PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul lovefest on CSPAN right now...

Starks
12-22-2007, 08:31 AM
Every 3rd caller is pimping Ron.

Real_CaGeD
12-22-2007, 08:33 AM
Elderly woman callers for Ron Paul is a great sign.

LibertyEagle
12-22-2007, 08:40 AM
Did this woman just call him, "JAN Paul"?????

TXcarlosTX
12-22-2007, 08:42 AM
haha yeah i heard that

Real_CaGeD
12-22-2007, 08:45 AM
Rush, Hannity and the rest of the R party are not Right wing. Ron Paul is the only Right winger. Ron Paul is the only Conservative.

People are soo dang stupid it makes me sick.

conner_condor
12-22-2007, 08:48 AM
The one guy who was in jail for 5 days and he lost his right to vote. Now that is screwed up. If you pay taxes you should be allowed to vote. That is a good point. If I am not allowed to vote i am not paying state taxes is what these people should do.

trey4sports
12-22-2007, 08:50 AM
"Ron Paul has the best handle on the economy"

Real_CaGeD
12-22-2007, 08:51 AM
The one guy who was in jail for 5 days and he lost his right to vote. Now that is screwed up. If you pay taxes you should be allowed to vote. That is a good point. If I am not allowed to vote i am not paying state taxes is what these people should do.

I am a felon in the state of Georgia, obstruction of a police officer . I cant vote until my 5 year probation is up and then I have to send some forms to the state capital to be "reinstated".:(

krott5333
12-22-2007, 08:53 AM
This older lady is talking about protecting the Constitution from all enemies from foreign and domestic... but she didn't mention any candidate, she just wanted to say "merry christmas"

conner_condor
12-22-2007, 08:54 AM
I am a felon in the state of Georgia, obstruction of a police officer . I cant vote until my 5 year probation is up and then I have to send some forms to the state capital to be "reinstated".:(

Then why should you pay taxes then?

Real_CaGeD
12-22-2007, 08:55 AM

Because they will beat the shit out of me again.

trey4sports
12-22-2007, 08:56 AM
some asshat neo-con called us "paulbearers"

conner_condor
12-22-2007, 08:57 AM
Because they will beat the shit out of me again.

Don't taze me bro.

starless

Ummm... because he still benefits from the services those taxes provide?

Real_CaGeD
Don't taze me bro.

Dont telescopic baton me Dick.

conner_condor
12-22-2007, 08:58 AM
Ummm... because he still benefits from the services those taxes provide?

What services?

Seth M.
12-22-2007, 09:01 AM
I really liked the energy in that last caller.

I really think sometimes its going to be a Paul vs Obama race.

manny229
+100

Man from La Mancha
some asshat neo-con called us "paulbearers"
Cool, I'm bearing for Paul:D

LibertyEagle
12-22-2007, 09:02 AM
Barrack Obama didn't vote against the war. He wasn't even a Senator then, was he?

conner_condor
12-22-2007, 09:03 AM
Dont telescopic baton me Dick.

Hard to prove also when they do that shit. It is getting carried away quite a bit. Actually shit like that has been going on for sometime now. It was all lies until the net got going. People getting smart and recording that shit they do.

SteveMartin
I was on C-SPAN at 6:30 AM this morning, and spoke for a two full minutes about why the Huckleberry comments about Bush, and the Condi's rebuttal of Huck was just a tempest in a tea pot between globalists. I told them the Ron Paul Revolution was going to wash all of that nonsense away. I mentioned that since Huckleberry wrote his article for the CFR, that this now makes it 5 for 5 of the folks who the MSM says are ahead of RP who are now known to have ties to globalist secret societies.

I told them that Ron Paul is the only candidate whose foreign policy is that of the founding fathers, the only candidate with the resources to defeat all 5 corporate candidates, and the only candidate who will put the US interests first, and not kowtow to the U.N.

