PDA

View Full Version : Candidate's Email Updates

freedom-maniac
12-23-2007, 10:49 AM
Hello. I've subscribed to e-mail updates from all the candidates, and I'll post them here when they come in. Kind of like "intelligence gathering". This info may be useful. A lot of them are asking for money, suggesting their campaign is running on E. Other's announce when they are about to visit somewhere, so we will know where they are. We can follow them with an army of Ron Paul signs, and record everything they say, hoping for a "Macaca" incident. Just trying to do all I can.

freedom-maniac
12-23-2007, 10:50 AM
Huckabee 12/21

We are on the road in Iowa campaigning. The crowds have been great and energized. Just like our bus tour prior to Ames, you can feel our momentum building. Mitt Romney may have outspent us 20 to 1 here in Iowa as some recent news accounts have suggested, but our supporters are making up for it with their enthusiasm and hard work.

I encourage you to visit our campaign website to view some photos and read some of the coverage from our trip to Davenport and other parts of Iowa.

I also ask that you continue to call, write and email friends about our campaign. If you are interested in traveling to Iowa to help, please call our Des Moines campaign office:

Iowa: 515-288-3708

We can use your help contacting voters, putting up Huckabee for President signs and handing out grassroots literature. Even if it is only for a day any help you can give is much appreciated.

Finally, if you haven't yet contributed to our end of quarter online fundraising goal please make a contribution of $10, $25, $50, $100, $150, $250 or even $500 today. We are less than $370,000 away from our goal and are counting on your financial support one more time this year.

Will email soon.

With deep gratitude, Mike Huckabee

Anyone see that. "Less" than 370,000 from end of year goal. If we're lucky, he might not get there.

freedom-maniac
12-23-2007, 10:53 AM
Clinton 12/20

Dear Friend,

I want to wish you a happy holiday season and share a fun video we just made:

http://www.hillaryclinton.com/happyholidays

Hillary has a lot of wishes for the new year, but I know that what she's hoping for most is a new beginning in our country. And we're working hard every day to make sure that in 2008, that wish comes true.

Merry Christmas, happy holidays and all the best to you and your family this holiday season.

Patti Solis Doyle

freedom-maniac
12-23-2007, 10:54 AM
Edwards 12/20

Dear Friend,

My name is Doug Bishop. I live in Jasper County, Iowa, where I am the county treasurer.

In September 2004, I was among the first wave of employees who were laid off at the Maytag plant in Newton, IA. Later that month, my family and I met John Edwards as he was campaigning for the vice-presidency on the Democratic ticket.

I will never forget how John took my seven year-old son by the hand, dropped to his knees, looked him square in the face and said, "I'm going to keep fighting for your Daddy's job, I promise you that."

Three years later, I'm fortunate to have landed on my feet -- but hundreds of my friends, family and co-workers haven't been so lucky.

That's why John Edwards has never gone back on the promise he made to my son. Even though the Maytag plant in Newton is now closed for good and the American dream has been taken away from so many who worked in that plant, he continues to fight for all of us who want to leave our children with a better life.

Recently, I had the privilege to introduce John Edwards at a rally in Iowa. Please take a few minutes to watch this video clip. I hope it will give you a better idea of who I am and, most importantly, why I'm supporting John Edwards.

www.johnedwards.com/watch/doug-bishop

I know, from personal experience, that John Edwards will continue fighting and speaking out for me and my family and millions of other Americans like us, from the day he takes the oath of office as president to the day he leaves the White House.

There are just 14 days to the Iowa caucuses. We need to make sure that John wins in Iowa and in the other early states so he can be the Democratic nominee -- and the voice for hardworking Americans everywhere.

Please take a few moments to watch this video -- and then make a contribution to John's campaign.

www.johnedwards.com/watch/doug-bishop

Thank you for joining me in supporting John Edwards.

Sincerely,

Doug Bishop
Newton, Iowa
December 20, 2007

Obviously Edwards is getting desperate for Iowa

freedom-maniac
12-23-2007, 01:46 PM
Dodd 12/21

Hey -

Because of your support, we've been able to go up on the air with another television advertisement.

It's my closing argument, and I think it makes a compelling case that will cause Iowans to take another look at my candidacy.

Now that the ad is made, your $25 contribution will help to keep it on the air through Caucus night.

Will you watch the ad and contribute $25 right now?

http://chrisdodd.com/together

You should see the size and enthusiasm of the crowds I'm encountering since returning to Iowa after stopping retroactive immunity.

People care about leadership that delivers results, and that's why we are poised to earn one of the tickets out of Iowa and the road to the Democratic nomination for President of the United States.

Your $25 will keep our newest ad on the television screens of thousands of Iowans.

Will you watch the ad and help keep it on the air, right now?

http://chrisdodd.com/together

We have a holiday party in Iowa City with my wife, Jackie, later tonight, and I'd love to announce we hit our latest fund raising goal.

You can make it happen with your contribution.

Thanks again for all of your support,

Chris Dodd

freedom-maniac
12-23-2007, 01:48 PM
Hunter 12/21

Tuftonboro, NH–Former Senator Bob Smith, a staple of the New Hampshire Republican conservative movement, today endorsed Congressman Duncan Hunter for President of the United States. Describing him has an "inspirational leader" and the one best qualified to carry the "Reagan Torch," Senator Smith sent a letter to his fellow conservatives throughout New Hampshire making them aware of his support, a copy of which is provided.

Smith was initially elected to the U.S. House of Representatives from 1985-1990, before being elected to the U.S. Senate where he served until 2003. During his congressional tenure, Senator Smith established himself as a strong Republican and the most conservative leader in the Northeast.

"I am honored and privileged today to receive the endorsement of my good friend Senator Bob Smith of New Hampshire," stated Hunter. "For many years, we have worked together to bring conservative values to Washington D.C. On several issues, including building America's military, the sanctity of human life, and protecting American's 2nd Amendment rights, Senator Smith has led with conviction and principle. It means a great deal to have the confidence of a leader who has done so much for our nation."

Senator Smith's endorsement letter follows:

Dear New Hampshire Friends:

After spending several weeks listening to all of the candidates, I have decided to support Congressman Duncan Hunter for President. I do not take this decision lightly. There are a lot of fine men running for this office and I know that many of you may have already made your choice. Your vote in the "First in the Nation Primary" is a very precious and personal right. Your decision will likely determine who will be the next leader of the free world. What an awesome responsibility! I only ask that you give serious consideration to the points that I make in this letter of endorsement for Congressman Hunter before you vote.

The Republican Party, but more importantly our nation, needs strong conservative and inspirational leadership as we continue to face the threats to our liberty in the form of immorality, corruption, terrorism, a mountain of debt, border insecurity, loss of jobs and attempts to weaken our national defense. Here is why Duncan Hunter is that leader!

I am sure that you are aware that I fought the battle for the conservative cause in New Hampshire for over 20 years. It was not an easy battle. Conservatives pay a heavy price for standing up for their principles. I can speak from personal experience on that. The Republican Party has lost its majority in Congress because it slowly and steadily has walked away from the "core values" that have made it a great party for the past 150 years in America. Remember Ronald Reagan? Liberals and moderates worked hard to defeat him in the New Hampshire primary in 1980 but he prevailed in spite of them! He will be remembered as one of our greatest Presidents because he stood on principle, but also because we conservatives in New Hampshire gave him the victory that propelled him to the White House! When President Reagan came into the oval office in the morning, he knew exactly where he wanted to take the country. He did not need an inbox full of directions, consultants, polls or focus groups to tell him what his core values were. There will never be another Ronald Reagan but fellow Californian Duncan Hunter can pick up the Reagan torch and light the way for America to come back from the dangers we now face. Congressman Hunter is a moral man, an inspirational leader and a no nonsense conservative who will always put "principle above politics" in the image of the late great New Hampshire patriot Meldrim Thomson.

