PDA

View Full Version : Post interview: WTF??

Question_Authority
12-23-2007, 10:28 AM
Earlier a bunch of us were concerned about the fact that Paul was not getting the whole hour and they were going to have a round table after the interview. We thought Harwood would harpoon Paul and it would be a big trash-fest.

BUT THEY DID NOT MENTION HIM AT ALL!

Which is worse? Trashing him? Or pretending he STILL does not exist?

WTF???

pacelli
12-23-2007, 10:30 AM
Earlier a bunch of us were concerned about the fact that Paul was not getting the whole hour and they were going to have a round table after the interview. We thought Harwood would harpoon Paul and it would be a big trash-fest.

WTF???

I'd rather they ignore him completely than leave a bad impression.

For those that missed it and don't want to read through 38+ pages of posts in the on-going Meet the Press thread, the interview is on YOUTUBE, posted by user vapatriot2:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=vapatriot2

mavtek
12-23-2007, 10:30 AM
The ignoring in my mind isn't working, so I think it helps actually. The more they ignore the more stupid they will look when Ron Paul starts doing well in the actual primaries not the polls.

Ninja Homer
12-23-2007, 10:31 AM
If anything would have come up in the interview that they could have used to trash-talk Ron Paul they would have brought it up in the round table. Because Ron did so well in the interview, there wasn't anything to trash him on, so they just ignored him.

Question_Authority
12-23-2007, 10:32 AM
Good points, thanks.

LibertyEagle
12-23-2007, 10:56 AM
Remember that the 30 minute infomercial comes on right after this in Iowa. :)

d991
12-23-2007, 11:08 AM

WTF???

They said Huckabee and Obama will only get 30 minutes next week, right? Can't complain too much if Ron Paul is getting the same amount as those guys. They only had him on for 30 minutes because that's the most "dirt" they could ask him about, and even then they were scraping at the bottom of the barrel :D

IChooseLiberty
12-23-2007, 11:11 AM

That's HOT!

LFOD
12-23-2007, 11:14 AM

Really? Brilliant.

Is that available to watch somewhere?

paulitics
12-23-2007, 11:14 AM

Really, I didn't know about this. amazing. amazing.

Yom
12-23-2007, 11:15 AM
Does anybody have a link to the roundtable discussion?

deedles
12-23-2007, 11:16 AM
And one this to Russerts credit (as much as I chafe saying that) is no:

500 neo-nazi donation
nutjob supporters
911 BS

He never said diddley about those things...