PDA

View Full Version : Contacting Gop County Chairs

poppop_schell
07-09-2007, 06:55 PM
A few weeks ago, I asked for volunteers to help me contact GOP leaders in every Iowa County. Not hearing any resposne, I took it upon myself to send an e-mail to every GOP County leader in the Iowa 2nd Congressional District.

I would hope from this thread we might get volunteers to do the same for the other Iowa Congressional Districts. Respond to this post if you wish to help. I will show you the exact steps I followed. All you have to do is contact and keep in touch.

The e-mail I sent out was:

I am the Meetup Group leader for the Ron Paul for President Campaign in Iowa’s 2nd Congressional District. I or another Representative hope to meet you soon but until then could you please provide me with the following information ASAP?
1. Where your County headquarters is located plus any other physical locations.
2. How I might go about placing Ron Paul literature, etc in this location(s) and make sure it is restocked when needed
3. When your next County Committee Meeting is and perhaps have 5-10 minutes to speak with them and answer questions about Ron Paul.
Thanks for your help,

princessredtights
07-09-2007, 11:42 PM
bump

torchbearer
07-10-2007, 12:17 AM
bump

poppop_schell
07-10-2007, 05:16 PM
Sorry but I don't KNOW what "bump" means? Does that simply keep the thread active? If so, thank you. BUT I still need some volunteers for the remaining Iowa Counties. I have had very good results in the Iowa 2nd Congressional District. We now ahve a "presence" with the GOP leaders in each of the nine Iowa Counties.

Come on folks. This is a worthwhile task.

ARealConservative
07-10-2007, 05:20 PM
I have a meetup tommorow night. I will attempt to get some people to volunteer for this.

ARealConservative
07-10-2007, 05:21 PM
Also - this is something all states should seriously consider doing.

CurtisLow
07-10-2007, 05:57 PM
"bump means?"
Keeps an important thread active. To the top of the list.
Hey look at me!

poppop_schell
07-11-2007, 09:45 PM
Also - this is something all states should seriously consider doing.

Thank you for alerting your meetup members. I now have two out of five Iowa Congressional Districts with volunteers. Just three more needed.

Also, volunteer for Operation Spooner. There is a lot of frustration among members because they want to be doing something of value!!!! I fully understand this. These two projects are of great value and will keep you busy.

Yes, every state should be doing this BUT especially Iowa, NH, SC and Arizona. Bluntly put, IF Ron Paul does NOT do well in these states, it will be too late in my home state of NC. IMO, all our Meetup Groups across the USA no matter what state should focus in on helping in these four states. That doesn't mean that other state Meetups forget totally about their states as we work towards the GOP National Convention.:cool:

poppop_schell
07-14-2007, 02:46 PM
bump

RPR-omaha
07-14-2007, 03:30 PM
Hey I can contact pottawatomie county. My only problem is that our meetup group doesn't have any Iowans. Omaha is right across the river, though. How has your response been so far?

poppop_schell
07-14-2007, 07:22 PM
Hey I can contact pottawatomie county. My only problem is that our meetup group doesn't have any Iowans. Omaha is right across the river, though. How has your response been so far?

Very poor. FYI, I live across the Mississipi River in Navvoo BUT I voluntered myself for the Iowa 2nd Congessional District. Maybe given the poor response fro Iowans, your MUG could take on the Iowa 5th Congressional District? It ONLY has 21 Counties including the one you mentioned. Check out http://www.iowagop.org/FlexPage.aspx?area=county.

The idea would to sponsor the 5th District until Iowa volunateers surface.

poppop_schell
07-16-2007, 02:05 PM
Bump

poppop_schell
07-17-2007, 01:49 PM
Bump

poppop_schell
07-18-2007, 03:49 PM
Contact calliowa@ronpaul2008.com IF YOU WANT SOME ACTION THAT WILL REALLY HELP RP WIN THE AUGUST 11TH IOWA STRAWVOTE.

poppop_schell
07-18-2007, 08:48 PM
Bump

poppop_schell
07-19-2007, 12:04 PM
bump

poppop_schell
07-31-2007, 04:32 PM
bump