I had the enormous privilege to serve with Congressman Hunter for 18 years in Congress. He has been my personal friend for nearly 25 years. I can personally attest that he is a man of impeccable moral and family values, a great patriot and a leader. I have seen him fight even when others were prepared to give up. Congressman Hunter inspired me and many other young conservatives in the 1980s to continue the fight even when it was bleak. This has not been an easy campaign for Congressman Hunter. While he has been out on the campaign trail his son has been serving in Iraq and the Hunters lost their entire home in the recent fires in Southern California. He has been largely ignored by the pollsters and the media. I urge the people of New Hampshire to send a message to the pollsters and the Washington media elite. The people elect a President not the pollsters! You have the opportunity to do for the nation what you did when you elected President Reagan in 1980 by sending Duncan Hunter out of New Hampshire with a big win and on to the White House in January of 2009! Can you imagine listening to CNN and all of the talking heads trying to explain how they were wrong as Hunter claimed victory? Wouldn't that be worth the price of admission? You can make it happen with your vote in January! Do not be intimidated by these spinmasters. You control the destiny of America and not them!

The American people need to take control of this country. We are a republic, not a democracy. We elect leaders to stand up for us as they make decisions. Duncan Hunter has proven that he can lead. He has been tested. If given the chance as President, he will inspire people, young and old, to rally to our nation in this time of need. Congressman Duncan Hunter for 25 years has stood up for the rights of the unborn, to balance the budget, to cut the pork out of the spending bills, to strengthen our national defense by supporting our troops and providing them the weapons they need, to seal off our borders by building a fence along the US/Mexican border and to keep American jobs in America. He is a known entity. You do not have to guess about what he might do on these critical threats to our security. Imagine President Duncan Hunter leading our nation and using the "bully pulpit" to lead on these issues! I am proud to support this great American patriot for President. If you really want to see change, then I urge you to vote for him. He is what American needs now more than ever! Thank you!

Senator Bob Smith
Tuftonboro, N.H. and Sarasota, Florida

freedom-maniac
12-23-2007, 01:51 PM
Richardson 12/21

Dear anonymous,

I'm about to run to a volunteer meeting, but I promised Dave I'd send you a quick update from the field.

Well, in a nutshell: Everything we're seeing here on the ground proves this race is NOT over.

We're getting huge crowds. We're raising Bill Richardson's profile among caucus-goers. And our latest ad is generating a lot of heat.

But we've still got 4 more stops to make today -- and $60,000 we must raise by midnight on Sunday. We need you to pitch in now with $50, $100 or $250.

As of this morning, we had 255 volunteers here on the ground in Iowa and another 160 in New Hampshire. They're working long, hard days -- canvassing voters, handing out yard signs and knocking on doors.

In just the last week, the Governor has gone back and forth between New Hampshire and Iowa 3 times. He's been to all 99 counties in Iowa. And while he was in Portsmouth, NH Wednesday night, he even tried his hand at candlepin bowling!

But what really summed up the energy of this moment for me was last week, when the Governor packed more than 200 people into the meeting room at the Saylor Township fire department in Iowa.

He turned to me and said, "Now this is what I call barnstorming."

While all the other top-tier candidates are trying to reinvigorate their grassroots support, ours just keeps building. We've got the best candidate with the clearest vision -- and the strongest supporters. We can't stop now.

With just 13 days left before the Iowa caucus, this campaign is running at top speed. But we need your continued support to keep it up. Back us with $50, $100 or $250 now so we hit our $400,000 goal by Jan. 3 and storm Iowa AND New Hampshire!

Okay, I've got to run -- don't want to keep 80 charged-up volunteers waiting! We've got a full day of canvassing ahead -- but I'll be checking our fundraising numbers as soon as I get back.

I hope I can tell Dave we're on track to hit that $400,000.

I'll touch base with you soon.

Amanda

P.S. Today's New York Times has a great full-page spread on the Governor that talks about how he will "engage, persuade and seek common ground with the rest of the world" as our next President. Be sure to check it out!

freedom-maniac
12-23-2007, 01:55 PM
Giuliani 12/22

This Christmas, all across our country, families will be gathering to celebrate the birth of Christ and the spirit of the season. It is a time for joy and generosity. It is a time for kindness and appreciation. Our thoughts and prayers are especially with our military men and women who cannot be with their families because they are serving our country overseas. Judith and I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May the blessings of liberty and the blessings of this season sustain your spirits all year long.

Sincerely, Rudy

You can see Rudy's trying hard to get the Christian conservatives to forget his "lifestyle".

freedom-maniac
12-23-2007, 01:59 PM
McCain 12/22

Can you invest two weeks to make history?

We need you in South Carolina in the days leading up to its primary on January 19th.

Please fill out the form at http://vol.JohnMcCain.com and pack your bags!

Thank-you!

Bill Bloomfield, Director of Volunteers
volunteers@JohnMcCain.com

McCain's hurting for South Carolina

freedom-maniac
12-23-2007, 02:08 PM
Edwards 12/22

Dear Friend,

The holiday season is a time for family, a time to give thanks -- and a time to think back on the year past.

There have been many special moments this year as John and I have traveled around the country. It has been exciting and energizing to see thousands of people connect with John and respond to his message of change. And we have both been inspired by the support of people like you.

This past week, John was joined by two of my favorite singers, Bonnie Raitt and Jackson Browne, at a town hall meeting in New Hampshire. Take a moment to watch this video clip -- it captures the feeling of warmth and hope that we feel every day on the campaign trail. This is one of my favorite songs.

I hope you will take a couple of minutes to watch it, and share it with your family and friends over the holidays.

Click here to watch the video.

John and I want to wish you and your family all the best for this holiday season. May it be a time filled with hope, warmth, happiness -- and special moments like these!

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Edwards
December 22, 2007

freedom-maniac
12-23-2007, 02:11 PM
Richardson 12/22

Dear anonymous,

Right now, we're all looking forward to sharing the joy of the holidays with our friends and families.

But for thousands of disabled veterans, this time of year is tough.

The shameful truth is that soldiers wounded in Iraq and Afghanistan often have to wait a year or more to receive their disability pay. This leaves our soldiers and their families with little to no income.

After sacrificing so much, these brave men and women deserve better. And the least you and I can do is give them our support. So this holiday season, I encourage you to make a donation on behalf of Operation First Response.

Operation First Response helps wounded soldiers and their families from every state in the Union. Our wounded veterans turn to Operation First Response to help pay for utilities, mortgage payments and simply to put food on the table.

Beyond helping out with the necessities, Operation First Response also does everything it can to give disabled soldiers and their families a happier holiday -- with money to buy gifts, food, or even plane tickets to see family.

But right now, they are severely short of funds and cannot meet the needs of all the families asking for help.

The director tells me that just this morning, she spoke to a soldier in California requesting help to pay overdue utilities and give his 10-year-old daughter a little something for Christmas. As of right now, that soldier is still waiting -- and unless support arrives soon, his little girl will not have a Christmas.

Please join me in helping Operation First Response give our wounded troops the support they deserve -- and help them have a happy holiday. Every dollar you donate will go straight to these soldiers and their families.

You've shown me so much generosity in the last year. Now I hope you will share some of that same generosity with our injured veterans this holiday season. To get things started, I'm donating $2500. I hope you can contribute as well.

I know they will appreciate it.

Bill

bgky4paul
12-23-2007, 02:13 PM
We can use your help contacting voters, putting up Huckabee for President signs and handing out grassroots literature.

