PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul will be elected President of the United States of America

thoughtbombing
12-22-2007, 05:10 PM
So Ron Paul raises 6 Million dollars in a single day, smashing the previous fundraising record by a candidate, smashing the previous record by a NOMINEE(John Kerry was getting PAC Bundles of millions btw, this is individual donors!)

So I ask you... when will Ron Paul be viable... after his first term... after his second term?

Ron Paul is going to be the next President of the United States of America. Will you not be proud of your country again? Will you not be happy to see the troops coming home and protecting our borders? Will you not GLADLY watch as they dismantle our Nuclear arsenal piece by piece? Will you not be happier that your children will be able to attend schools that aren't backed up with Federal Regulations? Will you not spend your 30-55% more income into the economy? Will you not fill the void left by cuts in Federal relief programs with your own free market donations to the cause of your choice(since you now have all of that money, it's time to put that "if I only had more to give, I would give more" mentality to practice)?

The Revolution has begun... I suggest you save yourself the stinging defeat and support Ron Paul... financially, by knocking on doors, by calling voters, by becoming a delegate... whatever it takes. Peaceful Revolution now may save costly and bloody Revolution within the next 5 years. Make no mistake, if RON PAUL is not elected, Bloody Revolution is coming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRTDynbHVYQ

Matthew Zak
12-22-2007, 05:25 PM
We feel you.

KMA-NWO
12-22-2007, 06:09 PM
So Ron Paul raises 6 Million dollars in a single day, smashing the previous fundraising record by a candidate, smashing the previous record by a NOMINEE(John Kerry was getting PAC Bundles of millions btw, this is individual donors!)

So I ask you... when will Ron Paul be viable... after his first term... after his second term?

Ron Paul is going to be the next President of the United States of America. Will you not be proud of your country again? Will you not be happy to see the troops coming home and protecting our borders? Will you not GLADLY watch as they dismantle our Nuclear arsenal piece by piece? Will you not be happier that your children will be able to attend schools that aren't backed up with Federal Regulations? Will you not spend your 30-55% more income into the economy? Will you not fill the void left by cuts in Federal relief programs with your own free market donations to the cause of your choice(since you now have all of that money, it's time to put that "if I only had more to give, I would give more" mentality to practice)?

The Revolution has begun... I suggest you save yourself the stinging defeat and support Ron Paul... financially, by knocking on doors, by calling voters, by becoming a delegate... whatever it takes. Peaceful Revolution now may save costly and bloody Revolution within the next 5 years. Make no mistake, if RON PAUL is not elected, Bloody Revolution is coming.

that video r0x my s0x 0ff O.o

pickfair
12-22-2007, 06:10 PM
Amen!

Joe3113
12-22-2007, 06:15 PM
Hell yeah!

JuniorNJ
12-22-2007, 06:23 PM
That video was awesome! Awesome enough that I donated another $25. Lets push this bitch over $20 million guys!

mmarcman22
12-22-2007, 06:26 PM
I'm a peaceful man, but if a revolution comes about, I'm ready for it

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-22-2007, 06:29 PM

I completely agree... if Ron Paul is not elected, bloody revolution is in our future... I really don't want to make it a violent fight, but I will fight til my death for the cause of freedom... I can't wait until Ron is president... then I can finally rest... I have been a die-hard now for 8 months and the revolution unfolding in front of my eyes has been one of the greatest things I have ever seen... I feel sorry for those who died before it came....

JuniorNJ
12-22-2007, 06:43 PM
Hell ya. I can't wait. Weird thing that just a few nights ago when I was browsing the forums, it came to mind that exact same line. A bloody revolution will occur in our future if WE don't allow to happen by stopping what is happening right now. And I also came to the same conclusion. Bring it on mofo's! I'm ready!

yongrel
12-22-2007, 06:52 PM
We do not need talk of violence on this forum.

I want the Ron Paul Revolution, not a bloody one.

ButchHowdy
12-22-2007, 06:54 PM
Outstanding video!~

thoughtbombing
12-22-2007, 08:26 PM
We do not need talk of violence on this forum.

I want the Ron Paul Revolution, not a bloody one.

To deny what is coming is irresponsible... these are the stakes.

slantedview
12-22-2007, 08:31 PM
It will be the first time in my life I'll ever have been truly proud to be an American.

