PDA

View Full Version : Can they look in the mirror?

Chabsfromcanada
12-22-2007, 11:21 PM
Do any of you wonder how the talking heads look in the mirror? Do they want to puke when they see themselves like I want to puke when I see them? Fox and CNN "news anchors" talking down important issues, and talking up garbage issues, its all crap! There is one person who pushes the envelope and I wonder how long until he is fired, Cafferty. Just had to vent a bit, but I really do wonder if/when one of them will just drop the act and bust out on live TV saying, "its all crap dont buy any of it".

Do news reporters really aspire to be like the ones on CNN and FOX or any other MSM network? Say it aint so....

1913_to_2008
12-22-2007, 11:28 PM
It's just like a realtor or any sales man. They ripoff half the people and don't even think about it...They just want that fat check...

Do you think a Kirby salesman cares that you just spent 2000 on a vacuum ??? NO, he's happy to get the 500 dollars.

LibertyForAll
12-22-2007, 11:37 PM
I've often wondered the same thing. How can these "talking heads" look at themselves in the mirror? Is it worth it to sell your soul for your job? They have to know they are responsible for shaping opinions, and when you see the blatant mockery they have for Ron Paul it has to make you wonder.

Independent Operator
12-22-2007, 11:44 PM
They just want that fat check...

that is right. every time they feel even a twinge of guilt they just look at their bank balances and that tends to sooth their nerves. they know who to serve.

1913_to_2008
12-22-2007, 11:45 PM
It's a sales job...They're brainwashed by the manager...they're maxed out on payment on their mansions and jets etc.... They don't care...They have to pay their bills. Just like a Kirby salesman..Do you care about your customers at your job????

Chabsfromcanada
12-22-2007, 11:45 PM
It's just like a realtor or any sales man. They ripoff half the people and don't even think about it...They just want that fat check...

Do you think a Kirby salesman cares that you just spent 2000 on a vacuum ??? NO, he's happy to get the 500 dollars.

Well I agree about those situations, people want money, and if you buy what they are selling then they are happy.

But this is not the same. They are responsible (partly) for the direction your country has gone and will continue going. There is much more at stake than people parting with a few dollars for a vacuum cleaner. Will these people be immune to the end result? They sure act like it.

Chabsfromcanada
12-22-2007, 11:48 PM
It's a sales job...There brainwashed by the manager...they're maxed out on payment on their mansions and jets etc.... They don't care...They have to pay their bills.

Well they are still human beings. They have their own brain somewhere in there, and deep down human beings know what is right and what is wrong.