Me thinks that Rev. Huckabee does not understand the definition of "grassroots".

freedom-maniac
12-23-2007, 02:20 PM
That's good. I'm hoping that by seeing these, we can find where the candidates have weak spots, and turn them into damaging points. It's also a good indicator of how well their campaign is doing, if you can read between the lines. Since Paul hasn't had to ask for money like most of the others, we know he's doing okay.

cjhowe
12-23-2007, 02:58 PM
Me thinks that Rev. Huckabee does not understand the definition of "grassroots".

You mean these grassroots?
http://www.southwestrec.com/news/images/plant_turf_weaver.jpg

freedom-maniac
12-24-2007, 07:26 AM
Kucinich 12/23

Dear Kucinich Supporter

Dennis Kucinich and his wife Elizabeth will be ringing in 2008 with music, merriment, and a message at a special New Year's Eve party and concert on Monday, December 31 at the MCAM TV-23 Studios in Manchester, New Hampshire.

The event - "Resolution for Peace: A New Year's Concert for the Community" - is open to the public and will be televised live on TV-23 and streamed live on the internet at www.kucinichtv.com. So if you can't come, please tune in.

Entertainment for the evening will feature a number of premier musicians from the New York City area, including singer-songwriter Ed Hamell, who performs under the moniker "Hamell on Trial"; two stars of the "downtown" jazz scene - violinist Jenny Scheinman and drummer Ben Perowsky; band-leading bassist (and regular Ani DiFranco sideman) Todd Sickafoose; folk singer Chris Brown; and other special guests.

The event starts at 9:00pm EST. Tickets for the concert are $30 for adults and $10 for students, including food and beverages and they are available online. There will also be a smaller pre-concert reception with Rep. Kucinich and the musicians for those purchasing a $50 ticket. There is no admission charge for children 12 and under.

Besides music, dancing, food and fun, the event will also focus attention on the plight of the homeless in the area. Liberty House, a transitional shelter for homeless veterans located in Manchester, is slated to lose its entire federal funding next year, even though its services are needed more than ever. More than 43% of homeless males in the U. S. are veterans, and with thousands of soldiers returning from the Iraq War - and housing foreclosures rising - the number of people without a roof over their heads on any given night will surely skyrocket in 2008.

No other Presidential candidate in memory can honestly claim that he or she understands what being homeless is like more than Kucinich, who grew up in a poor family that sometimes resorted to sleeping in their car after being evicted from one apartment or another. Appropriately, the residents of Liberty House and other homeless shelters in the area have been invited to attend the "Resolution for Peace" concert free of charge.

"Our Great Nation has always offered dreams and hopes for prosperity to its residents, but at the same time, it too often fails to ensure that its underprivileged receive basics like health care, housing and job training," said Kucinich. "Standing with the homeless in New Hampshire to welcome the New Year is my way of expressing to all Americans that it's time for a renewed commitment to the American dream so that this country can truly be the land of opportunity for all of its citizens."

Strength through Peace
The Kucinich for President Campaign

american.swan
12-24-2007, 09:01 AM
keep posting these. Their at least entertaining.

If we get ron that payday scheme, Ron will never ask for money again.

freedom-maniac
12-26-2007, 08:39 AM
Biden 12/24

From our family to yours, we wish you all a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season. During this time when so many families are celebrating together, let us say a special prayer for those who are not -- especially the many men and women in uniform around the globe who sacrifice so much to keep us safe.
God bless America and God protect our troops.

Happy Holidays!

The Biden Family

Paid for by Biden for President, Inc.

freedom-maniac
12-26-2007, 08:42 AM
Kucinich 12/24

Holiday Greetings from Dennis and Elizabeth Kucinich

Whoever you are, wherever you live, whatever your religious beliefs, this is a very special time of year. A time of customs and tradition, of ceremonies and celebrations. A time for family and friends to come together. A time for sharing.

The old year is coming to an end, and a new year will begin - with the promise and hope that it will outshine the last.

As different as we all are in so many ways, there is so much that can bring us together: our love of family, our mutual respect for the strength of our diversity, our shared wishes for peace, health, and happiness.

At this very special time, Elizabeth and I feel very blessed and very humbled to have you in our lives. In this season of holidays, we send our love and our appreciation to all of you. May the joys and the blessings of this season fill your lives and your hearts - as they do ours.

And, we hope that you'll take a few minutes to watch our new weekly news update with personal holiday messages from some of the many people who, unseen and unsung, are dedicating themselves to this campaign and to everything we're trying to accomplish for this nation, and for the world.

freedom-maniac
12-26-2007, 08:49 AM
Richardson 12/24

Dear anonymous,

It's so good to be home for the holidays.

I'm really grateful to spend two days at home in Santa Fe before Barbara and I head back out to Iowa. We flew in late last night, and then got up early this morning to have breakfast together at home.

Now we're enjoying a quiet, reflective day together before folks start coming over tonight. Christmas at our place means family, friends, food and laughter. And don't tell Barbara, but I'm hoping I can convince her to go for a horse back ride in the snow later on ... just call me old-fashioned.

It means so much to us both that I'm able to take this break. We've been through a lot this year -- and this campaign has meant a lot of time apart.

But Barbara and I agree it's worth it. And the one thing that keeps us both going is the unwavering support of people like you.

So thank you, anonymous, for the gift of your faith in me. Merry Christmas from Barbara and me -- and here's wishing you and yours the very best this holiday season.

I'm going to let Barbara add her own note now ... and if she happens to ask if there's anything I want for Christmas, well -- I'm pretty sure you have a good idea.

Have a terrific holiday!

Bill

Merry Christmas, anonymous!

I think we all know what Bill wants for Christmas! And I know you share my hope that he gets it.

When I think back over this year, I can't help but remember all the wonderful times I've had meeting Bill's supporters and sharing some fun times on the campaign trail. We're both so grateful for everything you've done. Thank you so much for your generosity and support.

I looked outside and it's just beginning to lightly snow so Bill and I are going to bundle up and go for a Christmas horseback ride ...

Happy holidays from the Richardsons!

Warmest wishes,

Barbara

freedom-maniac
12-27-2007, 07:46 AM
Edwards 12/27

Dear Friend,

This is it. The Iowa caucuses are only one week from tomorrow. And if we have the resources we need, together we can win Iowa and propel John Edwards to the Democratic nomination.

Click here to help secure victory in Iowa.

I'm not going to mince words. The race here is tight. We've got momentum behind us -- from endorsements last week from Iowa's first lady Mari Culver and from the president of the powerful Iowa Farmer's Union, to the cover of Newsweek, to polls showing us moving into the lead -- but the challenge now is turning that momentum into people standing for John Edwards in their caucus.

And that requires us to reach out to Iowans who will be making their decision to support John Edwards in the next week -- and to get those supporters to their precinct caucus on January 3.

Your contribution today means more Iowans standing with John Edwards next Thursday:

$27 pays for drinks and snacks for volunteers manning the phone banks in the final week
$53 pays to blanket a neighborhood with literature for late-deciding voters
$75 helps us expand our reach with our broadcast spots
$102 pays for a van and fuel to drive supporters for John Edwards who need help getting to the caucuses next Thursday
Click here to help secure victory in Iowa.

The other campaigns know how well organized we are on the ground in Iowa -- and they know the power behind the endorsements John Edwards has recently secured. They continue to scramble to get everything they can into the state.

Yet every dollar you give today can counter their efforts and make the difference in what happens at the caucuses in Iowa in just eight days time.

Please, contribute any amount you can afford to give today.

