PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT! Follow Up On New Possible Supporters

Mike S.
12-23-2007, 02:00 PM
After you call on someone and give them information, you should follow up a week later and ask them what they think. Today at church I talked to a few people before and after the service. One young fellow had one of Ron Paul's positions completely opposite as a result of bad info from a friend. Another said, "Ron Paul wants to force religion on Americans" - when I inquired further it turns out she was thinking of Huckabee but somehow associated RP with it. Yet another lost the info I gave.

FOLLOW UP! We are the only really reliable source of info many of these folks will get.

trey4sports
12-23-2007, 02:01 PM
good thinking

Arklatex
12-23-2007, 02:07 PM
I've talked to many about supporting Ron Paul, and by far the biggest obstable i've faced with a lot of people is immigration: "I don't agree with him on immgration."

You need to remind them its "illegal immagration" they should be reffering too. Ron Paul is all for LEGAL immigration. Sometimes I think the sheep we preach to get these confused.l :D

Mike S.
12-23-2007, 02:25 PM
This is why it is tough for a candidate to get traction without extensive coverage. But it can be done, one-by-one.

There are 10,000+ members on this forum alone. If each brought in 100, that's 1,000,000.

Mike S.
12-23-2007, 06:32 PM
blimp