PDA

View Full Version : just converted 4 people tonite

hellah10
12-23-2007, 12:28 AM
just got back from a house party... converted a few folks to join the rEVOLution

1 wasn't gonna vote
1 was gonna vote for Obama
2 were gonna vote for Huckabee

all i did was show them the Stop Dreaming video...... they were HOOKED instantly

after that, i told them the message of Ron Paul, his integrity, his solid voting record, his values, and every other reason why we love this man

i still had people tonite that gave me the whole "he will never win" bit... nothing pisses me off more then that bullshit. I got so pissed that i didnt even wanna bother

still an uphill battle my friends... one by one though. Im just happy as hell that I got 2 Huckabee supporters over to our side... Hopefully they will help spread the message to others that planned on voting for Huckabee :D

DirtMcGirt
12-23-2007, 12:35 AM
Nice work hellah!!! on the verge of getting an undecided on our side... she just wants to know if RP has any specific ideas on how to improve the welfare system..

ewizacft
When they say he isn't going to win.

Try something like, so many people have told me that. Can you imagine all the people that say that who want to vote for him and then don't. That alone will keep him from not winning. Tell them to vote for him in the primary and then prepare to be surprised by the results. A vote for evil is a wasted for also.

Good work converting.

walt
Nice - back to the basics.

I had an undecided voter put up a sign in thier window today after conversion - I rock. :D

Joe3113
That's what it's all about ppl!!!!

hellah10
12-23-2007, 12:37 AM
That stop dreaming video just gets people teary eyed... its gets to your heart and makes you love this man

i watch that video everyday - its part of my ron paul medication :)

InRonWeTrust
12-23-2007, 12:38 AM
just got back from a house party... converted a few folks to join the rEVOLution

1 wasn't gonna vote
1 was gonna vote for Obama
2 were gonna vote for Huckabee

all i did was show them the Stop Dreaming video...... they were HOOKED instantly

after that, i told them the message of Ron Paul, his integrity, his solid voting record, his values, and every other reason why we love this man

i still had people tonite that gave me the whole "he will never win" bit... nothing pisses me off more then that bullshit. I got so pissed that i didnt even wanna bother

still an uphill battle my friends... one by one though. Im just happy as hell that I got 2 Huckabee supporters over to our side... Hopefully they will help spread the message to others that planned on voting for Huckabee :D

AWESOME!

exformation
12-23-2007, 12:39 AM
The "he won't win bit" is actually pretty easy too...
Just talk about the tea party. Record fundraising blah blah blah.

Xepa
12-23-2007, 12:42 AM
hhahahah NICE JOB!

Those highlight videos really do the trick ;)
Show them on a laptop or the host of the
house was a RP supporter too?

bucfish
12-23-2007, 12:42 AM
Keep it up and get four more!!!

olehounddog
12-23-2007, 12:48 AM
We Will Win !!!
Great Job

hellah10
12-23-2007, 12:49 AM
hhahahah NICE JOB!

Those highlight videos really do the trick ;)
Show them on a laptop or the host of the
house was a RP supporter too?

a laptop... i didnt actually plan on talking politics tonite, but this idiot there just kept provoking me... i blew up. I went out to my car and grabbed my laptop and made everybody watch the video

there were already some ron paul supporters there... so this was an argument between the pro-rons and the anti-rons

they think getting rid of the federal reserve is the dumbest thing ever. They are not educated what-so-ever... and they dont wanna learn. I cannot teach the values of Dr. Paul if they are not willing to listen

so i basically told him "you will learn when you wake up one day and find that you no longer have a pension"... he laughed at me

Grandson of Liberty
12-23-2007, 12:51 AM
this is how we win.

torchbearer
12-23-2007, 12:52 AM
good job

fabijo
12-23-2007, 12:56 AM
congrats! especially for the Huck converts. That's just awesome.

gerryb
12-23-2007, 01:22 AM
so i basically told him "you will learn when you wake up one day and find that you no longer have a pension"... he laughed at me

I like to tell folks like these "You will learn your lesson when you're a millionaire" and try to walk away without hearing their response. If they are bright enough to understand the statement it can change their opinion.

me3
12-23-2007, 01:26 AM
Make sure they vote for Dr. Paul. Get their contact info, and get them registered to vote. Follow up.

(May not apply to you), I read about a lot of "conversions", but I can't help but wonder how many of these conversions will actually show up in the primaries.

Ben Elliott
12-23-2007, 01:29 AM
Whenever somebody says, "He will never win", bring up the fact that he's the only anti-war republican candidate, and 70% of the country hate this war. Ron Paul is the ONLY republican that can win the nomination.

krott5333
12-23-2007, 01:31 AM
i still had people tonite that gave me the whole "he will never win" bit... nothing pisses me off more then that bullshit.

just tell them that he is 3rd in iowa and has more money than any other republican.

that's being doing just fine for me lately.

'oh he wont win though'
"he's 3rd in iowa and has more money than any other republican.."
'no shit, he's on a roll!"

Mark
12-23-2007, 02:47 AM
hellah nice work!

hellah10
12-27-2007, 01:43 PM
got another one...

was at the bank.. parked my car next to this Mercedez (i drive a honda) and the guy who drives the benz must have noticed my Ron Paul for President bumper sticker cuz he was like "your a ron paul supporter?" I told him "absolutely!" ... then he went on for about 5 minutes on why he thinks Ron Paul is awesome and how much he agrees with him... so I asked him if he would sport a RP sticker on his Benz... he said "hell yea I will" ... so I gave him a bumper sticker and he put it on his car right there in the parking lot

w00t!!! always good to carry extra slim jims, liberty cards, and bumper stickers with ya :)

Stealth4
12-27-2007, 01:44 PM
got a link to the stop dreaming video?

Kilrain
12-27-2007, 01:47 PM
When they say "he can't win", show them this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1pDIbWnvhc

ashlux
12-27-2007, 01:48 PM
got a link to the stop dreaming video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWfIhFhelm8

hellah10
12-27-2007, 01:52 PM
ive noticed with people that watch this video... at teh 6:53 mark, they get sucked in by emotions... the whole zoom up of the stars on the flag and the subtle lyrics of america pie... this video couldnt have been put together any better

amakris
12-27-2007, 02:00 PM
Also bring up that the pro-war vote is split 5 ways.

hellah10
12-29-2007, 11:01 AM
just got another one...

I converted my ultra liberal uncle... i cant believe how freakin liberal he is... but he told me "i trust my nephew, so im gonna follow you on this... I'll vote for Ron Paul in March"

WOOHOO!

RPinSEAZ
12-29-2007, 11:04 AM
Good job, this is what we need.