PDA

View Full Version : Donation spike from Meet the Press interview

PimpBlimp
12-23-2007, 02:17 PM
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb188/shamash_bucket/donationspike.jpg

Looks like a few people liked the interview. :D

NerveShocker
12-23-2007, 02:21 PM
This is from the Ron Paul Money bomb or www.RonPaulMoneybomb.com (A small weekly money bomb) . Between 1-4pm Eastern is when it occurs so donate before it's too late! Though you might notice it starts before 1 on the graph. I think this was a combination of the interview and people jumping the gun on the money bomb. Donate to www.RonPaul2008.com right now guys and help us inch Ron Paul to the 20 mil mark.

itsnobody
12-23-2007, 02:25 PM
This is from the Ron Paul Money bomb or www.RonPaulMoneybomb.com (A small weekly money bomb) . Between 1-4pm Eastern is when it occurs so donate before it's too late! Though you might notice it starts before 1 on the graph. I think this was a combination of the interview and people jumping the gun on the money bomb. Donate to www.RonPaul2008.com right now guys and help us inch Ron Paul to the 20 mil mark.

But the money started going up before 1PM-4PM EST

A better measure I think is the meetup numbers, right now it's 84,550 Members in 1,408 Meetup Groups, 8,364 waiting for a Meetup Group let's see if it substancially goes up because of Meet the Press

NerveShocker
12-23-2007, 02:26 PM
Uh, I don't think you read that post you quoted lol. I explained in it why it probably started early ;).

itsnobody
12-23-2007, 02:30 PM
Uh, I don't think you read that post you quoted lol. I explained in it why it probably started early ;).

Yes I understand your point about the money bomb...I don't really think it was the money bomb nor Meet the Press, if you look at the other days his donations go up right around that time

Like I said, a better measure is the meetup numbers

NerveShocker
12-23-2007, 02:41 PM
Hum.. not the 3 day chart(Most recent trend).. well silly to argue about this, heh though I highly doubt it's a coincidence they had almost a thousand people sign up for the money bomb today. Anyways, I'm off the forums for now.. later.

InRonWeTrust
12-23-2007, 02:44 PM
Alright!