PDA

View Full Version : GREAT interview with Trevor, and my christmas plea

european
12-23-2007, 05:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcaVshJnMXg

You can think of Trevor what you want, but this is a real fair interview and he explains how the 5th of november and dec 16th fundraising efforts were given shape. He gives credits to the people that deserve it etc.

Ofcourse he also answers questions about the blimp and he does that in a very polite and clear way. (interview starts off with questions about the blimp btw)

Since its almost Christmas I would like to see that all the Ron Paul supports take a moment to think and forgive any mistake that is made by the people responsible for the blimp. The year 2008 is comming our way and we should focus on getting Ron Paul the attention he deserves and moreover the votes that he deserves!

Also the people who are in favour the blimp aswell as the people who dont like the blimp idea that much, all have to agree that the moment the blimp hoovers over a populated area, the blimp does have a major impact on the local communities. People do talk about it and they do wonder what this blimp is about and who the -peep- is Ron Paul.

The initial effort and investment for the blimp was big, specially the effort in time and organizing. I think it would be a good investment to get the funds to keep it flying until jan 9th. If Ron Paul does well in the primaries we will get new supporters in and thus also new people who will buy airtime. A blimp is an amazing amazing effort, an unseen effort. Goodyear swears by the blimp as their great marketingtool: they say it gives a positive feeling to their name.
Now the first reactions we get from people who actually saw the blimp is also that they feel good about it. This means the name Ron Paul gets automaticly linked with a good feeling!!! now how good is that?! :D The people who will get to know him will automaticly feel good about Ron Paul because of their encounter with the blimp. Great marketing if you ask me.

What I wish for this Christmas is that the Ron Paul movement keep its eye on the real prize and stay positive to all efforts that bring in new supporters. So please, can all you Elect-Rons please forgive any of the disputes there have been with the blimp team? You might think its expensive to fly that blimp, but it undoubtly has gotten new Ron Paul supporters in, so that is positive. I have been following this movement for about half a year now and started to get involved somewhere in august. The growth I have seen is amazing, the support to eachother I have seen is amazing. Together we will get Ron Paul elected!

And thus I would like to end my christmas rant with 1 famous word: amazing amazing! :D

ps. He is catching on, I'm telling ya! ;)

Man from La Mancha
12-23-2007, 05:41 AM
Super, nice interview Trevor!!

Benaiah
12-23-2007, 05:45 AM
I would like to see the blimp fly until inauguration.

european
12-23-2007, 08:21 AM

should be possible when new people arive and start to fund the grassroots efforts

LibertyEagle
12-23-2007, 08:57 AM

Well, you have a lot of money to raise then. :cool:

LibertyEagle
12-23-2007, 08:59 AM
should be possible when new people arive and start to fund the grassroots efforts

A variety of things changed with the blimp project since it began and therefore, questions need to be answered. Until the blimp people are forthcoming with the answers to those questions, I do not think this is a good investment at all.

svillee
12-23-2007, 01:57 PM
So please, can all you Elect-Rons please forgive any of the disputes there have been with the blimp team?

I would be happy to forgive the blimp team if they would just answer the very reasonable questions I asked politely in this thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=63546). For example, what is the name of the company selling blimp time? Is it so much to ask for them to answer this?

So I have a request for you. The next time you are interviewing Trevor, or if you know someone who will be interviewing Trevor or anyone else on the blimp team, please ask these questions as part of the interview. Thanks. :)

Man from La Mancha
12-23-2007, 02:17 PM
I would be happy to forgive the blimp team if they would just answer the very reasonable questions I asked politely in this thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=63546). For example, what is the name of the company selling blimp time? Is it so much to ask for them to answer this?

So I have a request for you. The next time you are interviewing Trevor, or if you know someone who will be interviewing Trevor or anyone else on the blimp team, please ask these questions as part of the interview. Thanks. :)Thanks for the civil way you repeat your question. That is a good one. I want to know if the are actively trying to sell minutes throughout their interviews and media events. If we can get just 40,000 people to buy $10/month it would be easy to keep the blimp in the air.

Tarzan
12-23-2007, 02:37 PM
Answers are coming and are expected tomorrow. Please note this is not a guarantee... but, it is the current plan based on the information we have at this juncture.

http://ronpaulideas.com/images/signatureblimp.png (http://RonPaulBlimp.com/)

Cali4RonPaul
12-23-2007, 11:09 PM
So the original concept for Nov 5th was born out of California. ;)

Seems to me like the east coast is having all the fun and the glory.

I guess our time will come soon.

Great interview by the way. Blimp team a good job you guys are doing.

d_goddard
12-26-2007, 05:17 PM
Seems to me like the east coast is having all the fun and the glory.

It's no accident (http://freestateproject.org)

LibertyEagle
12-26-2007, 05:51 PM
Answers are coming and are expected tomorrow. Please note this is not a guarantee... but, it is the current plan based on the information we have at this juncture.

Have the answers yet?

Mckarnin
12-26-2007, 06:03 PM
Have the answers yet?

Soon