PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's Payday, BRILLIANT Idea!!...

techxplosion
12-22-2007, 02:18 PM
RON PAUL'S PAYDAY is a half million dollar weekly paycheck that the Ron Paul rEVOLution will cut Dr. Paul every Friday between now and Super Tuesday in support of his dedicated work for liberty and freedom for all.

Check out the youtube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ymbz6XrkXzQ

InRonWeTrust
12-22-2007, 02:22 PM
I like this better than another money bomb. We need a good idea to get behind.

literatim
12-22-2007, 02:23 PM
I fully endorse this idea.

Oliver
12-22-2007, 02:24 PM
Ditto. Rate this thread. :)

Oliver
12-22-2007, 02:25 PM
RON PAUL'S PAYDAY is a half million dollar weekly paycheck that the Ron Paul rEVOLution will cut Dr. Paul every Friday between now and Super Tuesday in support of his dedicated work for liberty and freedom for all.

Check out the youtube video:

Add the Website to your initial post as well:
http://www.ronpaulspayday.com/

Shink
12-22-2007, 02:28 PM
This idea is in every way preferable to moneybombs now. No real coverage of the Tea Party bomb...so stop hoping for 3 close together ones to bust the media silence. Keep a steady stream going, and it will erupt into a deluge.

Matthew Zak
12-22-2007, 02:29 PM
Great idea. Let's sticky this.

Can we get Trevor in on it?

jn0117
12-22-2007, 02:29 PM
Great idea. Spread the word. http://ronpaulspayday.com/

mosquitobite
12-22-2007, 02:30 PM
Awesome!!

techxplosion
12-22-2007, 02:41 PM
NOW is the time to Draw in the flanks from all sides, keep the sustained pressure on, and logistics must be constantly maintained and ongoing, more coordinated and focused in states with primary close in hand...

This also helps bring in the folks who feel like they are unable to contribute due to financial strain - even $10 every Friday will help!

AggieforPaul
12-22-2007, 02:48 PM
Like the idea.

tmg19103
12-22-2007, 02:55 PM
Awesome idea. This is the way to go, folks.

Let's spread the word. This forum can have reminders each Thrursday, as well as DailyPaul and all RP Forums.

Oliver
12-22-2007, 02:57 PM
Awesome idea. This is the way to go, folks.

Let's spread the word. This forum can have reminders each Thrursday, as well as DailyPaul and all RP Forums.

It's the best Idea so far in contrast to a moneybomb
that most probably would explode in our face in form
of a Blowback ignited by the MSM.

Rex
12-22-2007, 02:58 PM
I'm down

Mandrik
12-22-2007, 03:07 PM
Great vid, great idea.

BUMP!

techxplosion
12-22-2007, 03:10 PM
Sticky Plz! :o)

ROn Paul Baby!!!!! Never felt so excited about a presidential candidate! Ever.

Dax552
12-22-2007, 03:13 PM
Now HERE is an idea everyone can get behind.

Brilliant indeed!

flufbus
12-22-2007, 03:22 PM
It is much better than a money bomb now consitering that we probablly wouldn't break the 6 million mark.

osofaux
12-22-2007, 03:28 PM
This idea just works, on so many levels.

khorbis
12-22-2007, 03:29 PM
Ok, so many have chimed in that they "like" this idea. I "like" this idea too, for the record.

Great...so shouldn't the next question should be: "How can this be accomplished realistically?" I know businesses can establish auto-draft billing if they are offering a long-term service - i.e. "in-house" charge" or membership (such as what the YMCA offers). If Trevor 'n' friends could manage to bypass the system for his blimp chip-in by establishing a for-profit company, then perhaps something along similiar line could be used for this effort, right? I'm not very familiar with campaign finance laws, so my suggestions are limited. CAN the campaign offer a auto-draft option? Can PAC'S? Can a FOR-profit business? As long as the source is trustworthy enough, then this idea would be a fantastic opportunity for us to plan contributions to the campaign (you know...canvasing? calling? emailing? coverting new supporters?) that do not involve us spending the majority of our time organizing just the FUNDING-RAISING aspect of Ron Paul's campaign. As December 16th proved, the media just doesn't really care anymore (aside from the whimsical blurb) about how much money Ron Paul has. That's good news for us anyway; now we can start cracking down on getting the vote out while the hassle free auto-draft system sustains Ron Paul's momentum. To be sure, it's funny as hell to watch the "Money Bombs" make the MSM and other candidates squirm in their seats, but we REALLY need to be focusing our heavy influence in other directions (PRIMARIES, PRIMARIES, PRIMARIES!)

