PDA

View Full Version : RawStory covers Ron Paul ABC interview

kjdaugirdas
07-09-2007, 12:27 PM
From Raw Story.com:

"
On Sunday's edition of This Week, ABC's chief Washington correspondent George Stephanopoulos reported on "the long-shot candidates who are lighting up this presidential race:" former Democratic Sen. Mike Gravel and Republican Rep. Ron Paul. While providing both underdogs with prime network coverage, the one-time communications director for President Clinton also told the candidates straight to their faces that he didn't believe either could win.

..."

[story continues at this link] (http://rawstory.com/news/2007/ABC_Stephanopoulos_interviews_Paul_Gravel_on_0709. html)

Bob Cochran
07-09-2007, 01:19 PM
I saw the interview with Gravel. I would love to personally erase that smug "you can't win" grin from Stephanopoulos' face.

It will be soooo precious to see Stephanopoulos' face when Ron Paul wins. I hope he gets his face rubbed in that, big-time.

AZ Libertarian
07-09-2007, 01:45 PM
When GS tolp RP 'It's not going to happen' with that chimpsmirk on his mug, I thought Ron pulled it off quite well. Good interview overall.

zMtLlC
07-09-2007, 02:56 PM
When GS tolp RP 'It's not going to happen' with that chimpsmirk on his mug, I thought Ron pulled it off quite well. Good interview overall.

He should have told him, "You would probably told me the same thing if I would have told you that I would have more money than John McCain."