PDA

View Full Version : Governor George Romney born in Mexico

robertwerden
12-22-2007, 08:04 PM
Mitt's father ran for President in 1968 and lost to Nixon. Interesting the size of his balls running for President even though he was born in Mexico.

cindy25
12-22-2007, 08:32 PM
doesn't mean anything.

John McCain was born in Panama, Barry Goldwater was born in Arizona Territory, but since their parents were Americans they are natural born citizens.

0zzy
12-22-2007, 09:15 PM
doesn't mean anything.

John McCain was born in Panama, Barry Goldwater was born in Arizona Territory, but since their parents were Americans they are natural born citizens.

That's how I see it.

cept Rudy was apparently crowned :P

thisisgiparti
12-22-2007, 09:16 PM
Mitt's father ran for President in 1968 and lost to Nixon. Interesting the size of his balls running for President even though he was born in Mexico.

I hope losing presidential elections runs in Mitt's family.

xao
12-22-2007, 09:18 PM
It means a lot. George Romney is a mexican. He and his son both look mexican. I bet he isn't even Irish. Name change anyone?

No wonder mitt gave sanctuary to illegals.

kalami
12-22-2007, 09:21 PM
nvm

cindy25
12-22-2007, 09:45 PM
his father was doing that Mormon missionary thing. there is no Mexican blood in the Romney family (and it should not make any difference if there was).

plenty to hit Romney on. just not this.

xao
12-22-2007, 09:54 PM
his father was doing that Mormon missionary thing. there is no Mexican blood in the Romney family (and it should not make any difference if there was).

plenty to hit Romney on. just not this.

Um excuse me but being Born in mexico isn't doing a mission! In case anyone was paying attention.

I bet he is a mexican. He has the dark black hair and dark eyes.(only a tiny percentage of mexican people have blue eyes and fair hair. About 1-5%.

And yes it matters if he was born there. It would say quite a lot about his views.