I can't wait :)

wildflower
12-22-2007, 08:41 PM

Now THAT'S a good thread title! (I was getting tired of all the blatantly negative counterproductive titles)

And GREAT video, 5 stars and favorited!

PimpBlimp
12-22-2007, 08:41 PM
Thats great except dismantling the nuclear arsenal which is important for defense. Unfortunately the Russians and Chinese are still armed to the teeth with nukes so we can't let them get the upper hand.

I sincerely doubt doctor Paul would be for getting rid of the nukes. But think what you will.

thoughtbombing
12-22-2007, 09:21 PM
Thats great except dismantling the nuclear arsenal which is important for defense. Unfortunately the Russians and Chinese are still armed to the teeth with nukes so we can't let them get the upper hand.

I sincerely doubt doctor Paul would be for getting rid of the nukes. But think what you will.

Ron Paul has said, and said on video, which I'll dig up if I can... that Truman was a douchebag(my words) and that no nation should hold that kind of power. Think about that... Nuclear weapons aren't good for tactical military strikes, because they kill massive civilian populations--that constitutes a war crime. This is really logic.. we set the example... China and Russia don't need Nukes except to protect them from us.

Leroy_Jenkems
12-22-2007, 10:52 PM
Awesome video. Thanks for sharing.

Derek Johnson
12-22-2007, 10:58 PM
Excellent video, thanks for posting.

noztnac
12-22-2007, 10:59 PM
He will win.

thuja
12-22-2007, 11:03 PM
it will be nice to telephone overseas without trying to be canadian.

Mark
12-22-2007, 11:37 PM

FWIW

"Woe unto the world for what is to come upon it"

Sometimes, God sends prophets to tell of things to come.

Sometimes, God sends prophets to warn of things to come, if a change isn't made.

The Most High God has told someone to warn of things to come if Ron Paul isn't elected. Specifics weren't given to this person.

"Woe unto the world for what is to come upon it"

Nyte
12-23-2007, 02:14 AM
Hot damn, that was one incredible video.

RonPaulFever
12-23-2007, 02:18 AM
I would pay big $$$ to hear Ron Paul call Harry Truman a douchebag.

wildflower
12-23-2007, 02:21 AM
lol... I love how even Giuliani in the video admits that Ron Paul people are everywhere. :D

Shavenyak
12-23-2007, 02:59 AM
Ron Paul has said, and said on video, which I'll dig up if I can... that Truman was a douchebag(my words) and that no nation should hold that kind of power. Think about that... Nuclear weapons aren't good for tactical military strikes, because they kill massive civilian populations--that constitutes a war crime. This is really logic.. we set the example... China and Russia don't need Nukes except to protect them from us.

He said he would eliminate our first strike capability. He said it's unnecessary as we should never be the ones initiating a first strike. I'm SURE he's for star wars type anti-ICBM technology and defense.

kill the banks
12-23-2007, 03:09 AM

well it's 4am here , i'm tired and ps i love your video ! bloody good

to victory

kill the banks

kill the banks
12-23-2007, 03:36 AM
well it's 430 am and i've sent your video to all kinds of high brows and loved it ... now liberty or die put this to the voter in iowa / NH ... let the voter feel our emotion and see our efforts ... someone move

kill the banks

thoughtbombing
12-23-2007, 06:39 AM
bump.

european
12-23-2007, 06:47 AM
it will be nice to telephone overseas without trying to be canadian.

In fact, I'm overseas and will make a phoncall to the US today to help the people in Ohio a bit... :D
If you would have told me that 1 year ago I would have said you are out of your mind. As you can see, Ron Paul already is unifying the world :)

lol... I love how even Giuliani in the video admits that Ron Paul people are everywhere. :D

+1 :D

WilliamC
12-23-2007, 06:53 AM
That video was awesome! Awesome enough that I donated another $25. Lets push this bitch over $20 million guys!

Bitch? See here Junior we're raising money for Ron Paul, not Hi.....

oh! you mean the total donations.

Nevermind.

Dieseler
12-23-2007, 07:02 AM
Ron Paul for the win!