Sincerely,

--Jennifer O'Malley Dillon
Iowa State Director, John Edwards for President
December 26, 2007

freedom-maniac
12-27-2007, 07:50 AM
Kucinich 12/26

Please help the Kucinich campaign reach voters in New Hampshire

Dear Kucinich Supporter,

The New Hampshire Primary is less than two weeks away.

Please help us reach voters in New Hampshire to remind them of Dennis' message and encourage them to vote for him.

You can do this from your home by offering to phone a small number of New Hampshire voters.

We have a Virtual Phone Bank that will send you a list of voters and a script. If you are interested, please click here.

This is very important work and we need your help - and so does our country.

Thank you,
The Kucinich Campaign Team

freedom-maniac
12-27-2007, 07:52 AM
Hunter 12/27

Hunter on his way to Reno for presidential campaign stop

Republican Presidential candidate Congressman Duncan Hunter will be making a stop in Northern Nevada on December 27 and 28, 2007. He will be accompanied by his Honorary Campaign Chairman General Chuck Yeager.

Congressman Hunter and General Yeager will be in the area for a townhall meeting, scheduled in Reno on December 27, 2007 from 5 - 6 PM at the Airport Plaza Hotel.

Congressman Hunter will be discussing issues such as immigration and border control, 2nd Amendment rights, trade with China, national security and Christian values.

There is also a VIP reception and discussion of our 2nd Amendment Rights and protecting our American Hunting and Outdoor Heritage at a private residence in Sparks, NV. The catered reception and photo opportunity with Congressman Hunter and General Yeager will be on Thursday evening from 7 - 9 PM. For details and an invitation please contact Kristie Parker via email at kristie.parker@gohunter2008.org.

The Carson City County Republican Party is hosting a townhall meeting in Carson City on December 28, 2007. This event will be held at the Gold Dust West Casino in the conference room located at 2171 Hwy 50 East from 5 - 7 PM. The public is also invited to attend this event and meet with Congressman Hunter and General Yeager.

As always, thanks for your support!

Hunter for President!

Hunter's going to be in Reno? Is there a Nevade meet-up group that could go and "great him"?

freedom-maniac
12-27-2007, 07:55 AM
Clinton 12/27

We're in a crucial hour-by-hour countdown in Iowa and New Hampshire.

Dedicated campaign volunteers are braving the elements to make sure they reach that one more person who could make all the difference in a close contest. Chores are piling up as people set aside their busy personal lives to devote themselves to crucial campaign tasks.

This is the moment that matters. Every day, every hour, and every dollar counts. I'm working as hard as I can, and I need your help to win the nomination.

Help me in one final push before the December 31 end-of-quarter deadline -- the last deadline before we begin the process of choosing our nominee for the White House.

Contribute before the December 31 deadline.

There's something unique and emotionally powerful about standing in front of someone, looking that person in the eye, and asking him or her to elect you President of the United States.

I wish you could be with me in Iowa not just to feel the excitement and energy of those encounters, but so that you could see on people's faces and hear in their voices a recognition that their deepest hopes and dreams for our country are wrapped up in this election.

Amid all the excitement of an election season about to kick into high gear, we can never forget the powerful impact that winning or losing next November's election will have on people's lives.

So let's get to work. I need your help now, in the final push to the December 31 end-of-quarter deadline. Will you help me win with a contribution today?

Make a contribution to help me win.

The stakes are high. Time is short. Let's work together and win.

Sincerely, Hillary Rodham Clinton

Hillary's really getting desperate.

freedom-maniac
12-27-2007, 03:28 PM
Huckabee 12/27

I am Florida this morning heading back to Iowa later today for the final stretch of campaigning.

Today is "Freedom Lives Day." Since early this morning dozens of supporters have made small contributions to help us reach our online fundraising goal. In fact, hundreds more have pledged to help us raise over $60,000 online today. If you aren't already a part of this effort, I wonder if you would consider matching their support with a small contribution?

Your gift of $10, $25, $50, $75, $100 or even $250 will help move us closer to our goal and show a strong level of support to the pundits and undecided voters.

Will you contribute? Will you make your first online contribution to our campaign today? Hundreds of new first-time supporters, making a small contributions today will help us move closer to our goal. I hope you will consider contributing today.

Our server where we process contributions is safe and secure. It will take less than 60 seconds of your time and will have an immediate impact on our efforts: new yard signs, additional voter identification calls, voter contact mail and new advertising.

Whether you contribute $25, $50 or even $100 today you will be making a real difference for our efforts in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and beyond.

In Iowa, Mitt Romney is outspending us 20 to 1. We don't expect to suddenly start spending like Governor Romney, but we do need the resources to effectively compete. Will you help us get there? Your contribution will make an immediate difference.

I will update you again soon. Lets surge towards our end of quarter online fundraising goal today and take $60,000 pledged from supporters and turn it into something more.

With deep gratitude, Mike Huckabee

freedom-maniac
12-27-2007, 03:30 PM
Edwards 12/27

Dear Friend,

How can I ask you to do more when you have already done so much? It's because I know you can make the difference in this campaign.

We need to raise $1.5 million by December 31. This is the biggest challenge I've ever given you: five days to raise $1.5 million online.

With just one week to the Iowa caucuses, will you accept the challenge -- and make a contribution today?

Click here to make a contribution and accept the challenge.

I'm asking 30,000 supporters of John to each make a contribution of $50 by December 31.

If you are one of them, then the $1.5 million you raise helps strengthen our on-the-ground operations in Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada, South Carolina and other key early states.

We have thousands of volunteers working 24/7 in these critical states and because of your previous support we've been able to expand our outreach efforts to hundreds of thousands of caucus goers and primary voters. Now, we need your help to do more.

Your contribution provides us with the opportunity to increase our phone-banking efforts, print additional flyers for door-to-door canvassing, purchase additional time for our broadcast spots and provide van transportation for volunteers as they make personal contact with voters and caucus goers.

That's why I'm asking 30,000 people like you to each make a contribution of $50:

I've asked our online team to provide ongoing updates on how we're doing in meeting this challenge. I'm confident there are 30,000 folks -- or more -- who want to see an end to politics-as-usual in Washington and who believe John Edwards is the candidate with bold ideas for transformational change.

And, importantly, I believe there are more than 30,000 people like you who believe John Edwards, as the Democratic nominee, can win across this country and bring victory at all levels to our party next November.

That's why we're counting on you to make a contribution today. Victory in the Iowa caucuses and the New Hampshire primary will put John on the road to the nomination -- and to the White House.

It's the biggest fundraising challenge I've ever given you: $1.5 million over the next five days. I'm asking you to show your support by making a contribution. Can I count on you?

Thanks for all you do.

--Joe Trippi
Senior Advisor, John Edwards for President
December 27, 2007

freedom-maniac
12-28-2007, 07:24 PM
Kucinich 12/28

A special video message from Elizabeth Kucinich

The old year is winding down, but in New Hampshire, the Kucinich campaign is gearing up for a major push leading up to the first-in-the-nation Presidential primary election. In this special video message, Elizabeth describes the efforts that are underway and explains how important you are to having a major impact on the outcome. Click HERE to watch the video.

Elizabeth is absolutely correct: This campaign does not take contributions from corporate special interests. We are dependent on your support, your generosity, and your commitment to bringing about real change in our nation and in the world. Between now and December 31st, it is extremely important to demonstrate to all of the media pundits and analysts, all of the political observers, and to the other political campaigns that our support is strong, growing, and dedicated to ensuring that our voices are heard.

That's why we're asking, once again, for your help.

Please consider making a contribution in these next few days, and in addition, asking everyone you know who feels as strongly as you do to make a contribution, too. Forward them this message. Give them a call. Let them know how important it is to have a strong showing in New Hampshire so we can continue to carry our message - your message - to every other state in the weeks and months ahead.

