PDA

View Full Version : IDEAS for alot more RON PAUL Exposure

rp08rp
07-09-2007, 04:14 PM
There are easy , at least the first

1: If you know anyone on a MAIN ROAD, INTERSECTION, get them to put RP signs up ASAP

2: BUY THESE IF YOU CAN, 3 WEEKS SHIPPED, AND DRIVE AROUND TRAFFIC OR SIT IN PLAZAS.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Backlit-Car-Top-Sign-Ron-Paul-For-President-Free-s-h_W0QQitemZ280132780722QQihZ018QQcategoryZ20946QQs sPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Cant "Take the Republic Back" sitting on our arses!!

Think and ACT

Cheers

herepamwas
07-09-2007, 05:35 PM
There is a county fair in my state (NY) from July 23-28. I plan on asking my Aunt who lives across the street from where the fair is going to be held if I can plaster her yard with signs for Dr. Paul. I will also attending the fair (per what my work schedule allows) wearing my Ron Paul gear. I ordered 100 of the little cards to hand out also. I plan on plastering my car with signs and bumper stickers. I am not a great public speaker but, I am gonna get the word out somehow! I am gonna be an army of ONE!

She also lives on a very busy road so I am gonna see if I can leave the signs up too!

RonPaulGetsIt
07-09-2007, 05:54 PM
There is a county fair in my state (NY) from July 23-28. I plan on asking my Aunt who lives across the street from where the fair is going to be held if I can plaster her yard with signs for Dr. Paul. I will also attending the fair (per what my work schedule allows) wearing my Ron Paul gear. I ordered 100 of the little cards to hand out also. I plan on plastering my car with signs and bumper stickers. I am not a great public speaker but, I am gonna get the word out somehow! I am gonna be an army of ONE!

She also lives on a very busy road so I am gonna see if I can leave the signs up too!

That is a great idea! Take pictures and post em.

herepamwas
07-09-2007, 06:01 PM
I will take lots of pics mostly for my family though because they can't believe I have become this active in politics :)

foraneagle2
07-09-2007, 06:14 PM
u8x.com (http://u8x.com)

llamabread
07-09-2007, 06:16 PM
I ordered 100 of the little cards to hand out also.

You'll be surprised how fast you will hand all of those away. I would try to get some more, or just print out and copy some fliers.

herepamwas
07-09-2007, 06:19 PM
I don't have a printer.....it broke and I never had the money to replace it or get it fixed. I sneak flyers at work and print them out a few at a time as I don't know if I would get in trouble, so I do have some flyers too. :)