PDA

View Full Version : Mitt is like Ron's Personal, Self-Funded Attack Dog

InRonWeTrust
12-22-2007, 06:01 PM
This is amazing. Mitt is doing all the dirty work for us. First he trashes Huck in Iowa with millions of dollars worth of attack ads, now he's kneecapping McCain in NH. Hahaha.

In the meantime, Mitt is doing damage to himself by running these negative ads!

Ron couldn't have dreamed up a better scenario. Thanks, Mitt! ;)

Mark Rushmore
12-22-2007, 06:01 PM
This is amazing. Mitt is doing all the dirty work for us. First he trashes Huck in Iowa with millions of dollars worth of attack ads, now he's kneecapping McCain in NH. Hahaha.

Shhh... :p

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
-Napoleon Bonaparte

homeboyjase
12-22-2007, 06:02 PM
Not to mention he's attacking himself with the whole MLK fiasco. :p

Chester Copperpot
12-22-2007, 06:03 PM

Who knows perhaps Mitt wants to be considered as VP or cabinet position within Rons administration.. Im being serious..

Or he may have appreciated the fact that RP said some nice things towards him and the silliness that Huckabee was trying to use religion to scare people away from voting for a Mormon.

Nah.. there wasnt any cross in that huckabee commercial.. nah.. mustve been my imagination..\\

trey4sports
12-22-2007, 06:09 PM
Who knows perhaps Mitt wants to be considered as VP or cabinet position within Rons administration.. Im being serious..

Or he may have appreciated the fact that RP said some nice things towards him and the silliness that Huckabee was trying to use religion to scare people away from voting for a Mormon.

Nah.. there wasnt any cross in that huckabee commercial.. nah.. mustve been my imagination..\\

while i dont like Romney, he might help with some of the classic neo-con vote

yongrel
12-22-2007, 06:10 PM

-Napoleon Bonaparte

Damn you for beating me to posting that quote!

TheNewYorker
12-22-2007, 06:11 PM

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/2629/81881871rp1.jpg

walt
12-22-2007, 06:11 PM
Not to mention he's attacking himself with the whole MLK fiasco. :p

what is the complete story here?

Joe3113
12-22-2007, 06:13 PM
Mitt is a phony. He should not be part of any Paul administration unless he repents on all the crap he has spewed.

z7trance
12-22-2007, 06:14 PM

-Napoleon Bonaparte

hahahaha

Adamsa
12-22-2007, 06:15 PM

He was caught lying about saying his father marched with MLK. This and the whole "The Mormon Church was racist up until '79" thing doesn't help.

InRonWeTrust

Before Ron could consider Mitt for VP, he would have to assign Mitt a long reading list first, like he did with Rudy. ;)

bbachtung
He'd make a good budget director or chief-of-staff.

InRonWeTrust
12-22-2007, 06:18 PM
He'd make a good budget director or chief-of-staff.

Yeah. ;)

RPsupporterAtHeart
12-22-2007, 06:19 PM
It's all on purpose. Mitt heard Ron Paul speak, took the lesson, actually read literature and believes in everything RP says. He is denouncing his involvment with the CFR, donating millions to the poor, changing his billion dollar corporation to a non profit outfit. Before that he will hack down every other neo-con opponent before gracefully removing himself from the race and fully endorse Ron Paul as master of the universe...followed by a manicure.

Let Mitt do the dirty work. He has the money and the name to take on all comers and make them look like slime, while sliming himself as well.

freedom-maniac
12-22-2007, 06:22 PM

Is Mitt bowing to Ron in that picture?

"Oh teach me your wisdom, oh great master," Mitt
"Yes, young grasshopper. Freedom, the word is." Ron

Antonius Stone
12-22-2007, 06:25 PM
Is Mitt bowing to Ron in that picture?

"Oh teach me your wisdom, oh great master," Mitt
"Yes, young grasshopper. Freedom, the word is." Ron

hahahaha

so true.

InRonWeTrust
12-22-2007, 06:27 PM
I think Mitt would make a good VP. Dr Paul could spend 8 years teaching him the ways of the Force.

