PDA

View Full Version : If anyone from OLFD is here...

mmink15
12-22-2007, 11:05 PM
I just sent a volunteer form today via e-mail, and I realize that an official response may take a few days but I have a question. Is there housing still availiable for out-of-towners? I'm scrounging all the money I can to get up there for the week before the primaries and help out but it's all dependent on having a place to lay my head at night, which I sadly can't afford. I'm just trying to get an idea if it's gonna happen so I can get one of my family members to watch my black lab for that week. Thank you very much and Merry Christmas.

jenius
12-23-2007, 12:19 AM
there's a phone contact on the website, you can probably call and ask if they don't get back to you soon.

although they usually check their e-mail pretty well, they'll probably respond.

scudiac
12-23-2007, 01:10 AM
There is ALWAYS housing available. You just need to sign-up on www.operationlivefreeordie.com and let us know exactly when you're coming. Someone will be there to pick you up and bring you to a house.

mmink15
12-23-2007, 09:48 PM
There is ALWAYS housing available. You just need to sign-up on www.operationlivefreeordie.com and let us know exactly when you're coming. Someone will be there to pick you up and bring you to a house.

Thanks, that's what I was hoping to hear. If I haven't received confirmation, I'll call the number the day after Christmas. You'll have one more set of boots on the ground in NH on New Year's Day.