So...*ahem*...does anyone have any bright ideas about making this possible?

techxplosion
12-22-2007, 03:43 PM
let's start bumping this thread =)

InRonWeTrust
12-22-2007, 03:46 PM
okay, i signed up, but please DO NOT SPAM MY EMAIL ADDRESS.

MadOdorMachine
12-22-2007, 03:46 PM
I think this is a good idea, but it should probably be done in conjunction with money bombs. Money Bombs have proven to be productive. The positives outweigh the negatives. If we want to continue to raise more money each quarter, something else must be done. I think this is a good solution. It offers steady income to the campaign and it should provide more overall revenue for the next quarter. I'm not a regular donar, but I've contributed to both money bombs. RonPaulPayday could probably change that though. Donating $25 a week is doable for me, especially if it's a team effort. We need 20,000 people. Count me as one.

InRonWeTrust
12-22-2007, 03:48 PM
Ok, so many have chimed in that they "like" this idea. I "like" this idea too, for the record.

Great...so shouldn't the next question should be: "How can this be accomplished realistically?" I know businesses can establish auto-draft billing if they are offering a long-term service - i.e. "in-house" charge" or membership (such as what the YMCA offers). If Trevor 'n' friends could manage to bypass the system for his blimp chip-in by establishing a for-profit company, then perhaps something along similiar line could be used for this effort, right? I'm not very familiar with campaign finance laws, so my suggestions are limited. CAN the campaign offer a auto-draft option? Can PAC'S? Can a FOR-profit business? As long as the source is trustworthy enough, then this idea would be a fantastic opportunity for us to plan contributions to the campaign (you know...canvasing? calling? emailing? coverting new supporters?) that do not involve us spending the majority of our time organizing just the FUNDING-RAISING aspect of Ron Paul's campaign. As December 16th proved, the media just doesn't really care anymore (aside from the whimsical blurb) about how much money Ron Paul has. That's good news for us anyway; now we can start cracking down on getting the vote out while the hassle free auto-draft system sustains Ron Paul's momentum. To be sure, it's funny as hell to watch the "Money Bombs" make the MSM and other candidates squirm in their seats, but we REALLY need to be focusing our heavy influence in other directions (PRIMARIES, PRIMARIES, PRIMARIES!)

So...*ahem*...does anyone have any bright ideas about making this possible?

Forget trevor and them. They're bogged down with the blimp and NH right now. If anything, the official campaign could probably come up with an easy auto-draft solution that simply bills your credit card 20 bucks a month or whatever. We do not need - and should not have - any middlemen between our bank accounts and Ron's bank account.

Paul4Prez
12-22-2007, 03:59 PM
It's a great idea, but it isn't exactly new. This might sound familiar:

http://ronpaulmoneybomb.com/

They've been pledging weekly money bombs for quite a while now.

Sey.Naci
12-22-2007, 04:04 PM
okay, i signed up, but please DO NOT SPAM MY EMAIL ADDRESS.From the ronpaulspayday.com (http://www.ronpaulspayday.com/) website:

"Your email addresses will only be used to communicate with you regarding this effort and they will be deleted once this event has ended."

DirtMcGirt
12-22-2007, 04:12 PM
great idea...

techxplosion
12-22-2007, 05:08 PM
bump

InRonWeTrust
12-22-2007, 05:23 PM
I think this is going to need to be coordinated with the campaign, since they actually process the credit cards. Either that, or it's just an honor system thing.

fuzzybekool
12-22-2007, 05:24 PM
bump - Great idea ! Let's make this Friday paycheck idea the Ron Paul movement's official stategy for sustaining the Revolution. Every Friday ! As more and more Americans join the cause, the paycheck gets bigger and bigger. This is a win/win for the movement and frees us up to concentrate on other things.

Nyte
12-22-2007, 05:30 PM
I'm Nyte and I approve of this message.

yongrel
12-22-2007, 05:34 PM
The more I think about Ron Paul's Payday, the more I love it.

InRonWeTrust
12-22-2007, 05:43 PM
The youtube is headed straight to page one:

How long before Huck and the others try to copy this idea??

Vendico
12-22-2007, 05:45 PM
I'm in. The money bomb idea has ran it's course.

