PDA

View Full Version : Something Interesting about the MSM & the GOP

ProBlue33
12-22-2007, 08:14 PM
The media seems to be waffling on it's GOP pick and if as the CIA guy once said it's controlled by higher sources this is very interesting. No one candidate is getting serious traction, but Ron Paul. I have watched as the old msm has rotated through virtually all the GOP candidates.

The internet has changed the rules big time

First they put Rudy out there, but soon realized that he couldn't win, negativity followed him everywhere.

Then Mitt but his being a Morman and his poor debate performance showed him to be not the one either.

Then Fred with his late entry was supposed to do well, but seems to have a lacklustre style, even one of his key people quit because he didn't really seem to want it bad enough

Then Huckabee with Chuck Norris and the Neo-con christians, but some really bad stuff came up on him, too the point that even the democrates were "holding fire" for an easy kill during the general election.

Now it's John McCain being endorsed by Leiberman and called the come back kid by the msm. However his Pro-war stance and support of Bush means he is virtually unelectable now.

Guess what, there is nobody left but Ron Paul after that, just in time for the primaries.

And this is awesome for the people on the front lines promoting Ron Paul to their friends, family and anybody else they talk too.

DeadtoSin
12-22-2007, 08:17 PM
I would agree, but you had to put all Christians in a basket supporting Huckabee, and then put neocon in front of it.

So yeah, edit your post and I'll edit mine talking about how you have some good points.

ProBlue33
12-22-2007, 08:22 PM
Let me clarify what a neocon christian is to me.

I christian that STILL supports Bush and the Iraq war, nothing more nothing less.

So if the shoe fits.

slantedview
12-22-2007, 08:25 PM
Guess what, there is nobody left but Ron Paul after that, just in time for the primaries.
Oh, but there is somebody else....

http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/images/AlanKeyes.jpg

(alan keyes)

:D In all seriousness, I have a lot of respect to Alan for standing up to the moderators during the last debate (in Iowa). He didn't take any of their blatant exclusionary BS. Much respect for that.

Carole
12-22-2007, 08:25 PM
If Dr. Paul gets any higher, -----too soon----the MSM will try to bring him down, too.

I hope he keeps a slightly low profile for another week.

Be still, be patient, be cunning. Be victorious! :D

quickmike
12-22-2007, 08:28 PM
Let me clarify what a neocon christian is to me.

I christian that STILL supports Bush and the Iraq war, nothing more nothing less.

So if the shoe fits.

These arent real Christians you talk about. These are just REALLY confused people. :p

ProBlue33
12-22-2007, 08:28 PM
Can anybody like Alan or Gore or Bloomberg jump in last minute, is it allowed?

ProBlue33
12-22-2007, 08:32 PM
These arent real Christians you talk about. These are just REALLY confused people. :p

Yup, very true.

These people still cling hopelessly to the just war theory on Iraq.

Under the guise were still helping them, well when the British left Barsa violence went done 90%, hmmmm.
Looks like Ron Paul is right again, and the Neocons are wrong once again.

mmarcman22
12-22-2007, 08:34 PM
It doesn't matter what you think! Just kidding!!! I was waiting a long time to say that! The momentum is on our side, it doesn't matter who comes in now, Ron Paul is getting everyone on his side.

thisisgiparti
12-22-2007, 08:49 PM
Can anybody like Alan or Gore or Bloomberg jump in last minute, is it allowed?

Gore and particularly Bloomberg could finance an independent run. It seems Bloomberg is planning to declare after Super Tuesday. Al Gore has tons of name recognition and could do the same. Not too many people care about Bloomberg outside of NY. If he begins a full out campaign, it'll be expensive!;)

hawkeyenick
12-22-2007, 08:57 PM
Gore and particularly Bloomberg could finance an independent run. It seems Bloomberg is planning to declare after Super Tuesday. Al Gore has tons of name recognition and could do the same. Not too many people care about Bloomberg outside of NY. If he begins a full out campaign, it'll be expensive!;)

He said he's willing to spend 2 billion

ProBlue33
12-23-2007, 12:58 PM
The MSM media is either lying or confused, or doesn't understand what is happening in America right now. It was funny I was watching and listening to a University educated political pundit schill for Hillary and other GOP candidates and say Ron Paul had no chance, and he was really fidgeting around in his chair but only when Ron Paul was brought up, body language told me a lot on this guy. Than after he had slammed Paul for 3 minutes straight, then he actually admitted he didn't know that much about him, lol. He got RNWED so bad by the other guy that was for Paul that actually new what he was talking about.

Goldwater Conservative
12-23-2007, 01:30 PM
Duncan Hunter's CFR invitation is in the mail as we speak. Stay tuned for more GOP chaos.