PDA

View Full Version : Guy Supports Ron Paul on Chris Matthews Show just now!!!!

dw1345
12-23-2007, 09:08 AM
I just happened to tune in to the Chris Matthews show, and Chris was asking who had the "best campaign of the year: Obama, Clinton, Guiliani, or Huckabee." (i know, right :rolleyes:) But anyways, he goes down the line of political consultants, and the first lady says Obama, the next guy says Guiliani, and then he goes to the last guy which said something along the lines of: "I'm gonna have to go a little of script here with saying Ron Paul. The Republican party is in chaos but Ron Paul has stayed strong." he then starts to talk about how his supporters raised 4.2 million dollars! IT JUST HAPPENED AND WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

shadow26
12-23-2007, 09:14 AM
I just happened to tune in to the Chris Matthews show, and Chris was asking who had the "best campaign of the year: Obama, Clinton, Guiliani, or Huckabee." (i know, right :rolleyes:) But anyways, he goes down the line of political consultants, and the first lady says Obama, the next guy says Guiliani, and then he goes to the last guy which said something along the lines of: "I'm gonna have to go a little of script here with saying Ron Paul. The Republican party is in chaos but Ron Paul has stayed strong." he then starts to talk about how his supporters raised 4.2 million dollars! IT JUST HAPPENED AND WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

"...a little off script..?" Now that is certainly interesting...

stefans
12-23-2007, 09:16 AM

they were given a few choices, and he didn't pick one of them but picked ron paul.
that's what he meant by "off script"

dw1345
12-23-2007, 09:18 AM
they were given a few choices, and he didn't pick one of them but picked ron paul.

i guess thats true, but they were only supposed to select one of the 4 choices, but instead Andrew Sullivan went with the REAL choice. Chris Matthews looked pissed haha, that guy had some balls!

Gorgy
12-23-2007, 09:24 AM
Matthews is as transparent and grating as his voice is annoying. That's saying a lot.

kjk437
12-23-2007, 09:43 AM
That's great! Didn't get to catch the interview. Waiting for the inevitable Youtubes.

1913_to_2008
12-23-2007, 09:49 AM

Nope...lets call it a conspiracy theory:rolleyes:

BiPolarBear
12-23-2007, 10:56 AM
That was Andrew Sullivan...he has already come out (no pun intended) and endorsed Ron Paul.

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2007/week50/index.html

Mark
12-23-2007, 10:59 AM
i guess thats true, but they were only supposed to select one of the 4 choices, but instead Andrew Sullivan went with the REAL choice. Chris Matthews looked pissed haha, that guy had some balls!

Yeah, I caught that, it was beautiful!!! Thank you Andrew!!! Way to position something in a place Matthews can't see. :rolleyes:

Paulestinian
12-23-2007, 11:31 AM
No one seems to have the youtube of this :(

slantedview
12-23-2007, 11:32 AM

indeed :)

parke
12-23-2007, 11:34 AM
he's catchin on..

thoughtbombing
12-23-2007, 11:36 AM
Well, Matthews has said that he likes Ron Paul... youtube Chris Matthews loves Ron paul...

Wilkero
12-23-2007, 01:03 PM
Well, Matthews has said that he likes Ron Paul... youtube Chris Matthews loves Ron paul...

Yep. At the Democratic debate last month, while off camera he told the RP supporters holding signs that RP was "his guy."

itsnobody
12-23-2007, 01:34 PM
yes, we need a youtube