07-09-2007, 08:18 PM
Not bad............ BUMPITY BUMP

angrydragon
07-09-2007, 09:36 PM
Thanks!

WannaBfree
07-09-2007, 09:56 PM
Thanks!

Among other subjects, Dr. Paul talks about RFID (radio-frequency identification), The North American Union, and the mistaken view that these subjects are "conspiracy theories".

WannaBfree
07-09-2007, 10:20 PM
Wow - the spin by Lamphere following the interview was a blatant attempt to shape perception.

guntherg16
07-10-2007, 05:11 AM
Thanks!

You're welcome.

angelatc
07-10-2007, 07:56 AM
Thanks for posting this.

It's been my experience that letting everybody carry guns on airplanes is a "crazy" thought for lots of people.

jjschless
07-10-2007, 08:56 AM
I sent Lan an email:

" Good interview with Dr. Paul. Thanks for the exposure.
Here is a CNN article that talks about the REAL ID ACT:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/12/ramasastry.ids/index.html

Some interest points from the article:

"The State Department -- which is going to be use RFID devices in our
passports -- is including some safeguards, but the Real ID Act
requires none."

"Many commentators predict that radio frequency identification (RFID)
tags will be placed in our licenses. (Other alternatives include a
magnetic strip or enhanced bar code). In the past, the Department of
Homeland Security has indicated it likes the concept of RFID chips."

Thanks again Lan"

Here is his response:

"James,

Thank for the complements about the interview. I wish I had known about
this prior to the interview with Ron. I wouldn't have made such an ass out of myself in regard to it. But now, I will invite him back again to discuss this issue in a more in depth interview. Thanks for your support and for listening to my show.

Lan"

:D

angelatc
07-10-2007, 10:18 AM
Isn't there a quote out there, during one of the Supreme Court justices' confirmation hearings, where the candidate is told that "he will have to rule on it during his tenure?" That was a powerful statement, but I can't find it to send to Mr Lamphere.

Help?

iddo
07-10-2007, 11:44 AM
Phew, Ron Paul threw himself into the lion's den, and still he did really great... I'm listening to that show right now, they keep talking about islamofascists who want everyone else to submit to islam and plan to murder millions of jews and christians, and cannot be reasoned with because they want to murder anyone who doesn't submit to islam. He's now talking with some Israeli from memritv.org and at about 44:00 they talked again about Ron Paul, saying that the problem is that we're too free and that we now have the exact opposite of a totalitarian state, and that the muslims will impose a totalitarian state on us unless we stop them. It's amazing how Ron Paul manages to appeal (at least to a degree) to such different crowds, talking about allowing citizens to carry guns on airplanes in this interview etc.
Anyone know where exactly this show is being broadcast? Oklahoma only?

ChairmanMao
07-10-2007, 11:48 AM
If Lan is going to bring Ron Paul back on his show to talk about the Real ID it might be a good idea to get Jim Guest on there as well.