Peace and non intervention rule in my book.
But
I'm still kinda partial to that mutually assured destruction thing.
It really has worked well for a very long time.
Walk tall and carry a big stick.
The Warheads will not Rust in Peace.

thoughtbombing
12-23-2007, 07:06 AM
Ron Paul for the win!

Peace and non intervention rule in my book.
But
I'm still kinda partial to that mutually assured destruction thing.
It really has worked well for a very long time.
Walk tall and carry a big stick.
The Warheads will not Rust in Peace.

As long as there is the threat of death, they can control the population... it's not about being afraid of anyone else--it's about being right. Liberty or death... nobody would have any reason to attack us if we were like Canada in our Foreign policies, eh? ;)

Dieseler
12-23-2007, 07:30 AM
You better wake up Bro, China, Russia or Cuba for that matter would love to see us totally disarmed.
The Warheads Simply Cannot be allowed to Rust if you want to remain free.
Canada depends on us for their safety lol.

thoughtbombing
12-23-2007, 07:58 AM
You better wake up Bro, China, Russia or Cuba for that matter would love to see us totally disarmed.

I'm convinced that we can dismantle out Nukes together... China goes broke if they can't trade with the US... before too long, with Ron Paul as President, China will be begging us to trade with them, because we will be worth a damn again... no more nukes, and definitely less nukes.

Dieseler
12-23-2007, 08:20 AM
I hate to tell ya man, but China owns us right now.
I'm keepin the nukes in case they send a debt collector ok.

vodalian
12-23-2007, 08:32 AM

That's bull. We have relied on Canada more than they have relied on us throughout history, us Americans just seem to have a bad memory when it comes to things outside of our little comfort zone. The fact of the matter is, countries like Canada just don't have many enemies, it's as simple as that. Most of their involvement in the world is humanitarian. America went overboard with their attack capabilities, it's not really surprising considering the amount of people we have pissed off in this world, including people who used to be some of our greatest allies.

In my opinion, Canada is a decent example for the fact that you don't need an overwhelming military arsenal to be safe, sometimes all you need is to not be a dick to people, offer fair trade, and stay out of their business.

thoughtbombing
12-23-2007, 08:55 AM
In my opinion, Canada is a decent example for the fact that you don't need an overwhelming military arsenal to be safe, sometimes all you need is to not be a dick to people, offer fair trade, and stay out of their business.

And there you have Ron Paul's foreign policy... I'm amazed that noone here is with us on this.

Dieseler
12-23-2007, 09:00 AM
Lol, well Im not sure how to reason with ya on those responses.
Canada is a wonderful country no doubt.
Dr. Paul is for a strong national defense.
We will keep the nukes just in case ok, lmao.

thoughtbombing
12-23-2007, 10:40 AM
Lol, well Im not sure how to reason with ya on those responses.
Canada is a wonderful country no doubt.
Dr. Paul is for a strong national defense.
We will keep the nukes just in case ok, lmao.

Do a bit of research and you'll see that this isn't his position... you don't have to be able to wipe out an entire country with one bomb to be powerful... the notion that Nukes make us anything but less safe is absurd.

Dieseler
12-23-2007, 10:45 AM
Are you suggesting that Dr. Paul would do away with our arsenal when no one else in the world would?
If you are, I would like for you to do the research your damn self and quote it here to me.
Only a fool would do that.
If you can in fact show me a quote where he says he will do that, I will not vote for him.
Go for it.

thoughtbombing
12-23-2007, 11:45 AM
I'm still searching for the video I found previously that said we should be working to dismantle nukes of our own... I'm not suggesting that we do it before everyone else does, I'm suggesting we work with them to do so... and so was he, but here is some video I found on the INCENTIVES for other nations to gain Nuclear weapons:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmNanVDcM7I

and when I find the others, it will be here as well... the point is, we don't need that and no person should hold that kind of power at the turn of a key and the press of a button. I would rather die myself than to hold that kind of power over life and death--this nation is no better than any other nation and should hold no ownership in the real weapons of mass destruction.

thoughtbombing
12-23-2007, 12:27 PM
bump... everyone go donate some money... surprise grenade detonating from 1-4EST today... be a part of it!!!!

kylejack
12-23-2007, 12:36 PM
Thoughtbombing, what happened to that 15K+ that you stole?

thoughtbombing
12-23-2007, 12:45 PM
PM coming up. lol.