Obviously Mitt doesn't seem to have a problem "learning" and changing his positions. ;)

Antonius Stone
12-22-2007, 06:28 PM
I think Mitt would make a good VP. Dr Paul could spend 8 years teaching him the ways of the Force.

Obviously Mitt doesn't seem to have a problem "learning" and changing his positions. ;)

no. I would not support Mitt for VP. He's too slippery

manny
12-22-2007, 06:32 PM
It's all on purpose. Mitt heard Ron Paul speak, took the lesson, actually read literature and believes in everything RP says. He is denouncing his involvment with the CFR, donating millions to the poor, changing his billion dollar corporation to a non profit outfit. Before that he will hack down every other neo-con opponent before gracefully removing himself from the race and fully endorse Ron Paul as master of the universe...followed by a manicure.

Let Mitt do the dirty work. He has the money and the name to take on all comers and make them look like slime, while sliming himself as well.

lol that I can believe!

In all seriousness, this campaign has experienced much success converting people who had been taken in my the neo-cons or liberals etc. Mitt is an intelligent guy - perhaps he has changed his mind.

I've noticed other candidates suddenly endorsing a federal approach to abortion. Wonder where they got that idea? :rolleyes:

Likewise a few have been toning down their views on Iraq.

This is all to be welcomed and proves Dr Paul's influence.

More importantly than Mitt though is getting the support of those currently supporting him. Always be nice. They're not the enemy; they can be won over.

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-22-2007, 06:42 PM
If Mitt was VP, Ron would for sure get assassinated just to make Mitt would be the president.. come on people, think logically...

Ron's VP has to be one who has the same amount of integrity to the Constitution and will do everything that Ron wants to do... just in case someone tries to kill Ron... if he dies it will not be a gunshot.... he will either be poisoned with something that cannot be traced or there will be some type of heart-attack brought on by an assassin or he will be in a fake plane crash...

BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER... what does matter is that he has a VP who knows all of Ron's positions and will do exactly what he says...

InRonWeTrust
12-22-2007, 06:53 PM
If Mitt was VP, Ron would for sure get assassinated just to make Mitt would be the president.. come on people, think logically...

Ron's VP has to be one who has the same amount of integrity to the Constitution and will do everything that Ron wants to do... just in case someone tries to kill Ron... if he dies it will not be a gunshot.... he will either be poisoned with something that cannot be traced or there will be some type of heart-attack brought on by an assassin or he will be in a fake plane crash...

BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER... what does matter is that he has a VP who knows all of Ron's positions and will do exactly what he says...

Lol, you make a good point. Whomever Ron picks as VP has to be as anti-war as Ron, otherwise the military-industrial complex will take Ron out in about 2 seconds. Maybe he should put Gravel as VP just as an "insurance policy." ;)

Mark Rushmore
12-22-2007, 06:56 PM
Lol, you make a good point. Whomever Ron picks as VP has to be as anti-war as Ron, otherwise the military-industrial complex will take Ron out in about 2 seconds.

And then what, it would take them another two seconds to snipe the anti-war VP to get the pro-war Speaker? And so on.

The trick here is to awaken, educate and embolden the American people. Nothing less will do.

chris198
12-22-2007, 07:02 PM
And then what, it would take them another two seconds to snipe the anti-war VP to get the pro-war Speaker? And so on.

The trick here is to awaken, educate and embolden the American people. Nothing less will do.

+1 You made a good point.

WilliamC
12-22-2007, 07:13 PM
I dunno but if Ron Paul were to team up with anyone of the current Republican candidates I would think Romney would be the best choice. Maybe that's just because I don't know enough about him but I do know he has made a lot of money in business. He has to have some appreciation for capitalism. And he seems "flexible" enough in his politics to be willing to learn from Ron Paul, especially after Ron wins some early primaries and proves how popular his positions really are.

