yaz
12-22-2007, 09:52 PM
you said to enjoy it. i didn't :(

VRP08
12-22-2007, 09:52 PM
ugh! i didn't need to hear that!

VRP08
12-22-2007, 09:55 PM
are they ever going to understand that there are thousands and thousands of people? do they think the millions came only from a few idividuals? I just PRAY we prove them all wrong!

1913_to_2008
12-22-2007, 09:55 PM
Dirty media fu33s.......I hate these dirty cu333

yongrel
12-22-2007, 09:56 PM
Ugh

chiplitfam
12-22-2007, 09:57 PM
Why should we even listen to FAUX news. They are liars, anti-American, deceptive, and foolish. They are THE NEOCON NETWORK!

N13
12-22-2007, 09:58 PM
That asshat said that we are a bunch of yeahoos.

LMAO

kaberUSA
12-22-2007, 09:58 PM
If you guys are up North, get to Iowa. IF you haven't registered, REGISTER

These assholes in the MSM are just that, complete assholes/neocons/who want their huge handouts from the government. They all think they are part of the upper elite class, but they aren't. They didn't goto Yale, there not part of skull & bones and I assure you they don't have the minimum 100 million dollar entrance fee to join the club. We need to get out into the polls and win NH and IOWA and all the other states.

These assholes will keep telling lies to the American people until the dollar becomes worthless.
Everyone should hedge their money in Canadian dollars just to be safe, but regardless, go out and register & vote.

I keep telling people to keep their money at everbank, when the dollar collapses I don't want fellow Ron Paul supporters and friends to get wiped out. Peoples life-savings are usually wiped out when currencies crash. And the dollar is on track to do that. When the government keeps putting on these little bandages they are just delaying the inevitable and are going to make the crash much worse

InRonWeTrust
12-22-2007, 09:59 PM
Blankley will pay the price.

Ron2Win
12-22-2007, 09:59 PM

LMAO
With Pirate hats

literatim
12-22-2007, 10:00 PM
I don't know about him, but I use Google, not Yahoo.

:D

hocaltar
12-22-2007, 10:01 PM
Reagan's old man sold out too, we shouldn't be so surprised. Every single person I know likes Ron Paul. A few think his supporters are a little out there; but, I tell them not to judge the cup by the contents.

Then I hit them with the Constitution stick. "You know he has never once voted not in accord with the Constitution?" Reply, "Really?" "Yes, you support the Constitution don't you?" No arguing with that now is there...

noztnac
12-22-2007, 10:02 PM
The woman was right. Too bad she was sandwiched between two assholes.

kaberUSA
12-22-2007, 10:03 PM
Reagan's old man sold out too, we shouldn't be so surprised. Every single person I know likes Ron Paul. A few think his supporters are a little out there; but, I tell them not to judge the cup by the contents.

Then I hit them with the Constitution stick. "You know he has never once voted not in accord with the Constitution?" Reply, "Really?" "Yes, you support the Constitution don't you?" No arguing with that now is there...

I hate the way people try to question your patriotism when you tell them we shouldn't be in Iraq.

slamhead
12-22-2007, 10:03 PM
Michael does not even know who Ron Paul is. He needs to talk to mommy and he will realized he just bashed a true friend of his fathers. He will feel stupid later.

Ron2Win
12-22-2007, 10:06 PM
That question about the "you don't buy him as the the Reagan tradition" was such a set up also.

Weak

rightobeleftalone
blankley is as his name states: blank face and blank mind. reagan is a loud mouthed, over-fed rush wanabee. the chic had it right for what she said. i used to watch faux at the gym when i worked out now i watch cnn. cnn has actualy been fairer to Ron that the other creeps.

conner_condor
LMFAO, It is our turn to laugh at them now. I seen a post on a video.

Video killed the radio
Internet killed MSM

Welcome to the new age people.

olehounddog
12-22-2007, 10:07 PM

LMAO

LOL:eek: What's next clodhoppers? :D(old slang for farmers)

exformation
12-22-2007, 10:07 PM
Michael's adopted anyways.

Joe3113
12-22-2007, 10:08 PM
Michael does not even know who Ron Paul is. He needs to talk to mommy and he will realized he just bashed a true friend of his fathers. He will feel stupid later.

Ron Paul is 100000000000x the man Reagan was

TwiLeXia
12-22-2007, 10:08 PM
Michael Reagan is a complete douche, don't ever listen to him. That girl was extremely right, if he's as crazy as you say he is then why is 70% of americans agreeing with him.

greendiseaser
12-22-2007, 10:12 PM
Uh.
I just left a pretty "articulate" response to that drivel.

:D :D :D

werdd
12-22-2007, 10:14 PM
Its funny because you hear Michael Reagan bellow "WHO SAYS THAT?!" when she is talking about the FEC donations. Well mike, the FEC says that, traitor. Your father would be ashamed of you. Hes talking just like Ronald Reagan and Barry Goldwater in 64, so its obvious mike reagan has sold out to the establishment.

