PDA

View Full Version : Should the Official Campaign Do This?

fireworks_god
12-22-2007, 12:32 PM
I think it would be a good idea if they hired one person to exclusively read these forums. We have tons of great ideas, but I have a feeling they just don't reach the campaign. I don't think they would have to communicate back down, I just think it would be really great if they had someone reading this stuff.

What does everyone think? :)

LandonCook
12-22-2007, 12:58 PM
Id hope they are anyway

Mark
12-22-2007, 01:20 PM
I think it would be a good idea if they hired one person to exclusively read these forums. We have tons of great ideas, but I have a feeling they just don't reach the campaign. I don't think they would have to communicate back down, I just think it would be really great if they had someone reading this stuff.

What does everyone think? :)

Good idea!!

I need a Ron Paul related job. ;)

At least one at this point that would help feed me. Ramen noodles are getting old. :D Though, for sure, better than nothing.

I can pay my bills and eat for $700-$800 a month. I'd work massive hours a month if I could just cover basic living expenses.

Anyone in the grassroots looking for someone to do RP related leg-work for them?

Or, if someone just donated enough to my nonprofit organization on a regular basis,
they could take the donation off of their taxes, and I could pay myself a salary through the nonprofit.

Win Win Win, for them, me, and the campaign.

Also, I've read that campaign peeps read the forum,though, I don't know if they're doing it on a daily basis.

It might behoove the Campaign to receive a brief synopsis of important forum daily ideas/events ect.

Plus other Grassroots sites/forums as well. Even meetup groups.

Probably wouldn't require someone in a full-time position, except perhaps, if the person covered massive amounts of sites.