PDA

View Full Version : Business Owners for Ron Paul

jgmaynard
12-22-2007, 04:12 PM
I've just started a "Business Owners for Ron Paul" endorsement list.

It reads like this:

To: Ron Paul campaign headquarters and the American People
Whereas minimal government intervention and taxation provides the healthiest environment for business, and

Whereas our nation depends on businesses large and small to employ our people and provide livelihood to millions, and

Whereas Presidential candidate Ron Paul has demonstrated a decades-long record of adhering to a low-tax philosophy, and has always been an ally of small business in Congress,

The business owners listed below do hereby endorse Dr. Ron Paul for President of the United States.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

If you are a US business owner, feel free to sign up (http://www.petitiononline.com/Bsn4Paul/petition.html) on the support petition. If you know business owners who support Dr. Paul, pass it on to them!

I think this will be great - Let's see how fast people sign up. :D

JM

jgmaynard
12-23-2007, 07:38 PM
We gotta have SOME business owners out there! Let's hear from ya!

JM

jgmaynard
12-24-2007, 03:03 PM
Let's hear it, business owners!

BLIMP!!!

JM

literatim
12-24-2007, 03:03 PM
You should start up a website instead.

jgmaynard
12-24-2007, 03:28 PM
I do websites for a living. I'm sick of doing them when I get out of work. :)

Besides, it's the names that really count. :D

JM

Geronimo
12-24-2007, 03:37 PM
We gotta have SOME business owners out there! Let's hear from ya!

JM

Contact the folks at

Riley's Gun Shop in Hooksett, NH (http://www.rileysguns.com/)

and

Pete's Gun and Tackle in Hudson, NH (http://directory.nh.com/Pete--27s+Gun+--26+Tackle.327672.93682400.home.html)

They're both on board.

Oh yeah, and Murphy's Taproom in Manchester (http://www.murphystaproom.net/pages/contact) (but you probably already knew that)

tomveil
12-24-2007, 05:07 PM
I've just started a "Business Owners for Ron Paul" endorsement list.

It reads like this:

To: Ron Paul campaign headquarters and the American People
Whereas minimal government intervention and taxation provides the healthiest environment for business, and

Whereas our nation depends on businesses large and small to employ our people and provide livelihood to millions, and

Whereas Presidential candidate Ron Paul has demonstrated a decades-long record of adhering to a low-tax philosophy, and has always been an ally of small business in Congress,

The business owners listed below do hereby endorse Dr. Ron Paul for President of the United States.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

If you are a US business owner, feel free to sign up (http://www.petitiononline.com/Bsn4Paul/petition.html) on the support petition. If you know business owners who support Dr. Paul, pass it on to them!

I think this will be great - Let's see how fast people sign up. :D

JM

There's already an offical form for this that I've filled out. Nonetheless, count me as Buisness Owner for Ron Paul :D

skeet
12-24-2007, 05:14 PM
We need business leaders, they influence many people. I am in. I'll get you a list later.

TSOL
12-24-2007, 05:15 PM
I own half a business and should be getting full endorsement soon from my partner; he is doing his own dilligence.

literatim
12-24-2007, 05:42 PM
I do websites for a living. I'm sick of doing them when I get out of work. :)

Besides, it's the names that really count. :D

JM

Anyone can submit a name. It is only worth something if they can prove they own a business.

jgmaynard
12-24-2007, 06:36 PM
Nice going folks - keep passing this onto your business owner friends. This could really show how business owners support our man. Plus, it's another mention of your business name on the web!

JM

Wwillywoo
12-24-2007, 06:54 PM
Anyone can submit a name. It is only worth something if they can prove they own a business.

Why so negative?

Prove it to whom?

I guess we just have to trust people to be responsible to sign if they are indeed business owners.

shadow26
12-24-2007, 06:58 PM
There's already an offical form for this that I've filled out. Nonetheless, count me as Buisness Owner for Ron Paul :D

Paul supporters should do their VERY BEST to do business with owners that support the Congressman...

fuzzybekool
12-24-2007, 07:04 PM
Just signed it. I think I am #11 on the list.

FSUSeminolesR#1
12-24-2007, 07:41 PM
and Im proud to support Dr Paul. I manufacture and import medical products from China, Malaysia and Korea. Dr Paul is right on the money with 99 percent of his policies. I certainly hope he gets the nomination. If not, Im not sure where this country will end up 5-10 years down the road.

LibertiORDeth
12-24-2007, 07:46 PM
Does being the founder of Operation: Free Speech count?

jgmaynard
12-26-2007, 10:33 PM
I'd say this is more of a for-profit-company owner thing, but a non-profit org staement would be great as well.

JM

Danny
12-26-2007, 10:59 PM
Signed. #19.

jorlowitz
12-27-2007, 01:03 AM
Have you considered working with (or at least communicating with) the campaign:

Ronpaul2008.com/endorsements

(There's already a section going for business-owners.)

Good idea...

jgmaynard
12-27-2007, 01:27 PM
I saw the official one, but it is so mall I figured it was more for huge business owners, not the small mom and pop shops that I am trying to reach.

JM

jgmaynard
12-29-2007, 02:10 PM
blimp!

sgrooms
12-29-2007, 02:12 PM
signed

nicky6
12-29-2007, 02:14 PM
Nice going folks - keep passing this onto your business owner friends. This could really show how business owners support our man. Plus, it's another mention of your business name on the web!

JM

also you could go the next step and send out envelopes with your business letterhead to similar businesses in your state. people really listen to others in the same line of work. that's what i've been doing: www.lettersforall.com (new site)