PDA

View Full Version : *****weekly Money Bomb Starts In Exactly 6 Hours***

NerveShocker
12-23-2007, 04:19 AM
For those who aren't familiar with it http://ronpaulmoneybomb.com/ is a site thats goal is to keep funds coming into the Ron Paul campaign in between money bombs. Their goal is to raise a measly 64,000$ in a time between 1-4pm Eastern time. Their long term goal is 250,000$ per month. I think we can do much better than this though and am posting this in the hope some will join in on the fun. We need funds sooner than later and we need to start re-thinking our fund raising strategies between money-bombs. It has not been enough time since the last money-bomb to do another serious one yet so projects such as these are very helpful. All donations are to be made at the official Ron Paul website www.RonPaul2008.com.

Help out on todays mini-bomb(As I like to call it)! www.RonPaulMoneyBomb.com

Support the Ron Paul Blimp: www.RonPaulBlimp.com

Listen to the Ron Paul Radio live and chat for free at www.RonPaulRadio.com

NerveShocker
12-23-2007, 06:42 AM
Bump, keep this bumped to help out the mini-bomb occurring today.

thoughtbombing
12-23-2007, 07:15 AM
bump, I've got my non maxed out GF in on the festivities!

conner_condor
12-23-2007, 07:54 AM
No money to give the rest of quarter. Maxed I am I do believe from my calculations.

NerveShocker
12-23-2007, 08:11 AM
No money to give the rest of quarter. Maxed I am I do believe from my calculations.

Ah, well theres always the blimp. It definitely could use some funds. :) www.RonPaulBlimp.com

conner_condor
12-23-2007, 08:16 AM
Ah, well theres always the blimp. It definitely could use some funds. :) www.RonPaulBlimp.com

I would love to,But right now being a few days to christmas and the end of the month when most bills that matter are do. That will be impossible for me right now to do.:(

NerveShocker
12-23-2007, 08:21 AM
Yeah, understandable :( It will be a light Christmas over here nothing different though with the way things are nowadays.

NerveShocker
12-23-2007, 09:03 AM
Bump. Lets get a little closer to our 20mil quarter goal.

KCIndy
12-23-2007, 09:50 AM
bump

I'm in for $25.

It would be great if we could get RP over the $20 million mark before the end of the quarter!