PDA

View Full Version : Homeschooling support of candidates

xRedfoxx
12-23-2007, 10:31 AM
Just fyi I'm going to be working with some other folks nationally after the elections with the intent to start a national homeschool association whose primary goal will be to promote legislation and elected officials that support parent's rights to homeschool. Quite a few of us had our eyes open this election cycle; now knowing many leaders of homeschooling associations tie their endorsements more to their religious or other personal beliefs than to the focussed pursuit of homeschooling freedom. In fact, many people who homeschool for reasons other than Christianity are really upset.

As you can imagine, this will take lots of resources and time. I'm simply putting this out there to start a list of folks interested in getting updates on this project as well as those who would like to actively support this project and be part of the team.

Please feel free to pass this on to family and friends and encourage them to send me their email address. Their contact info will be used only for updates of this project.

MB
redfox_1969@hotmail.com