PDA

View Full Version : If anyone is interested, this blog needs pummeling

Dave Wood
07-09-2007, 02:33 PM
http://www.shakesville.com/2007/07/ron-paul-on-this-week-with-g-steph/

I am not a drunken white supremacist, are you?

sparkey
07-09-2007, 02:44 PM
That blog reminds me of Pandagon. It's not really worth our breath.

Dan Klaus
07-09-2007, 02:46 PM
wouldn't bother...nobody person with a lame blog...not worthy of our attention...she's taking the low road to get attention...

cajuncocoa
07-09-2007, 02:49 PM
Nope. Not going to get down in the mud with 'em.

Wyurm
07-09-2007, 02:49 PM
its become well known that if you say something bad about RP we tend to defend him en masse. The problem with this is that some will use this in order to improve their web traffic. I believe that to be the case here. not worth it.

nunaem
07-09-2007, 02:50 PM
Yes dont give any page views to this nobody.

Noodles
07-09-2007, 02:50 PM
Ok, let's see:

1) Drunken - quite often, so we'll check YES.
2) White - another YES.
3) Supremacist - ummm, no thank you.

TexMac
07-09-2007, 02:57 PM
http://www.shakesville.com/2007/07/ron-paul-on-this-week-with-g-steph/

I am not a drunken white supremacist, are you?

The person who wrote that post, Melissa McEwan, was one of the two bloggers hired by the Edwards campaign and then fired. Remember that controversy? (http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8N8H2D00&show_article=1)Anyway, they're hardcore liberals/Democrats. You'd probably be wasting your time there.

ARealConservative
07-09-2007, 02:59 PM
looks like kids trying to use us to increase traffic.

damijin
07-09-2007, 03:00 PM
looks like kids trying to use us to increase traffic.

Free market opportunists :D

We all know the Ron Paul demand is high and the supply is at a pretty serious low!

Gee
07-09-2007, 03:07 PM
You know, taking an insulting or condescending tone with people who dislike RP does not help at all. I'd caution people not to fall into the normal geekish mentality of trying to sound correct over actually convincing people of your position.

Ava
07-09-2007, 03:12 PM
The person who wrote that post, Melissa McEwan, was one of the two bloggers hired by the Edwards campaign and then fired. Remember that controversy? (http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8N8H2D00&show_article=1)Anyway, they're hardcore liberals/Democrats. You'd probably be wasting your time there.

I remember that. It was quite funny really. She did more damage to the candidate she was working for than anyone else. Maybe that was a traumatic experience for her.

TexMac
07-09-2007, 03:27 PM
I remember that. It was quite funny really. She did more damage to the candidate she was working for than anyone else. Maybe that was a traumatic experience for her.

Actually, I thought Edwards was the one who damaged himself. Everything those two had ever written was right there on the web for anyone to read. After he picked them he should have stood up for them.

Edward has no principles. After they were attacked, he folded like a cheap suitcase. Yeah, technically they "resigned." But that was after there was no defense forthcoming from the weenie Edwards.

aravoth
07-09-2007, 04:57 PM
Sigh.. Some people are simply hopeless. Whoa, Some dude wrote a pretty scathing comment on there. Too bad he swears to much, he made some good points.

Ava
07-09-2007, 05:53 PM
Actually, I thought Edwards was the one who damaged himself. Everything those two had ever written was right there on the web for anyone to read. After he picked them he should have stood up for them.

Edward has no principles. After they were attacked, he folded like a cheap suitcase. Yeah, technically they "resigned." But that was after there was no defense forthcoming from the weenie Edwards.

That certainly makes sense too.

angelatc
07-09-2007, 05:57 PM
"Paid to blog for a campaign." Say no more.

Spirit of '76
07-09-2007, 06:40 PM
They won't even approve my comments, and I know someone's watching the mod queue because they're currently letting the "progressive" trolls through with their depraved inanity.

ThePieSwindler
07-09-2007, 07:03 PM
They won't even approve my comments, and I know someone's watching the mod queue because they're currently letting the "progressive" trolls through with their depraved inanity.

Only people who waiver in their beleif and are not intellectually honest will censor any opposition, because they cannot rebut it appropriately.