PDA

View Full Version : WesternWI

crashm1
12-22-2007, 11:40 AM
Anyone in the Hudson or River falls area besides me?

Heather in WI
12-22-2007, 12:37 PM
Have you checked http://ronpaul.meetup.com/ yet? We have lots of people in WI. Not sure about your area off of the top of my head though.

crashm1
12-23-2007, 12:03 AM
Yup checked there. Hudson, River Falls and where I actually live in Ellsworth are all just over the border of MN and WI. There doesn't seem to be much activity here. I picked up some slim jims from the Mpls/ St Paul headquarters today and am going to visit with my neighbors over the next few weeks. The closest meet up groups to me are all on the MN side, Eau Claire or La Crosse are the next closest.

hatefalseweight
12-23-2007, 12:08 AM
The st. croix group is up there ... my home town is rural ellsworth , going up there in a few hours to hit up the family again ... they giggled when i was waving my ron paul signs at them in august, the fundraising should help get there attention. pro-life big with my catholic family, older generation ... younger ones, I'm not sure, more secular, I would think economic concerns big ... i'm going to put a sign up at the corner of 29 and F and my sister's place just south of RF

crashm1
12-23-2007, 12:25 AM
I assumed the St Croix meet up group was just MN. hatefalseweight I and my wife are transplants from Minneapolis, we live kinda halfway between Ellsworth and Hager City.

Dave Pedersen
12-23-2007, 12:28 AM
Osceola here. Heya.

There is a Bayport group but they don't appear to be very active.

pm me if you want

hatefalseweight
12-23-2007, 05:14 PM
few ellsworth , hudson , river falls people

Scott Murphy

Scott Murphy

Dave Byboth

Brad Richard

Location: Hudson, WI"Hello everyone, my name is Brad Richard & I live in Hudson WI. I am a Talk Radio Show Host, Author & Public Speaker. I believe that Ron Paul's message is gaining in popularity & the Libertarian Party has made GREAT progress! Brad Richard "

Blake Fry

I see a hastings group , small

put up some roads signs , hit the church lots during services and put literature in the driver side doors ... good "letters on behalf of ron paul" archive on lew rockwell from various religious groups. a lof of catholics in the area, probably more open to Dr, Paul than protestants.

had to cancel the trip today because of weather.