PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Call Flyer - Post Everywhere

BirdsAreWild
12-22-2007, 07:58 AM
I think that it important that we reach as many people as possible in as many ways as possible. I provided my meetup group with a flyer about the Ron Paul Call. We have a lot of members who are not online and they love this. It provides a tear off section and can be posted in many unique places such as:

Public bathrooms: Sporting events, restaurants, parks, stores, convenience stores, office buildings, airports, bus stations, train stations, hotels, beauty shops, department stores like Kmart, Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot, etc. (especially the Ladies bathrooms on the doors of the stalls. What female would not read something that is right in front of their face while in there?) They won't be taken down too quickly as when they clean the bathrooms they don't generally look on the back of the stall doors.

Public billboards: Grocery stores, gas stations, convenience stores, pet stores, etc. The boards that are provided for people to put a paper up about local for sale, wanted, and service items.

The phone number is not a toll free number but I have had a lot of very good feedback from people in my meetup group who don't have the internet. The older folks especially like this.

Everyone should arm theirself with a roll of scotch tape and some thumbtacks. Print out 20 of these on legal size paper. Just take couple of hours and go plaster this everywhere possible. It is a great way to get everyone in your meetup group involved in and it will reach a lot of people who don't follow politics on the internet.

Another good flyer is one to let people call or contact your meetup group to get a yard sign. Everyone in my group is going to put out 10 - 20 of these in a few days (as soon as we receive our shipment of signs).

You can download these from our meetup page at:

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/1367/files/