Together, we can do it. Together, we can change the political landscape in New Hampshire and in the rest of the nation. And now is the moment to help make that happen.

Thank you for everything you've done. And thank you, in advance, for considering doing even more.

In Peace
The Kucinich Campaign

freedom-maniac
12-28-2007, 07:25 PM
Richardson 12/28

Dear anonymous,

I just got back to the hotel here in Des Moines, Iowa after this morning's speech, and I logged in to check our fundraising numbers.

We're just over halfway to our Jan. 3 fundraising goal -- but we've only got 6 days left to hit $400,000!

Dave's been calling me constantly, asking for updates. We need that additional $400,000 on hand so we can feed and house our volunteers and pay for a final media blitz.

This close to the wire, the whole campaign is in 24/7 mode. We're all working nonstop to give the 150,000 Democratic caucus-goers here in Iowa their chance to meet the Governor. And the closer we get to the caucuses, the more people come out to meet him.

We knew it would work this way. Iowa voters always wait until the eleventh hour to make up their minds. And the eleventh hour is almost here.

That's why we've got a plan in place to ramp up the Governor's profile in these last few days before the caucuses.

The new ad we're running in Iowa shows voters that Bill Richardson knows the way out of Iraq, and a week after that front page article in The New York Times our phones are still ringing off the hook. This week there was even a great op-ed in The Des Moines Register calling Bill Richardson "an energetic troubleshooter."

He also made an appearance on CBS' The Early Show yesterday -- and there's one bit that everybody's talking about:

"You know, I'm going to win this thing. You watch this. You watch. You guys better start covering me because I'm going to win and then you're going to be ... 'where did this guy come from?'"

From the campaign staff, to our volunteers, to supporters like you -- we're all working tirelessly to pull this thing off. And it's happening.

But anonymous, we need you to push us to our $400,000 goal. Help us hit at least $75,000 by midnight tonight with $50, $100 or $250 right now!

I'm not counting on getting much sleep this week. But that's ok because we can win this election. And I am counting on you to help us cross the finish line.

Thanks in advance for anything you can do to help us hit at least $75,000 tonight.

I promise I'll keep you posted.

Amanda

PS. Our most loyal supporters have agreed to match dollar for dollar all monies received by midnight tonight. Your donation is worth DOUBLE!

freedom-maniac
12-29-2007, 07:34 AM
Giuliani 12/28

Dear Anonymous,

During World War II, America's greatest generation overcame insurmountable odds to defeat Nazi tyranny in Europe and Japanese imperialism in the Pacific. Their courage, strength and perseverance demonstrated to the world the American spirit can never be broken, and when united there is nothing the American people cannot accomplish together.

Now, 62 years later, America faces tyranny in a different form. Islamic extremists threaten our way of life, instilling fear throughout the world. On the day of September 11, 2001, al-Qaeda believed they could bring our nation to its knees. Amid the ashes of that tragedy, America stood together ready to prevail against tyranny once again.

Today, I invite you to watch a new television ad about the greatness of the American people called "Freedom." This ad will air in New Hampshire, Florida and on cable channels nationwide. Please click here to watch.

The greatest generation is a prime example of the hope and inspiration that America can bring to a dangerous world. The American people will not live in fear. Instead of meeting tyrants and dictators with weakness and appeasement, Rudy Giuliani will be steadfast with strength and unflinching resolve.

As President, Rudy will keep America on offense in the Terrorists' War on Us. He is committed to achieving victory in Iraq and will see that the people of Afghanistan never relive the brutal oppression of the Taliban. The greatest generation taught all Americans that surrender is not an option. Sincerely,

Patrick Oxford
National Campaign Chairman
Rudy Giuliani Presidential Committee

P.S. To watch Rudy’s new TV Ad, "Freedom," please click here.

freedom-maniac
12-29-2007, 07:35 AM
Edwards 12/28

Dear Friend,

Six days. That's all that's left until John Edwards pulls off the biggest upset in recent political history with an Iowa victory on January 3!

But we need your help to make it happen. Yesterday, we challenged you to raise $1.5 million online by December 31. Thousands of you have already responded - will you respond today?

For nearly a year, the media and the Washington establishment have treated this like a two-person race. They've shined the spotlight on the celebrity candidates, they've "oohed" and "aahed" at the tens of millions of dollars they've raised - and they've been taken in by the hype, the glitz and the glamour our opponents have surrounded themselves with from day one.

But, while they've been distracted, John Edwards has been out there on the ground, working hard, listening to regular Americans and talking about their concerns - about the things that keep them up at night, that make them worry about whether or not we will be able to pass on a better world to our children. While the media has been focused on celebrity, John has been inspiring voters in Iowa and other early states with his positive vision for America - a vision of America rising.

The chattering class has written John off more times than I can remember. But guess what -- month after month, with your support, John has defied their predictions. He hasn't gone away. In fact, he's built up the strongest organization in Iowa with the help of passionate supporters like you. He trusts the American people to sift through the hype, and support the one candidate they know can beat the Republicans next year, and bring the big, bold change we need to America.

And his trust in you has been rewarded. Today, we're locked in a three-way dead heat for a first-place finish in Iowa - and most importantly, we've got the momentum going into the homestretch.

John is the best closer I've ever seen - but he's going to need your help to get us over the top. Can you make a contribution today?

You may not be able to directly help our ground efforts in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina or Nevada, but your contribution toward our $1.5 million target will go directly to ensuring additional resources are placed in these states immediately. That means providing transportation so volunteers can get around precincts, talking with likely voters and caucus goers. It provides additional phone banks, television spots and literature.

Your contribution can make a difference - so please contribute today.

With just six days to the Iowa caucuses, we're down to the wire. Help us raise the $1.5 million to seize the momentum as we move toward victory in these early states - and for the Democratic Party nomination.

Thank you for your ongoing support.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Prince
Deputy Campaign Manager, John Edwards for President
December 28, 2007

freedom-maniac
12-29-2007, 07:35 AM
Edwards 12/28

Dear Friend,

We've just received some great news that I want to share with you.

A new Iowa poll, released today of likely Democratic caucus goers, shows John Edwards moving into the lead with just six days left. The Lee Enterprises newspapers poll shows John and Barack Obama at 29 percent each and Hillary Clinton at 28 percent, with 19 percent of Democrats still making up their minds.

This poll confirms our momentum -- John has moved up 5 points in just two weeks. But we need your help to keep this momentum going. Please make a contribution today.

Click here to make a contribution

As you know, Iowa is a dead-heat. The two celebrity candidates have shattered all of the spending records and with one in five likely caucus-goers still making up their minds, John Edwards can win the Iowa caucuses on January 3 -- but it's going to take an all-out, non-stop effort over these last six days -- an effort thousands of us are making.

Click here to make a contribution

We can do it. Please help us win Iowa for John Edwards next Thursday. Your contribution today will help get additional resources here right now.

Thanks for your support!

Sincerely,

Jennifer O'Malley Dillon
Iowa State Director, John Edwards for President
December 28, 2007

freedom-maniac
12-29-2007, 07:36 AM
Richardson 12/28

Dear anonymous,

Today we were shocked and saddened by the assassination of former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto.

Ms. Bhutto's death is a heartbreaking blow, and she will be mourned by freedom-loving people the world over.

Pakistan has lost a visionary leader, but the torch of democracy lit by Ms. Bhutto still shines as bright as ever. The Pakistani people will carry on that torch in her memory.

I know you share my sincere hope that the United States will take the lead in helping Pakistan forge a true path to democracy. Our next President must diligently pursue efforts to ensure that the dream that Benazir Bhutto gave her life for is realized.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of those who died today.