DeadtoSin
12-22-2007, 05:48 PM
Best idea I've seen in a long time.

yongrel
12-22-2007, 05:50 PM
This has the potential to be bigger than the money bombs, if it lasts for a good long time.

gb13
12-22-2007, 05:51 PM
This is an excellent idea. This is what we must do.

The campaign has been asking us for steady funding rather than money bombs, anyway.

On top of that, the guy is right: If we fail to break our record ($6mill) with the next money bomb,
THE MEDIA WILL MAKE US LOOK RIDICULOUS, AND WILL USE IT TO SAY THAT PAUL'S SUPPORT IS FADING!!!

q_castic
12-22-2007, 05:53 PM
Bump this thread and idea!

boondoggle
12-22-2007, 05:57 PM
This idea is AWESOME. Maybe sticky this? Someone should make a video or two . . . :)

I really do like this idea, I hope it works. My only problem is that the estimate on the website could be smeared by people doing "mock" pledges.

Noble
12-22-2007, 06:12 PM
This idea is second ONLY to door to door campaigning.

LeVer2k2
12-22-2007, 06:23 PM
It's a great idea, but it isn't exactly new. This might sound familiar:

http://ronpaulmoneybomb.com/

They've been pledging weekly money bombs for quite a while now.

Thanks for mentioning that. As humble as Jesse Elder has been, I wish he would get some recognition for originating the "moneybomb." This idea is definitely great. It's just ironic that everyone is sick of moneybombs and wants a new strategy--that of the original "ronpaulmoneybomb".

szczebrzeszyn
12-22-2007, 06:30 PM
Very good idea, much better than yet another 'huge moneybomb'.

yongrel
12-22-2007, 06:50 PM
bump

voytechs
12-22-2007, 06:58 PM
I like both. But we're already had the $25/week money bomb for a while, and it didn't take off.

He raises a valid concern what if we fail before the super-tuesday. I don't think that would happen, we have increadible strength at these money bombs. Also if you look at the pattern 1.2, 4.2 and 6 that is about 50% on each one. I would expect that next money bomb would bring in around $9mil. Even if we come in at $6mil, all that would mean is that he repeated the same feat a month later, only reinforcing RP's strength. The problem with weekly money bombs, you can probably realistically only hope for $500K, if that much at all. The big money bomb is what motivates people to donate, sometimes a couple of times.

I can do both. I'm tapped out, but my wife isn't.

PS: we just volunteered to be delegates.

skolwulf
12-22-2007, 07:11 PM
I like both. But we're already had the $25/week money bomb for a while, and it didn't take off.

He raises a valid concern what if we fail before the super-tuesday. I don't think that would happen, we have increadible strength at these money bombs. Also if you look at the pattern 1.2, 4.2 and 6 that is about 50% on each one. I would expect that next money bomb would bring in around $9mil. Even if we come in at $6mil, all that would mean is that he repeated the same feat a month later, only reinforcing RP's strength. The problem with weekly money bombs, you can probably realistically only hope for $500K, if that much at all. The big money bomb is what motivates people to donate, sometimes a couple of times.

I can do both. I'm tapped out, but my wife isn't.

PS: we just volunteered to be delegates.

I believe the 25 weekly "moneybombs" didn't take off cause moneybomb got taken over by the big bombs. Moneybomb doesn't mean weekly giving. I'm just attempting to breath new life into this concept. You must agree that I am doing a pretty good job. I wish the ronpaulmoneybomb.com people wouldn't fight me on this. I would like their help with this - our goals are the same, no reason to fight about it.

BTW 1.2, 4.2 and 6 show a curve that is leveling off. 1.2 to 4.2 is 250%growth, 4.2 to 6 is 43% growth. A definite slow in growth rate

francisco
12-22-2007, 07:15 PM
This video is now on Digg 1st page "World & Business", with 1586 Diggs, as "Please stop the money bombs!"

Please add your digg!

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Please_stop_the_money_bombs

raystone
12-22-2007, 07:23 PM
way better than moneybomb !

Cimbri
12-22-2007, 07:38 PM
Let's just keep our donation cycle in phase with our payday's also so none of us are caught short on that day.

DonateTilItHurts
12-22-2007, 07:46 PM
Perfect! I am in full support of the RonPaulPayday concept and will donate faithfully. Where is the website though? By the way, did I mention that I love how brilliant that our grassroots are?

