PDA

View Full Version : is MSNBC now the Ron Paul network?

atilla
07-09-2007, 02:10 PM
it seems like, buchanan, tucker and Scarborough have practically endorsed Ron Paul and they seem to treat him fairly and positively when he is on MSNBC.

nunaem
07-09-2007, 02:13 PM
it seems like, buchanan, tucker and Scarborough have practically endorsed Ron Paul and they seem to treat him fairly and positively when he is on MSNBC.

I still think MSNBC is the Paris Hilton network, along with CNN and FOX.

RonPaulGetsIt
07-09-2007, 02:16 PM

true but still waiting for Olbermann

damijin
07-09-2007, 02:19 PM
Olbermann seems like he would love Ron Paul if Ron Paul were both Liberal and Constitutionalist... some how.

I hope he'll come around on him anyway.

kylejack
07-09-2007, 02:26 PM
Tucker is our man on the inside.

Roxi
07-09-2007, 02:49 PM
I do think MSNBC has been way fairer to ron than anyone else, i mentioned this a couple weeks ago when the anchorwoman refused to read her lines on the teleprompter about paris hilton......i do also think there's a bit of a hidden agenda here but thats ok
the people at msnbc are no dummies...they know other MSMs are not giving him ANY attention...they also know that when the RP revolution BLOWS UP, they will be able to say we were giving him a fair chance LONG before the other networks

im giving them credit where credit is due but they are still owned by worldcom so they arent quite trustworthy

graystar
07-09-2007, 03:23 PM
true but still waiting for Olbermann

Yep - olbermann says some pretty good stuff. Esp about civil liberties.

jd603
07-09-2007, 04:19 PM
Yup, however Ron Paul did an interview or two on MSNBC where they were very negative. they have their crap moments too. ...so far though, MSNBC has had the most positive coverage of Ron Paul from what I have seen.

CNN initially did a couple real positive interviews with Ron Paul, then all of a sudden they completely ignore him, I suspect word from upper-management to tone down Ron Paul.