PDA

View Full Version : The message is getting out there...

Noodles
07-09-2007, 12:29 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19676021/

Iraq is warning of dire consequences if we withdraw. To me, that means a lot of important people are talking seriously about withdrawing. This tells me that the Republicrats KNOW that the people of this country are rallying around Dr. Paul's message, and that they have to act now. Of course, they will never give credit for the idea to Dr. Paul, but if they don't respond, the people will rise up.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :cool:

cac1963
07-09-2007, 12:36 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19676021/

Iraq is warning of dire consequences if we withdraw. To me, that means a lot of important people are talking seriously about withdrawing. This tells me that the Republicrats KNOW that the people of this country are rallying around Dr. Paul's message, and that they have to act now. Of course, they will never give credit for the idea to Dr. Paul, but if they don't respond, the people will rise up.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. :cool:

Well as dismal as they've been, the Democrats are pushing withdrawal too. They ran their campaigns on it last year. I doubt it's Ron Paul's message that is suddenly reaching the ears of the Iraqi leadership. The pressure is enormous from most of the country, including Ron Paul republicans.

paulitics
07-09-2007, 12:47 PM
We just need a few more GOP senators to question the merits of the war and the stranglehold of the neocons may finally break free. If the sentiment of the prowar in the gop changes from 70% in favor to lets say 55%, than Ron Paul's chances greatly increase, We need to call congress and show support to the gop politicians willing to criticise king george, and pressure the silent ones to speak up. This issue really is key.

Noodles
07-09-2007, 12:49 PM
Yeah, that's why I said Repulicrats. :D
I still stand by my assertion that this is happening now because of Dr. Paul's message. "We the people" are waking up.

nunaem
07-09-2007, 01:11 PM
Yeah, that's why I said Repulicrats. :D
I still stand by my assertion that this is happening now because of Dr. Paul's message. "We the people" are waking up.

We the people voted anti-war by electing democrats in the last election, so we have already woken up, but the democrats lied and are now continuing the war. The establishment is worried now that we are supporting a candidate that is truly against this war.

Bossobass
07-09-2007, 01:38 PM
The civil war scam is just that.

America fought a civil war for 4 years and I can't imagine Great Britain, Spain, France or any other country having attempted an intervention to prevent it.

If it'll take a civil war, so be it. We still have zero business being there, and will only hamper the outcome.

The truth is that America is busy building permanent bases and a huge embassy for a permanent occupation of what used to be Iraq...NOT fighting any sort of war or 'bringing Democracy' to the ME. The neocons, at the behest of Exxon/Chase and BP are taking over the entire ME for total control of the oil.

Civil war schmivil war. I ain't buyin' it. This is just a continuation of the fraud that got us in there in the first place, to keep us there indefinitely.

RP's message has nothing to do with Media Propaganda, and certainly has no influence over it either.

Bosso

Roxi
07-09-2007, 02:26 PM
ok first of all this story was on msnbc, which im not quick to believe ANYTHING msm tells me...
2nd of all our government is giving LOTS of money to Iraq's government (ie we bomb then rebuild)
3rd of all we have NO IDEA what they are saying...can you understand their language? so basically we have to trust the government or msm to be telling us what they are actually saying...the last several videos ive seen with a guy in a beard seemingly of middle eastern descent talking in a language i can't understand with subtitles put there by who knows who and the background looks totally fake like it was edited in

90% of Iraqis polled last month want us the hell out of Iraq...so i dont really believe they are threatening us to stay there

the bush administration probably made this up to scare americans into believing we must stay in Iraq for our safety, thereby making RP and any other anti-war group looking like idiots...I say its BS
jmho