PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Sullivan from Atlantic just gushed over Paul on Chris Matthews

jcbraithwaite7
12-23-2007, 09:08 AM
Sorry if this has already been posted I was rewinding and trying to type word for word.

It was sooo sweet. They were talking about the BEST campaign move. They listed the usual suspects and then the guy from The Atlantic said, "The most amazing thing to me... I'm going to go a little off script here. I think Ron Paul's amazing internet financed campaign. 4.3 million in one day when he didn't organize it. The Republican Party is in chaos. He represent old school conservativsm. Mike Huckabee represents the new social conservatism. That's what we will remember Ron Paul for sticking to his guns and has changed politics." Chris Matthews just brushed it off with, "Yes he has a lot of fans."

Dan Rather and that other lady were just sitting there with stunned smiles on thier faces.

Anyone youtube?

Ozwest
12-23-2007, 09:11 AM
Please U-tube this!

parke
12-23-2007, 09:22 AM
bumpskittty bump bump

dw1345
12-23-2007, 09:23 AM
yeah, i just posted a thread in another subforum, but it was AWESOME. Chris Matthews looked pissed haha. we should all write to that Sullivan guy and thank him.

Falseflagop
12-23-2007, 09:24 AM
saw it !! Thanks ANdrew for finally mentioning RP on this SHILL's show!! Matthews is a sellout!

Corydoras
12-23-2007, 09:43 AM
Attaboy, Andrew, you tell 'em!

Andrew Sullivan is one of the most influential political commentators in the U.S., and he has been admiring Ron Paul since very early in this campaign. I'm so glad he has finally decided to really stand up for him. I just hope he doesn't use up too much of his political capital doing so-- we need him watching over and talking about our movement no matter how the election turns out.

deedles
12-23-2007, 09:47 AM
Which show are you referring to? Today?

Shii
12-23-2007, 09:48 AM
Dan Rather and that other lady were just sitting there with stunned smiles on thier faces.

LOL. "Nooooo! Not the forbidden name!"