NewEnd
12-22-2007, 07:52 PM
This si the same as the original money bomb idea.....

except that now it has a cooler name... Ron Paul's Payday

And I like it!

agape64
12-22-2007, 07:56 PM
weekly support is definately a better idea. We don't want to just attract attention to our money raising capabilities, but we still want oppurtunities for the networking required by money-bombs to continue. Our new meme / mantra should evolve toward using whatever voice we have to spread the message and demonstrate dedicated and honest work in the physical world ~

Love deepens ~

Jacob

newbitech
12-22-2007, 07:59 PM
I signed up for $25 a day for all the periods.

I like the fact its on paydays, and I like the fact that it only takes 20k hardcore donors to meet the cause.

The youtube was well stated. This is a fresh idea, the site is simple (could use some dress up) and need to be promoted. lets do this!@

I love the idea of a steady consistent stream of donation days and I love the paycheck theme!!!!

DO THIS!

francisco
12-22-2007, 08:01 PM
This si the same as the original money bomb idea.....

except that now it has a cooler name... Ron Paul's Payday

And I like it!

Sometimes all it takes is a different name or marketing concept to enable an unrecognized idea to take off.

yongrel
12-22-2007, 08:05 PM
Sometimes all it takes is a different name or marketing concept to enable an unrecognized idea to take off.

The Warlocks vs. The Grateful Dead

Sey.Naci
12-22-2007, 08:06 PM
Adding ronpaulspayday.com (http://www.ronpaulspayday.com/) to your signature will help promote the site. I've been to many a thread that is intended to promote this or that idea, but the posters have failed to include a link to the supporting website.

Adding the URL to your signature is an easy way to promote this great idea!

skolwulf
12-22-2007, 08:14 PM

Yes this is basically what I did. It happens all the time in the real world. I just hope they ronpaulmoneybomb people don't hold a grudge - my goal is the same as theirs.

francisco
12-22-2007, 08:21 PM
Yes this is basically what I did. It happens all the time in the real world. I just hope they ronpaulmoneybomb people don't hold a grudge - my goal is the same as theirs.

Have you had any discussions with them? I think a collaboration would not only help the concept take off, but also be an object lesson in how people can freely interact to accomplish goals.

francisco
12-22-2007, 08:25 PM
Adding ronpaulspayday.com (http://www.ronpaulspayday.com/) to your signature will help promote the site. I've been to many a thread that is intended to promote this or that idea, but the posters have failed to include a link to the supporting website.

Adding the URL to your signature is an easy way to promote this great idea!

This is a good idea! When you look at my signature line, you'll see that I tried but it didn't show up as a link. Could you tell me and others how to show as a url?

Thanks. (I think I'll add link to the video in my sig as well when I know how).

The Good Doctor
12-22-2007, 08:27 PM
Well, I still think we should have a moneybomb for income tax day!

This new RP Payday thing allows for many smaller donations and you don't have to do them all. This is pretty cool.

Texan4Life
12-22-2007, 08:28 PM
bump

skolwulf
12-22-2007, 08:29 PM
Have you had any discussions with them? I think a collaboration would not only help the concept take off, but also be an object lesson in how people can freely interact to accomplish goals.

I have no problems collaborating with them. I've actually made many post in the forums to that effect. I just left a message on their board on the moneybomb site about this as well.

The Good Doctor
12-22-2007, 08:40 PM
Can we get an widget type html sig thing for this site?

I use these on other boards that I use to help advertise.

yongrel
12-22-2007, 08:50 PM
bump

smtwngrl
12-22-2007, 08:50 PM
1/2 million per week=$6.5 million per quarter

skolwulf
12-22-2007, 09:02 PM
1/2 million per week=$6.5 million per quarter

It's not like the payday is going to be the only money the campaign receives, and I do plan on scaling the goals up if the idea gains alot of traction.

AlisaOR
12-23-2007, 12:32 AM
I like this idea. Maybe add in another money bomb just before super tuesday.

erin moore
12-23-2007, 01:43 AM
bump

VRP08
12-23-2007, 01:59 AM
This sounds great and doable!

911cartoon
12-23-2007, 02:00 AM
I was just about to post this YouTube.. good thing I found it.. lets get everyone behind this... a money bomb in JAN will be less than 6 mil. I thought DEC16 was going to be like 7 or more mil. Even though the money bomb days are really exciting, I agree with this guy. So yeah, we already beat the record, let's do this payday thing.

