PDA

View Full Version : ronpaulspayday.com and donate2008.org are not mutually exclusive

literatim
12-23-2007, 05:13 AM
I think donate2008.org money bomb will be important to reach our goal of $21 million total for Q4. While ronpaulspayday.com is more long term. There is only one more Friday left in this year and the word of ronpaulspayday.com will take time to catch on. Neither will hurt each other because our sole goal is not to grab attention by the most donated in one day (we already did that), but to have the most donated in a single quarter!

NerveShocker
12-23-2007, 05:36 AM
Exactly. We aren't trying to break records this time so having both efforts won't hurt the other and don't forget www.RonPaulmoneybomb.com too (The weekly money bomb is today). That is a site that has been up for a while designed to keep funds coming in weekly between money-bombs. Their weekly money-bomb is from 1pm-4pm today! I think all of these events working separately from each other will be effective but only the graphs will tell us for sure. You should support all of these (Not necessarily by participating) and if you cannot participate in more than 1 choose which you prefer to participate in if any. If after we try this method out of fund raising and the graphs show it is not effective then we should consider switching back strategies. Until then I like this shift and think and hope it will have positive results. We have switched our strategy and time will tell how it works out.

If you can please support any of these you like the most and all if you're really rich. ;)

www.RonPaulMoneybomb.com

www.RonPaulsPayday.com

www.Donate2008.org

www.RonPaulBlimp.com

Oh and listen to the Ron Paul Radio live and chat for free at www.RonPaulRadio.com

NerveShocker
12-23-2007, 07:21 AM
Bump for the grassroots efforts..!