PDA

View Full Version : Good New for Ron Paul

cajuncocoa
07-09-2007, 01:46 PM
I apologize if this has been posted elsewhere:

Democrats Lose Their Edge (http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=3242551&page=1)
Poll Shows Congressional Approval Ratings Have Returned to Pre-Election Levels

The Democrats in Congress have lost much of the leadership edge they carried out of the 2006 midterm election, with the lack of progress in Iraq being the leading cause. Their only solace: President Bush and the Republicans aren't doing any better....(click link in title to continue)

I think this bodes very well for Ron Paul. If voters are disgruntled with the do-nothing Democrats and neocon Republicans, Dr. Paul is THE ONE candidate that separates himself from the rest of the pack.

Jive Dadson
07-09-2007, 01:51 PM
I would not call that good news. It would be good news if Bush came to his senses and the Democrats did what they were elected to do.

CodeMonkey
07-09-2007, 02:01 PM
I would not call that good news. It would be good news if Bush came to his senses and the Democrats did what they were elected to do.

We all know that's not likely to happen. The the good news is that this will help support a candidate who already has his senses and will do what he is elected to do.

cajuncocoa
07-09-2007, 02:03 PM
We all know that's not likely to happen. The the good news is that this will help support a candidate who already has his senses and will do what he is elected to do.

That's exactly what I was thinking.