Sincerely,

Bill Richardson

freedom-maniac
12-29-2007, 07:37 AM
Richardson 12/28

Dear anonymous,

The first thing my wife Linda said to me when we woke up in a hotel in Des Moines on Christmas morning was, "Well, this is one Christmas we will definitely never forget." I don't think our kids, Isabella and David, will either.

We've all moved up here right through the Iowa caucuses next Thursday. If it can't be a normal Christmas, at least we can all be together.

But you know, I told Linda it's like we're part of a larger family that includes all the volunteers and staffers and even you, anonymous.

I hope you're getting some time off this week but we're all right back at work with Governor Richardson out this way. We have to be. We have THREE BIG DEADLINES just days away.

At midnight Monday, we close the books on this quarter's fundraising. And we need every dollar to show the country we can make it through Super Tuesday in February!

Help us now with $50, $100 or even $250 so we can keep up our $20,000-a-day pace right through the Iowa caucuses and on to New Hampshire!

The next two big deadlines are this coming Thursday when Iowa votes and the following Tuesday when New Hampshire goes to the polls.

If Bill Richardson can finish in the top three in either of those contests, we can draw the national fundraising attention that will make us competitive through the rest of the primaries!

You've seen how it works. The "surprise" candidate in Iowa or New Hampshire suddenly catches fire and in a matter of a few weeks, the whole primary plays out in a way no one predicted. That's how it happened for Bill Clinton and John Kerry.

And with 50% of the electorate still in play, that's how it can happen for Bill Richardson, too.

We're getting some big-time media attention. Did you see the cover story on the Governor in Friday's New York Times?

If we put in a good showing in the next two weeks, there will be a lot more press coverage. AND a lot more votes.

But we need our numbers to be STRONG! Support the Governor NOW, before you log off, so we can include your help in our end-of-quarter report!

Amanda and her family are up here too and she has already started compiling our report to the FEC. I know she'd be thrilled if your name could be included.

I'm off to meet the Governor at the Tic Toc Restaurant in Boone where he's meeting with supporters. Linda is bringing the kids by for an early dinner afterward. And then I'm off to another event.

We're doing all we can here in Iowa. And we're seeing real results. Please help us today so we can keep up the good fight!

Dave

freedom-maniac
12-29-2007, 07:38 AM
Hunter 12/29

It's crunch time in Iowa and
YOU
can make the difference!

Attention Iowa residents and grassroots supporters of Duncan Hunter!

It's crunch time!

The Iowa caucus is fast approaching - only 5 days away!

We believe the grassroots folks - YOU - can make THE difference!

Many people have not yet decided who they will vote for - and many won't decide until they step into the voting booth!

What we are asking everyone in or near Iowa to do is simple!

Contact your Iowa State Director for the Hunter Campaign as soon as you can and ask for a stack of brochures - their contact information is below.

Then, on Jan 3rd, after you have placed your vote for Duncan Hunter, go outside your polling place, stand 100 feet from the doors, and pass out the brochures to voters who are coming in!

We need representation at all of the caucus sites! Will YOU step up and be the one to make a difference in your area?

Like I said, many have not decided yet and YOU can make the difference just by showing them that support for Duncan Hunter is building - and letting them know where he stands on the issues important to YOU and to them.

It won't take much of your time - and you're going to be at the polling place already.

Get a couple hundred brochures and pass them out. Answer questions about Duncan Hunter. Wear a Duncan Hunter button, t-shirt, hat, or sticker.

We also need volunteers who are willing to speak at the caucus sites on behalf of Duncan Hunter! If you want to speak contact the state directors listed below and provide your name, city, county, site and precinct.

Just get the word out! We're counting on YOU!

To get brochures or volunteer please contact Greg at mrgogrant@gmail.com, Tim at hawkguy4@gmail.com, or Sean at sean@gohunter2008.org.

As always, thanks for your support!

Hunter for President!

freedom-maniac
12-29-2007, 03:06 PM
Richardson 12/29

Dear anonymous,

Right now, this campaign is stretched to the limit.

Over a thousand volunteers are blanketing Iowa and New Hampshire, knocking on doors and trying to get folks to caucus. Campaign staff are working around the clock, talking to the press and handling last-minute contributions.

Now we've just got to hit $400,000 by December 31 to back them up. We've got to pay for airtime, hotel rooms, meals, door hangers -- even gas for the campaign van. So with just 48 hours until the end-of-year deadline, every dollar we raise between now and Monday will count DOUBLE.

I've been on the phone all morning, taking calls from more state legislators and leaders who've come out to support the Governor. Dozens of high-profile Iowans are already backing Bill Richardson, with many more lined up behind him in New Hampshire -- and the calls are still coming!

But no one's working harder than the Governor. He's put us all to shame. He's visited all 99 counties in Iowa. He's covered over 400 miles in Iowa in just the last few days.

You saw him on MSNBC and CNN yesterday speaking about the assassination of Benazir Bhutto. Why do the cable news channels turn to Bill Richardson in time of crisis? Because he's the only candidate on either side who can speak credibly about global issues.

He went from there to deliver a speech on global terrorism, THEN held back-to-back presidential job interviews in Elkader, Anamosa and Tipton. Today's already packed with a speech on foreign policy, more job interviews, and another slate of house parties.

I'm not sure if the man sleeps.

But this is how he's going to win it. It's not about the press. It's not about the same old news about the "top three." It's all literally door-to-door, town meeting, voter-to-voter campaigning now.

Which is why we need you to keep the engine running.

anonymous, YOU have the power to determine who will win this nomination. YOU can give Bill Richardson one last, big push to the finish line with $50, $100 or $250. And if you do it now, it will be DOUBLED.

Never forget that Iowa caucus-goers are not going to be told who's going to win. They don't care what the polls say. And you and I both know candidates who have surged at the last moment and done very well at the very end.

It's volatile. 40 percent of Iowa voters are undecided. But I'm seeing the momentum in the crowds. I'm hearing the phones ringing nonstop in our Iowa headquarters.

Bill Richardson's message is getting through.

Stay with us with $50 or $100 -- and let's blow them away next Thursday!

We've spent the last 11 months getting to this point. Everything is in place. And the nomination is within our grasp.

No other candidate can match the Governor. Let's show them no other supporters can match his, either!

Let's win this!

Dave

freedom-maniac
12-29-2007, 07:06 PM
Edwards 12/29

Dear Friend,

If you could be in Iowa with me right now, you would feel the incredible momentum behind our campaign. The crowds in Iowa are the largest I've ever seen -- and folks are responding passionately to our message of making sure that America rises again.

But I need your help to turn that momentum into victory. If you've been waiting to make a financial contribution to our campaign, now is the time. Whether you can afford to give $100, $50, or $10, every dollar you give today will help us secure victory in Iowa, New Hampshire and beyond.

The people of Iowa are standing up for our campaign. Will you stand with them today?

Click here to make a contribution today

People in Iowa believe -- as I do -- that this election is the most important in a generation. I see an America rising where middle-class families are thriving, where our children can rise higher than their parents in an America where they can achieve things their parents never dreamed of.

We must meet our moral test as Americans and pass on a better world to our children. But, to do that, we need a president who will stand up to the powerful interests that have taken over our government, a president who will fight every single day to give the American people their voice back, so we can have a strong middle class and build a better world for our children.

That is why I am running -- and that is why I'm asking for your support right now at this critical time.

Click here to make a contribution today

Your contribution today -- no matter how large or small -- will make the difference in our ability to get our message of America Rising to the people of Iowa, New Hampshire and the other early states.

Please, contribute any amount you can afford to give today.

Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

John Edwards
December 29, 2007

freedom-maniac
12-29-2007, 10:15 PM
Biden 12/29

Joe Biden on CNN's Late Edition this Sunday

Senator Joe Biden will appear LIVE from the campaign trail in Iowa on Late Edition tomorrow morning to discuss his candidacy and the latest political developments. Late Edition airs live on CNN starting at 11 am ET.

Check your local listings for more information.

A Crisis Intrudes On Iowa
The Washington Post
By E. J. Dionne Jr.
Friday, December 28, 2007

DES MOINES -- The assassination of Benazir Bhutto came as a brutal reminder of the gravity of the decision Iowa's voters will be rendering in their caucuses next Thursday night. Its impact may be felt most powerfully by Democrats who have been thinking less about issues than about the style of leadership they are seeking from their next president.

All of a sudden, the politicians' endless loop of television advertisements took on a somber significance. During coverage of Bhutto's murder on "Good Morning America," up popped a Hillary Clinton ad where the message over grave music is that the moment "demands a leader with a steady hand who will weather the storms." No kidding.

A short while later, a Joe Biden commercial looks as if it had been produced precisely for this moment. "We don't have to imagine the crises the next president will face," intones a very serious voice. Indeed not.

Clinton, of course, is hoping that the chaos in Pakistan will fortify her relentless arguments about the importance of experience. Biden's refusal to back away from his insistence that this should be a foreign policy election seems shrewder now than it did last week. Biden has been warning not for months but for years that the United States faces its gravest challenge in Pakistan.

The images from Pakistan ratified that Biden was no Chicken Little. He noted yesterday that he had "twice urged President Musharraf to provide better security for Ms. Bhutto and other political leaders." Biden was suddenly relevant -- to television bookers for sure, but also, perhaps, to voters.

David Axelrod, one of Barack Obama's senior advisers, acknowledged that the events in Pakistan could well shake the campaign. But he insisted that they validated Obama's original judgment that the war in Iraq was the wrong battle at the wrong moment. Obama, he said, would be happy to reopen the debate on "judgment" in foreign policy.

Still, Iowa's Democrats work to their own rhythms. Foreign policy differences -- indeed, almost all issue differences -- have had little to do with the battle here.

Instead, said Axelrod, the rhythm of this campaign has been defined by "three different approaches" to the presidency laid out by Clinton, John Edwards and his own candidate.

Clinton's argument, he said, is that "she's been around the block," a not quite charitable way of characterizing Clinton's claims that her experience readies her for the coming battles for change that all Democrats devoutly wish to wage.

"The Edwards campaign is 'Storm the Bastille,' " said Axelrod in a colorful description of the former senator's fierce attacks on drug companies, oil companies and all others who would stand in the way of reform. This is appealing to the many Democrats who are in a fighting mood.

But Obama is running as the candidate who can transcend these fights. In offering his closing argument at a Masonic hall here yesterday, he poked fun at Clinton's recent embrace of change as her own magic word. No, said Obama, change "has been our message when we were down, and our message when we were up. And it must be catching on because . . . everyone is talking about change."

Clearly but obliquely referring to Edwards, Obama preached that anger won't cut it, either. "There's no shortage of anger and bluster and bitter partisanship out there," he said. "We can change the electoral math that's been all about division and make it about addition."

Thus has a wide Democratic consensus defined the choice here as among three different change agents: one tough and experienced, another forceful and angry, the third sunny and inspirational. Biden stands outside their fight, listening to his own drummer.

Democrats have been in this place before. Writing to his friend Newton Minnow about the 1960 nomination battle among John F. Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson and Adlai Stevenson, the veteran New Deal lawyer James Rowe wondered what all the commotion was about.

"As long as the available mechanism is the Democratic Party, and the troops to command are Democrats, I do not think there would be much difference between the three men," Rowe wrote. "This is the reality and all the sound and fury of 'liberalism' and 'moderation' which all of your gentlemen indulge in are mere chimera."

But here, this late December, the differences among today's three leading Democrats seem real enough, and all the more so now that the world has brutally forced its way into Iowans' already agonized deliberations.

Visit JoeBiden.com | Make a contribution

Paid for by Biden for President, Inc.

phoenixrising
12-30-2007, 12:07 AM
kucinich was the only one worth reading imho (if i had to pick 1)

holycow!!!!!!!!!! u subscibed to all these???? what a trooper!! ;)

verrrrrrry interesting...yet i couldn't tolerate reading their nonsense. interetsting to see them all approaching "their grassroots" for help!! reading these take me back to te reasons i became apathetic!! i am soooooooooooooo grateful to give my energy & time to RP!!!! ...for a REAl reason!

yea know...i don't recall ever getting one of these from RP...just the thamk-u for my donations...& a christmas card.....i think it's actually better that paulites do it!

...look out 12/31!!!!!

freedom-maniac
12-30-2007, 09:15 AM
McCain 12/29

Can you invest a week to make history?

We need you in Michigan, South Carolina or Nevada for the days leading
up to their respective primaries or caucus.

Please fill out the form at http://vol.JohnMcCain.com and pack your bags!

Thank-you!

Bill Bloomfield, Director of Volunteers
Volunteers@JohnMcCain.com

freedom-maniac
12-30-2007, 09:16 AM
Paul 12/29

December 29, 2007

The Iowa caucus and the New Hampshire primary are only a few days away. Wyoming, Michigan, Nevada, South Carolina, Florida and Maine will soon follow. But on February 5th, nearly 20 other states will hold their contests on the same day! That's right. In just six short weeks, the Republican nominee for president will likely be determined.

As Wikipedia explains: "In the Spring of 2007, upwards of 20 states with over half the delegates to the national conventions moved to change their primary dates to 5 February 2008, creating the largest 'Super Tuesday' to date. Newswriters and political pundits have noted that this will dwarf the Super Tuesday primaries in previous cycles, creating a 'Giga Tuesday' or 'Super Duper Tuesday.'"

A year's worth of work is coming down to the next several weeks. Victory can be ours. But we must triple our efforts and triple the amount of money raised right away.

To run radio and television ads in 20 states simultaneously will cost a fortune. Not to mention the cost of voter contact mailings to those 20 states. And then there is the cost of contacting hundreds of thousands of people by phone. All of this, plus other projects, will cost $23 million more than we presently have in the bank.

The progress we've made in 11 months is phenomenal. The dedication, creativity, generosity, and just plain hard work by you and tens of thousands of other Americans have already made history.

But we are not finished making history! First, Ron Paul becomes the Republican nominee. Second, Dr. Paul becomes President Paul. Third, our country becomes America again.

The time is now. Please make your most generous donation today. https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate/

Sincerely,

Kent Snyder
Chairman, Ron Paul 2008

freedom-maniac
12-30-2007, 09:17 AM
Dodd 12/30

Dear Friend,

The snow covered campaign office on Grand Avenue in Des Moines begins to buzz somewhere around seven in the morning.

A seemingly endless supply of doughnuts are brought in by staff and volunteers while the aroma of freshly brewed coffee swirls through the winding corridors of the headquarters.

This is what it's all about -- it's time to pick a President ... one with actual experience and a demonstrated ability to lead.

One last time: Can you contribute $25 to the campaign right now to help push us into the final four on January 3rd?

http://chrisdodd.com/onelasttime

We want to run a full slate of online ads so people in Iowa are exposed to Chris Dodd in non-traditional formats down the stretch.

You can make that happen.

We want to run more phone banks to help turn out likely caucus goers for our final GOTV tour that begins today.

You can make that happen.

We want to increase the ad buy on our "closing argument" piece currently running statewide.

You can make that happen with your $25 contribution right now.