They let me talk for a full two minutes, and I immediately had two supportive follow up callers in the next ten minutes who also spoke for Ron Paul!

krott5333
"that's irevelant" HAHAHHAHA and he's "running for President"

conner_condor
12-22-2007, 09:04 AM
Barrack Obama didn't vote against the war. He wasn't even a Senator then, was he?

right, he wasn't.

Real_CaGeD
12-22-2007, 09:04 AM
Watch a video of the big Aipac convention they have every year. You will see Oboma there. Now you know why he is where he is.

His wife is Chicago CFR.

Man from La Mancha
12-22-2007, 09:06 AM
I was on C-SPAN at 6:30 AM this morning, and spoke for a two full minutes about why the Huckleberry comments about Bush, and the Condi's rebuttal of Huck was just a tempest in a tea pot between globalists. I told them the Ron Paul Revolution was going to wash all of that nonsense away. I mentioned that since Huckleberry wrote his article for the CFR, that this now makes it 5 for 5 of the folks who the MSM says are ahead of RP who are now known to have ties to globalist secret societies.

I told them that Ron Paul is the only candidate whose foreign policy is that of the founding fathers, the only candidate with the resources to defeat all 5 corporate candidates, and the only candidate who will put the US interests first, and not kowtow to the U.N.

They let me talk for a full two minutes, and I immediately had two supportive follow up callers in the next ten minutes who also spoke for Ron Paul!
FAR OUT!!!:D:D

LibertyEagle
You know, as a woman in her 40s, I'm getting a little tired of being called a Paultard, Paulbearer and other assorted names. I know we shouldn't do this, but it certainly makes me want to make up similar names for them. Like Giuliani fascists, Huckabee hypocrites, MITTens, and the like. :mad:

RPFTW!

I heard that call, that was excellent! Good job

Real_CaGeD
12-22-2007, 09:07 AM
Hard to prove also when they do that shit. It is getting carried away quite a bit. Actually shit like that has been going on for sometime now. It was all lies until the net got going. People getting smart and recording that shit they do.

What are you gonna do about it when 3 cops say one thing and I say they are out of control?

You take 3 months weed eating for the d.o.t. in a work center and 5 years probation when they beat your ass is what you do. Take it to trial and you go to prison.

SteveMartin
12-22-2007, 09:09 AM
I heard that call, that was excellent! Good job

No way! You did?!?

That just gave me chills!!

MooCowzRock
12-22-2007, 09:09 AM

awesome...except for the whole secret societies thing...

RPFTW!
12-22-2007, 09:10 AM
No way! You did?!?

That just gave me chills!!

yup I actually started this thread right after i heard you http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=63294

SteveMartin
12-22-2007, 09:11 AM
yup I actually started this thread right after i heard you http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=63294

Too Cool!

JenHarris
12-22-2007, 09:14 AM
You know, as a woman in her 40s, I'm getting a little tired of being called a Paultard, Paulbearer and other assorted names. I know we shouldn't do this, but it certainly makes me want to make up similar names for them. Like Giuliani fascists, Huckabee hypocrites, MITTens, and the like. :mad:

Well WE (meaning the collective we on this forum) refer to Huckabee as Huckleberry & Huckster, Giuliani is Ghouliana or Julie Annie, Hilary is Hitlary. We have a name for everyone and we are equally as disrespectful of them as they are of us. We cannot point the finger until we quit doing it ourselves.

I know not everyone is doing it, but enough are.

FreeTraveler
12-22-2007, 10:08 AM
awesome...except for the whole secret societies thing...

Word. CFR is not secret, just not talked about. That makes it even scarier, IMHO.

0zzy
12-22-2007, 11:52 AM

So, you talked about, what regular people call, "conspiracy theories", while promoting Ron Paul.

Hrm :|

RPFTW!
12-22-2007, 11:54 AM
it sounded fine, people talk about CFR and such all the time on CSPAN

cero
12-22-2007, 12:12 PM
OMG guys where can I find the UTUBE of tihs?