PDA

View Full Version : Must see video interview! REALLY

anarchy
12-23-2007, 12:18 PM
From the freedom to fascism creator which Ron Paul supported. Talks about the ultimate goal of the current government: He was friends with a rockefeller and tells everything what they spoke about and how we can defeat them (get rid of the federeal reserve system).

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid=5420753830426590918

Pedro TT
12-23-2007, 12:37 PM
I'm about 10 minutes in and its great so far. Thanks for the link!

anarchy
12-23-2007, 01:24 PM
Post here if you saw it :)

Kombaiyashii
12-23-2007, 01:31 PM
Aaron Russo is an absolute legand.

For anyone that doesn't know, he was going to run for president with Alex as VP as a kind of gimmick but then he and others managed to convince Ron to run and so that let Aaron deal with his cancer and free up time for Jones. As it turned out, it was the perfect thing for the truth movement.

He made the film "America: Freedom to Fascism" which Ron Paul talked about on Meet the Press today. It also features the good doctor.

He started to Constitution Party and maybe if Ron doesn't get the nomination he might run with them but he will get the nomination;)

RIP Aaron.

anarchy
12-23-2007, 01:36 PM
Aaron Russo is an absolute legand.

For anyone that doesn't know, he was going to run for president with Alex as VP as a kind of gimmick but then he and others managed to convince Ron to run and so that let Aaron deal with his cancer and free up time for Jones. As it turned out, it was the perfect thing for the truth movement.

He made the film "America: Freedom to Fascism" which Ron Paul talked about on Meet the Press today. It also features the good doctor.

He started to Constitution Party and maybe if Ron doesn't get the nomination he might run with them but he will get the nomination;)

RIP Aaron.

Crap I didn't know he was dead.. it seems like he is doing his work from up there now helping us ;)

rasheedwallace
12-23-2007, 01:37 PM
yeah i saw this a year ago.

Kombaiyashii
12-23-2007, 01:47 PM
Crap I didn't know he was dead.. it seems like he is doing his work from up there now helping us ;)

Yeah, he sadly passed away about three months ago...

Here's a good tribute.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=x9kAAF2RkKk

If anyones new to Ron Paul or have wondered how Ron Paul gained such quick momentum, it was from people like Aaron Russo and Alex Jones, it wasn't so much the first debate (although that certainly helped) but those three are really the key figures who have pulled together a really powerful base of support, we owned the internet even before the Ron Paul campaign took off, it's only now though that we are able to direct it straight at the establishment.

Kombaiyashii
12-23-2007, 01:59 PM
http://www.allamericanpatriots.com/48731694_politics_ron_paul_speaks_aaron_russo_memo rial_service

Ron Paul Speaks at Aaron Russo Memorial Service

By admin - Posted on September 10th, 2007
Tagged: 2008 Presidential election • Politics • Ron Paul
September 09, 2007 -- Congressman Ron Paul spoke at the memorial service for Aaron Russo Friday morning in West Hollywood, California.
Mr. Russo had a long and accomplished career in the entertainment industry and was a leading advocate in the freedom movement. He was one of the first public figures to endorse Dr. Ron Paul for president in January of this year.
Source: Ron Paul 2008

notagain
12-23-2007, 02:51 PM
That man is a legend. I saw that movie a year ago. He woke me up!!!
RIP Aaron Russo