Will you?

http://chrisdodd.com/onelasttime

Unless something changes dramatically, I don't think we're gonna make another contribution ask before January 3rd.

BUT! when the people of Iowa hand Chris Dodd a ticket to New Hampshire you can expect one in your inbox that night.

And when that moment comes, and we are on the verge of breaking through, please be prepared to make the biggest contribution you've made to any candidate.

We're gonna need that rocket fuel to shock the world in another state early this primary season.

Thanks again for all you do,

Tim Tagaris
Chris Dodd for President

freedom-maniac
12-31-2007, 07:35 AM
Richardson 12/30

Dear anonymous,

Pahl Shipley, our Communications Director, just emailed me with some tremendous news: in the latest NBC News/McClatchy Newspapers poll, Bill Richardson's poll numbers have taken a huge jump, and Clinton's and Obama's poll numbers have both dropped!

That puts us within striking distance of either of them. And unlike them, momentum is on OUR side!

I think the Governor's speech to a packed house at the Old Town Hall on Saturday was a true clarifying moment for a lot of Iowans.

He said something that a lot of voters have been thinking when they consider Clinton and Obama:

"Congress, which was elected to end this war, has not done so. They have not merely failed the Democratic Party, they have failed our country. And they have failed the brave men and women in Iraq who deserve to come home."

We can win this primary, win this election, and END THIS WAR! Your contribution NOW will go directly to our field operations and help push our numbers up those last critical percentage points!

Right now we're just a little over $100,000 short of what we need to keep our volunteers on the move and our message on the airwaves. Please help us NOW when it counts the most!

We can close this gap in the next two days as more and more Iowans recognize that ONLY ONE CANDIDATE is speaking the truth about George Bush's disaster in Iraq. People stood and clapped loud and long when he said:

"Five years from now, I don't want to see kids who are eighth-graders today patrolling and dying on the streets of Baghdad."

Polls show that 50% of the electorate hasn't made up its mind. And even those who have declared for Clinton or Obama have reservations about what will happen if either of those two has to face the Republican smear machine.

Mark my words. By Thursday, this will be a whole new ball game!

anonymous, I'm reaching out to you personally. $50, $100, or $250 will help us TREMENDOUSLY!

None of us here has ever worked so hard or slept so little for so long in our lives. But the goal is in our sights now. And we can grab it with your help.

I'm riding with the Governor right now on our way from Marshalltown to Des Moines for our third event of the day. He says thanks for everything and please help NOW if it's at all possible!

Thanks,

Dave

freedom-maniac
12-31-2007, 07:35 AM
Edwards 12/30

Dear Friend,

I knew John could count on you to make the difference in this campaign!

Last Thursday, I challenged you to raise $1.5 million online by December 31 to give us additional resources as we push to victory in Iowa on January 3. I'd asked you to do so much already, but would you be prepared to accept this new challenge and help us raise $1.5 million in just five days?

Our online team told me this morning that thousands of you have enthusiastically responded to the challenge and now we're well over halfway to meeting that goal.

But now it gets really challenging. There's just two days left to hit the target -- and one of those is New Year's Eve, a tough day to raise money. I know we can do it because you've come through for us before -- but we'll need a big bump over the next 24 hours. Will you help us get it?

There are just 4 days until we win the Iowa caucuses and make political history. Because of your great response so far to our $1.5 million challenge, we were able to put additional resources into Iowa this weekend and expand our outreach efforts.

And, because of your support, we're strengthening our ground operations in New Hampshire, South Carolina, Nevada and other key early states.

I knew I could count on you -- but I still need your help to get us to our $1.5 million goal by the time the ball comes down in Times Square on New Year's Eve.

I also received a field update earlier today from our team on the ground in Iowa. They confirm what the latest polls are showing: John Edwards has the momentum heading toward caucus night on January 3.

This weekend, thousands of volunteers and supporters fanned out across the state, visiting with likely caucus goers on their stoops, front porches and in their living rooms, talking to them about John Edwards. Our television spots and newspaper advertisements are up and running.

There is no doubt we have the best ground operation of any campaign in Iowa. We're going to make political history this coming Thursday night. Even though the media and the Washington pundits have spent most of their time focused on the two celebrity candidates, John's the one who's going to win Iowa -- and then continue the momentum moving into New Hampshire.

That's why your contribution today -- whether it's $100, $50 or even $10 -- makes the difference. It's a challenge -- but I know I can count on you to come through for John Edwards.

Thanks for all you do.

--Joe Trippi
Senior Advisor, John Edwards for President
December 30, 2007

freedom-maniac
12-31-2007, 07:37 AM
Kucinich 12/30

My New Year's Resolution

I've made my New Year's resolution: to continue working to restore this nation's greatness ... to fulfill its promise of opportunity, liberty, and justice for all ... to defend the Constitution and the rights and protections it affords us ... and to stop using war, threats, and provocations as instruments of foreign policy. Strength through Peace is my resolution - and my pledge to the American people.

But I need your help, and the clock is ticking. By midnight on December 31st, we want to raise enough money to show that we are serious about carrying these messages - your messages - to every primary and caucus in the nation. Every dollar counts. And, with federal matching funds, most of those dollars will double so we can have an even greater impact on the direction of future of this nation.

Please contribute before the December 31st deadline.

Janaury 1st is the beginning of a year that can change the face of America. We can move away from the politics and the political leaders who plunged us into a never-ending war. We can reverse the trade policies that forced millions of Americans out of their jobs. We can create a health care system that covers everyone. Repeal the laws that violate our Constitutional liberties. And rebuild the kind of strong, secure, and freedom-loving America that we want to believe in - respected and admired by the rest of the world.

New Year's Eve is almost here, and I'll be ringing it in at a special Resolution for Peace Concert in Manchester, New Hampshire. You can join me by watching a live broadcast on www.kucinichtv.com beginning at 10 p.m. (EST).

But whatever time zone you're in, midnight, your time, is the deadline for 2007 contributions.

If you were in New Hampshire with me now, you would feel the incredible momentum and energy fueling our campaign. The crowds are the largest I've ever seen - and people are responding to a message as strong as it is simple: "Give me your vote, and I'll give you back your country."

Please contribute now.

Together, we can do it. Together, we can make a difference. And together, we will.

Have a Peaceful and Happy New Year,

Dennis Kucinich

freedom-maniac
12-31-2007, 07:37 AM
Edwards 12/31

Dear Friend,

There's never been a better time for you to make a difference in this presidential race. It's a dead heat -- but here in the homestretch, the momentum is moving in John Edwards' direction.

Two polls released today show John surging in Iowa and New Hampshire. The McClatchy Newspapers-MSNBC poll shows John gaining 3 percentage points and surging into the lead since the holidays -- Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama both lost ground over the same period. And a new American Research Group poll shows John surging in New Hampshire too.

The momentum is breaking John's way at exactly the right moment -- but we need your help to capitalize in Iowa, New Hampshire and beyond. Now is when it counts -- please show your support for John.

Click here to make a contribution.

We're about to make political history. Victory in the Iowa caucuses and the New Hampshire primary will propel John to the Democratic nomination. The big money candidates can read the polls as well -- they see John's momentum, and they're playing the old Washington game and launching desperate attacks.

But this campaign -- a campaign to put the American people first and have a strong middle class -- cannot be stopped. Your contribution helps us get the resources we need into Iowa and New Hampshire now, so we can maintain the momentum and hold off the last minute desperate attacks from other candidates.

Click here to make a contribution.

You can make the difference, now. Please take a moment and show your support for John with a contribution.

Sincerely,

--David Bonior
National Campaign Manager, John Edwards for President
December 30, 2007