PDA

View Full Version : Mightier than the Sword - A call for article writers

Shiva_Rodriguez
12-23-2007, 01:07 AM
I'm hoping to get a group of writers together to start submitting essays and articles to public interest and personal interest publications that accept submissions. I figure that with the wide variety of topics and issues that Dr. Paul's stand addresses and those it would benefit - there's an awful lot of ground to cover.

I just talked to my rabid spell-checking, grammar-Nazi editor (aka, my mom) who is also a huge Ron Paul supporter. She offered to donate her services to anyone whose writing skills aren't perfect.

Targets for these article submissions would include the following:

- Local and national newspapers and publications that feature reader opinion sections and freelance writer articles.

- Publications for special interest groups such as the home schoolers, the gay community, political, agriculture, family issues, business, etc...

- Publications that are career-specific, such as magazines for bartenders, service industry, etc...

The beauty about this campaign is that the message can apply to an unlimited amount of people and their personal interests... even from traditionally opposing groups of people. (I've seen both Evangelists and Atheists praise Paul's message on their blogs.)

I'm willing to keep things organized and help out as much as I can with a writer's effort if there's an interest here. This week I'll be compiling a list of national publications that accept freelance submissions as well, although the process is generally longer since you usually have to query them first. I'd also like to archive any published successes.

Anyone care to join me on this?

bucfish
12-23-2007, 01:11 AM
I am in just call on me and give me where you want them. Or I can give them to you and you can place them!!!

joenaab
12-23-2007, 06:59 AM
I will contribute what I can. Please send me an private message so we can continue a dialog.