RP-Republican
12-23-2007, 02:03 AM
I'm up for doing this

techxplosion
12-23-2007, 04:40 AM
bump

JohnnyWrath
12-23-2007, 04:42 AM
great idea.

Nihilist23
12-23-2007, 04:56 AM
Bump.

NerveShocker
12-23-2007, 05:47 AM
We aren't trying to break records right now so these are smart to have. Also, don't forget about www.RonPaulmoneybomb.com too(Weekly Money Bomb is today). That is a site that has been up for a while designed to keep funds coming in weekly between money-bombs. The weekly money-bomb is from 1pm-4pm today!!! I think all of these events working separately from each other will be effective but only the graphs will tell us for sure. You should support all of these (Not necessarily by participating) but if you cannot do all choose which you prefer to participate in if any. If after we try this method out of fund raising and the graphs show it is not effective then we should consider switching back strategies. Until then I like this shift and think and hope it will have positive results. We have switched our strategy and time will tell how it works out.

If you can please support any of these you like the most and all if you're really rich. ;)

www.RonPaulMoneybomb.com

www.RonPaulsPayday.com

www.Donate2008.org

www.RonPaulBlimp.com

Oh and listen to the Ron Paul Radio live and chat for free at www.RonPaulRadio.com

conner_condor
12-23-2007, 06:59 AM
blimp

thoughtbombing
12-23-2007, 07:12 AM
Great idea. Let's sticky this.

Can we get Trevor in on it?

I don't understand why... he's been getting more name recognition than Ron Paul has, and for very little of the actual work.

NerveShocker
12-23-2007, 08:26 AM
Trevor is busy.. I wouldn't say he gets more name recognition than Ron Paul though, lol. We don't need him for every little project anyone can do this. It's just making a web page and its already been created.

Kombaiyashii
12-23-2007, 09:52 AM
It looks as though this idea is fully supported...

What now?

Perhaps to show this idea's fully endorsed by ronpaulforums that this needs it's own sub forum and or sticky.

I also think that the people of this idea and the original moneybomb people should talk and come to a compromise for the greater good.

Then go from there.

yongrel
12-23-2007, 11:55 AM
bump

techxplosion
12-23-2007, 01:08 PM
bump

yongrel
12-23-2007, 01:55 PM
bump

yongrel
12-23-2007, 02:00 PM
can we get this stickied?

InRonWeTrust
12-23-2007, 02:11 PM
sticky it.

Sey.Naci
12-23-2007, 02:14 PM
Ron Paul's Payday needs its own forum under Grassroots Projects.

InRonWeTrust
12-23-2007, 02:15 PM

Good idea.

yongrel
12-23-2007, 02:20 PM
This seems to be getting a ton of support. Can we sticky this please?

yongrel
12-23-2007, 02:37 PM
bump for sticky

InRonWeTrust
12-23-2007, 02:41 PM
do it now, moderators and admins.

bluemarkets
12-23-2007, 02:45 PM
i like this idea .... $25 - $50 a week is doable for me .. I'm in

yongrel
12-23-2007, 02:45 PM
do it now, moderators and admins.

This is too good of an idea to not be stickied.

So far there has been nothing but support for this project. Let's sticky this bugger.

AtomiC
12-23-2007, 02:46 PM
I like the idea but will the money go to Ron Paul himself or will he use it for the campaign?

Because it looks like the address is to his home and I don't want to send him money he can just use for his own benefit. I want to actually donate to the campaign to promote Dr. Ron Paul's cause.

yongrel
12-23-2007, 02:52 PM
I like the idea but will the money go to Ron Paul himself or will he use it for the campaign?

Because it looks like the address is to his home and I don't want to send him money he can just use for his own benefit. I want to actually donate to the campaign to promote Dr. Ron Paul's cause.

It's just a gimmick. The site serves merely as a tally site for people who have pledged to donate to the Ron Paul campaign.

max
12-23-2007, 02:53 PM
BRILLIANT!

I'm in.

The creativity of the grassroots never ceases to amaze me.....the way we run our campaign is actually an great example of why free enterprise is superior to central planning...

with so many minds being free to create new ideas...we just keep coming up with awesome projects...

