Adsense and make the website look like crap just for a couple of bucks. The ads I do have are just links to liberty minded websites to help out the cause of freedom. I am not looking to make money or anything, but looking to keep everyone informed about liberty and freedom. I may have to have some paid advertisements in the future to help pay for hosting, possibly writers, redesign the website, add features, etc... if Politaction continues to grow, but currently the website isn't costing a lot to host or anything.

If anybody is interested please send me an e-mail politaction at gmail dot com, post here, send me a pm, or through my website.

Count me in (PMed you my e-mail address)