It would be nice to never have to compromise with anyone who isn't tried-and-true but if it's a choice between Ron Paul with Romney as VP or Ron Paul not getting the Republican nomination, I'd take Romney as VP.

quickmike
12-22-2007, 07:25 PM

http://www.burlingtonartcentre.on.ca/images/shhh.jpg

Lets keep this on the lowdown.:D

Alabama Supporter
12-22-2007, 07:25 PM
Hehe, thats the funny thing about Romney. He is so malleable he could stand for anything if he needed to.

I think his heart is in the right place, but he is dead wrong on healthcare and the war.

quickmike
12-22-2007, 07:29 PM
I think Ron should name Tancredo as his VP, then just seconds before they swear him into office, Ron says "Oh wait, you backed Romney........... thats right, I almost forgot. Then give it to Romney.

JuniorNJ
12-22-2007, 07:32 PM
Ron needs to name someone that we can look at his/her credentials, what they have done and are going to do, and that we would support 100% with the same spirit that we do for Ron. Anything other than that is a bust, IMO. We are going to start taking this country back, starting at the top :)

InRonWeTrust
12-22-2007, 07:35 PM

Well we could stick Gravel in a bunker somewhere as "insurance." :) The speaker is likely to be Pelosi, so I can't see the motivation of ANYONE to get her into office.

Mark Rushmore
12-22-2007, 07:37 PM
Well we could stick Gravel in a bunker somewhere as "insurance." :) The speaker is likely to be Pelosi, so I can't see the motivation of ANYONE to get her into office.

Yeah, we all know how the last VP to hide in bunkers at the first sign of danger turned out. Maybe we could shut down the entire national airspace and leave him flying indefinitely on a plane rather than attending to his duties? Oh wait - that trick is reserved for the President himself. ;)

Duckman
12-22-2007, 07:38 PM
I'm actually intrigued. I totally think Ron would not and should not have Mitt as his running mate, BUT I actually think Romney would be willing to completely change into a Ron Paul Republican at least on camera. He'd be so slick, some of us might even fall for his crap.

Paul4Prez
12-22-2007, 07:38 PM

That's what Obi-wan thought when he started training Anakin, too.

InRonWeTrust
12-22-2007, 07:40 PM
That's what Obi-wan thought when he started training Anakin, too.

Lol, well, you make a point.

propanes
12-22-2007, 07:41 PM
Ron's 'read the Constitution' smack down (over war powers and consulting lawyers) in the debate may have actually been a good lesson.

grizzums
12-22-2007, 07:43 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/12/21/romney.details/index.html

In addition to the whole MLK thing...this tidbit below also gave me a chuckle...

"I'm an English literature major. When we say, 'I saw the Patriots win the World Series,' it doesn't necessarily mean you were there," he said.

anotherone
12-22-2007, 08:14 PM
I'm actually intrigued. I totally think Ron would not and should not have Mitt as his running mate, BUT I actually think Romney would be willing to completely change into a Ron Paul Republican at least on camera. He'd be so slick, some of us might even fall for his crap.

Absolutely. We can not trust politicians by what they say while campaigning. We can only judge who they are by their records.

Unfortunately, most people fall for the campaign rhetoric.

Akus
12-22-2007, 08:16 PM

-Napoleon Bonaparte

I'm sorry, Napoleon is hardly anyone to quote. His army lost to Russia due to his arrogance and ingnorance.

jj111
12-22-2007, 08:23 PM

I support Dr. Rand Paul for VP.

Mark Rushmore
12-22-2007, 08:25 PM
I'm sorry, Napoleon is hardly anyone to quote. His army lost to Russia due to his arrogance and ingnorance.

I hear he drank water and ate food. Guess I should give those up as well? :confused:

Pharoah
12-22-2007, 08:39 PM
I'm more cynical. I think the Republican strategy is to attack anyone that leads the pack - so as to keep everyone polling at more or less the same level - and ensure Hillary wins. That way the
Clinton / Bush line of succession remains unbroken and the agenda continues. I don't think they care who continues that agenda as long as it gets done.

Johncjackson
12-22-2007, 09:03 PM
Well, ROmney's dad most likely DID march with MLK.

And as far as the whole VP thing. No one ever announces that until they win the nomination. It would be stupid to even speculate.