I'll be pimpin this hard

francisco
12-23-2007, 02:53 PM

+1

max
12-23-2007, 02:55 PM

Oh dear....dude....thats just a marketing tactic...the money goes to ronpaul2008.com as always..

essentially, it's a weekly payday money bomblet that you pledge to...helps people budget and keeps donations steady

Man from La Mancha
12-23-2007, 02:55 PM
Can't we get HQ to have an auto feature for that, then it would be much better than pledges, they will know exactly how much to expect?

yongrel
12-23-2007, 02:56 PM
Can't we get HQ to have an auto feature for that, then it would be much better than pledges, they will know exactly how much to expect?

I think it's probably best that HQ remains distant from this. Just as a precaution. That way, if the founder of the idea turns out to be a purple supremacist or somesuch nonsense, the HQ isn't held responsible.

francisco
12-23-2007, 03:01 PM
Trevor is busy.. I wouldn't say he gets more name recognition than Ron Paul though, lol. We don't need him for every little project anyone can do this. It's just making a web page and its already been created.

Trevor is very busy on the Blimp. It is not good for an individual to spread himself too thin, and the projects will suffer also.

Also, it is not healthy for an organization to be overly dependent on the efforts of a just a few key people. New blood is good! We need lots of leaders concentrating on different projects that they have an emotional and intellectual investment in.

Man from La Mancha
12-23-2007, 03:04 PM
I think it's probably best that HQ remains distant from this. Just as a precaution. That way, if the founder of the idea turns out to be a purple supremacist or somesuch nonsense, the HQ isn't held responsible.

I mean it has nothing to do with project, just convince them to add this auto feature to their own donation page with no link to the grassroots. people can always link to it like they do now to the donation page. I want the convinous of clicking on an amount that I don't have to bother with it again and it is automatically taken from my account like auto bill pay.

francisco
12-23-2007, 03:07 PM

I don't think that there would be anything wrong with the official campaign setting up a provision for periodic automatic donations via credit card, as long as they don't make an unlawful link to the grassroots pledge program.

Automatic periodic payment systems are in widespread use by companies that provide continuing goods & services, like newspaper subscriptions. Other campaigns have set up such systems.

Oliver
12-23-2007, 03:10 PM
can we get this stickied?

sticky it.

Good idea.

bump for sticky

This is too good of an idea to not be stickied.

So far there has been nothing but support for this project. Let's sticky this bugger.

+1

Let's do it!
Okay, who will get his ass off the couch and PM the Admins? :confused: :D

yongrel
12-23-2007, 03:11 PM
I don't think that there would be anything wrong with the official campaign setting up a provision for periodic automatic donations via credit card, as long as they don't make an unlawful link to the grassroots pledge program.

Automatic periodic payment systems are in widespread use by companies that provide continuing goods & services, like newspaper subscriptions. Other campaigns have set up such systems.

Ah, okay. Yeah that makes sense. I'd be game for that.

But until that happens, let's support the Payday!

yongrel
12-23-2007, 03:24 PM

sticky?

how about now?

and now?

:)

francisco
12-23-2007, 03:30 PM
Ah, okay. Yeah that makes sense. I'd be game for that.

But until that happens, let's support the Payday!

We need independent support of this from both the grassroots and the official campaign.

jrich4rpaul
12-23-2007, 03:35 PM
Please put www.RonPaulsPayDay.com in the original post

yongrel
12-23-2007, 03:50 PM
bump for sticky

AtomiC
12-23-2007, 04:08 PM
Sticky icky!!

Sey.Naci
12-23-2007, 04:43 PM
Has anyone sent a request to Admin for Ron Paul's Payday to have its own forum (under Grassroots Projects)? If not, perhaps we need to set the request up as a poll, with the subject heading for the thread:

(Poll) ADMIN - Request forum for Ron Paul's Payday

Nyte
12-23-2007, 04:43 PM
In my sig :D

Myerz
12-23-2007, 04:52 PM
Let's do this.....

werdd
12-23-2007, 04:58 PM
i like this alot, i think its better than trying to top ourselves again, i mean what can we do now weve busted all the records... we just need to get 22 milion so we can beat every republicans raising out of every quarter this year. More is always great but that should be our goal ATM, 22M.

JacobLyles
12-23-2007, 05:23 PM
Reminds me of the original moneybomb. I like it.

Blimp.

techxplosion
12-23-2007, 06:18 PM
bump :D

RP-Republican
12-23-2007, 07:35 PM
bump

techxplosion
12-24-2007, 12:14 AM
bump

traviskicks
12-24-2007, 12:27 AM