PDA

View Full Version : Can Ron save our Country?

SeekLiberty
07-09-2007, 06:12 PM
I'm going to keep saying for as long as the Ron Paul Forums are going;

The ONLY, appropriate and proper, CORRECT Constitutional way we can regain our ENTIRE Republic back, to get all branches of the General Government to uphold our Constitution ... is WE THE PEOPLE's "Constitutional Homeland Security."

Ron winning would be GREAT! And I'm working my ass off to assure he does!

However, if he did not, then what? Nobody seems to answer this. If he DOES win, he still can't make Congress or the Judicial branches OBEY our Constitution. Then what? It's not the full answer here.

WE THE PEOPLE of America cannot have a robotic-like hope that ONE MAN will save all of us by himself. We all have to take personal responsibility to save our own Country.

Again, there is only ONE correct way I've found, and it was written by a Constitutional scholar. Every American should buy, read, study, and implement the ACTION plan in this manual.

Time is wasting. This must be done NOW ... not waiting around for Ron Paul to
get elected in 16 months. We're in a race against time right now before we slip into a military dictatorship.

"Our American Republic is in remnant status." - Ron Paul, May 22, 2007 Patriotism Speech

http://www.amazon.com/Constitutional-Homeland-Security-Americans-Revitalize/dp/0967175925/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-8267830-3940011?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1183250593&sr=8-1

PLEASE. Do it now. Get this manual for Liberty's sake.

- SL

PS: If somebody has another better alternative plan, please post it here.

ShaneC
07-09-2007, 07:47 PM
No offense intended here, but to me it seems like you're really pushing this book.

How about telling us a bit about it? Aside from the 1 Amazon review and the one plug....

It sounds kinda interesting, but I need more info.

nullvalu
07-09-2007, 08:10 PM
god forbid, if he doesn't win, i say we take to the streets and expose the NWO. if enough of us work together, we can't be ignored and we won't be excused as whacko CT's.

Ponce
07-09-2007, 09:46 PM
Unless he gets rid of the Neocons and IPAC we will be as we are today.

Thom1776
07-09-2007, 10:41 PM
See this post. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=6433