ThePieSwindler
12-22-2007, 10:32 PM
Forget the MSM, go door to door in your state, spreading the word about Ron PauL! Start with your neighborhood, then more areas of your town, then get with your meetup and go other areas in your county. Grassroots is what will win this, not begging for positive MSM coverage. Hannity will probably still disparage Paul even if he wins the nomination. GO DOOR TO DOOR!

cero
12-22-2007, 10:33 PM
Michael's adopted anyways.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

you mean mean ****rd :D

garrettwombat
12-22-2007, 10:35 PM
i didnt enjoy that at all.

Anti Federalist
12-22-2007, 10:37 PM
Bleah. Gotta go peroxide my mouth to get the bile out.

asmartchimp
12-22-2007, 10:39 PM
Forget the MSM, go door to door in your state, spreading the word about Ron PauL! Start with your neighborhood, then more areas of your town, then get with your meetup and go other areas in your county. Grassroots is what will win this, not begging for positive MSM coverage. Hannity will probably still disparage Paul even if he wins the nomination. GO DOOR TO DOOR!

^^^

0zzy
12-22-2007, 11:01 PM
I don't get it, it's like they try to be biased. I thought they were just unintentionally ignorant, but man. I wonder sometimes.

Dave Pedersen
12-22-2007, 11:14 PM
I hope they keep it up all the way to the landslide event of Super Tuesday. Americans have a short memory and such "experts" need to be well established in their position against we the people. We have them on record. Forever.

It will be really really fun watching these snippets in February. No doubt there will be video collections of statements disparaging we the people running long after these yahoos have lost their jobs.

adpierce
12-22-2007, 11:26 PM
Warning!!! I'm going into predict the future mode: When it becomes apparent that Ron Paul will win the republican nomination... these people will complain that the American public has chosen a man who will easily be beaten by Hillary or Obama... and when Ron Paul beats those yah-hoos then they'll disparage that the country is lost... and when Ron Paul starts turning things around for the better in this country they'll try to make it seem things are soooo horrible. However we'll be more secure, financially and as a nation than we have been in a very long time... and the New Media will report on it, while the old media begins to lose all credibility and withers away into obscurity. (Maybe it's part foretelling of the future... part dream... but I like it!)

Dorfsmith
12-22-2007, 11:30 PM
Warning!!! I'm going into predict the future mode: When it becomes apparent that Ron Paul will win the republican nomination... these people will complain that the American public has chosen a man who will easily be beaten by Hillary or Obama... and when Ron Paul beats those yah-hoos then they'll disparage that the country is lost... and when Ron Paul starts turning things around for the better in this country they'll try to make it seem things are soooo horrible. However we'll be more secure, financially and as a nation than we have been in a very long time... and the New Media will report on it, while the old media begins to lose all credibility and withers away into obscurity. (Maybe it's part foretelling of the future... part dream... but I like it!)

:cool:

Geronimo
12-22-2007, 11:32 PM
"Asking for advice on how Dr. Paul could convert his millions to votes, several prominent political consultants and analysts said, in essence, he can't." - Josh Gerstein - NY Sun

It was awful nice of Josh Gerstein to seek advice for the Paul campaign.

fuzzybekool
12-22-2007, 11:43 PM
why even popularize this video ?

Ron2Win
12-23-2007, 12:02 AM
why even popularize this video ?
Just to show the hatred and to put more fuel in the flame.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
12-23-2007, 12:09 AM
Pirate hats?

Akus
12-23-2007, 12:42 AM
I loled
these people are too clueless to even get upset

atthegates
12-23-2007, 01:10 AM
i cant wait to see these establishment fools proven wrong. they're gonna be wrong on everything they said. they're going to be sorry for dismissing Dr. Paul.

Myerz
12-23-2007, 01:15 AM
Ron Paul Will Make The Msm Irrelevant!!!

They Already Are But Now It's Obvious!

aksmith
12-23-2007, 01:22 AM
Anyone notice that Michael Reagan does the worst Ronald Reagan impression I've ever heard?

Tony Blankly is the only Log Cabin Republican with a regular TV gig. We are, after all, a big tent party. Nice for him.

And about Michael Reagan: If he wants a job at Fox, he doesn't have to crap all over his father's questionable legacy. All he has to do is oral on Rupert Murdoch. And he can be as lousy at that as he is on the radio. Because even the worst oral is better than none.

Carole
12-23-2007, 01:34 AM
I find it difficult to believe, as the my mind conjures up the great Goldwater speech of Ronald Reagan, that Michael Reagan is in any way related to his father. Is this the adopted child?

bucfish
12-23-2007, 01:42 AM
Get Michael Reagans quote and then Follow with pictures of Ron Paul and Ronald Reagan with the quote of ronnie saying he would be a great leader.

GHoeberX eLiberty Filmmaker58 someone get it done I have faith in you. Let's call them on their lies and make sure you send the video to Michael and FOXNEWS!!!

smartguy911
12-23-2007, 01:46 AM
videos like these make us stronger. so bring it on bit!@#$

Constitutional.Reset
02-21-2011, 08:23 AM
Hmmm. The quote captioned photo of Reagan & Paul is needed to day.