PDA

View Full Version : RonPaulMoneyBomb people - Is This True?

FreeTraveler
12-22-2007, 06:12 AM
Did you indeed register and redirect the domain described in this thread?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=60369

If this post is true, this anti-competitive behavior is despicable, and the antithesis of everthing the good doctor stands for. I hope that you can explain your actions immediately, before you are shunned by the community.

skolwulf
12-22-2007, 06:20 AM
Did you indeed register and redirect the domain described in this thread?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=60369

If this post is true, this anti-competitive behavior is despicable, and the antithesis of everthing the good doctor stands for. I hope that you can explain your actions immediately, before you are shunned by the community.

I no longer belive this was the case and retract my allegations. I would however like to open a dialog with them to have the ronpaulpayday.com site redirect to the ronpaulspayday site.

FreeTraveler
12-22-2007, 06:34 AM
Thanks for clearing this up.

bucfish
12-22-2007, 06:38 AM
I am sure but we need to get a complete list of OFFICIAL RP sites together and have direct links from here and the weareronpaul site that is forthcoming. I know we have the ability and the manpower and people with the time online to make it happen!!!

Kombaiyashii
12-22-2007, 06:54 AM
I digged this

http://www.showhistory.com/albinoFULL.jpeg

Mortikhi
12-22-2007, 06:59 AM
I no longer belive this was the case and retract my allegations. I would however like to open a dialog with them to have the ronpaulpayday.com site redirect to the ronpaulspayday site.
Why?

ronpaulmoneybomb.com and ronpaulpayday.com is OWNED by the same person.

A simple WHOIS shows this

Go to godaddy.com
Scroll to the bottom of the page.
Click on the WHOIS link
then type in both addresses.

Same guy.

Eric Nordstrom from New York

Oliver
12-22-2007, 07:03 AM
Why?

ronpaulmoneybomb.com and ronpaulpayday.com is OWNED by the same person.

A simple WHOIS shows this

Go to godaddy.com
Scroll to the bottom of the page.
Click on the WHOIS link
then type in both addresses.

Same guy.

Eric Nordstrom from New York

Are you able to make sense out of this story?
If he (Eric Nordstrom) himself didn't enter the
redirecting URL, who the heck did it?

Mortikhi
12-22-2007, 07:04 AM
He had to have done the redirect. He's the only one that should have access to the domain name (unless he shared login info with someone)

Oliver
12-22-2007, 07:05 AM
He had to have done the redirect. He's the only one that should have access to the domain name (unless he shared login info with someone)

*lol* I know, but curious as I am, I wonder
what on God's green Earth happened here. :D

skolwulf
12-22-2007, 07:07 AM

Its not a matter of the redirect itself, but the timing of it. It's been that way since Early December. My original statement was false about them snatching it out from underneath me.

Mortikhi
12-22-2007, 07:10 AM
Ah ok.

Mortikhi
12-22-2007, 07:11 AM
so you were just a bit too slow on the idea heh

Oliver
12-22-2007, 07:12 AM
Its not a matter of the redirect itself, but the timing of it. It's been that way since Early December. My original statement was false about them snatching it out from underneath me.

*deleted*

But I still have no Idea why Eric Nordstrom registered RONPAULPAYDAY.COM
Are the similar names pure coincidence???

Oliver
12-22-2007, 07:26 AM
*bump*

Oliver
12-22-2007, 07:54 AM
I still have no Idea why Eric Nordstrom registered
RONPAULPAYDAY.COM, while you had the Idea for
the Ron Paul Payday much later and therefore:
registered ronpaulspayday.com later as well.

Are the similar names pure coincidence???
Or what did I miss in that story?

Mortikhi
12-22-2007, 08:01 AM
I think it was coincidence. He came up with it a week or so before skolwulf, if I'm understanding the situation correctly.

Oliver
12-22-2007, 08:08 AM
I think it was coincidence. He came up with it a week or so before skolwulf, if I'm understanding the situation correctly.

That would be a coincide like getting struck by lightning.
Or the Idea wasn't new at all.

skolwulf
12-22-2007, 08:11 AM
That would be a coincide like getting struck by lightning.
Or the Idea wasn't new at all.

I can't say for sure where the payday idea came from, could I have heard it in a passing thread, perhaps, but since I was trying to focus on ideas to bring some of Dr. Paul's ideas to light while at the same time raise money is it little wonder that the concept of payday stuck in my head - but I did almost call it ron paul's paycheck.

Oliver
12-22-2007, 08:15 AM
I can't say for sure where the payday idea came from, could I have heard it in a passing thread, perhaps, but since I was trying to focus on ideas to bring some of Dr. Paul's ideas to light while at the same time raise money is it little wonder that the concept of payday stuck in my head - but I did almost call it ron paul's paycheck.

I have to ask Eric Nordstrom to fully make sense
out of this story. What's his Nick in here?

Man from La Mancha
12-22-2007, 08:19 AM
HQ can add a simple option to their donation page that would allow for an automatic weekly deduction from ones credit, debit card for a certain some of money if they wanted to thus insuring them of a steady supply of money if they where bright enough to do so. Many charities do this.

MichaelD
12-22-2007, 08:20 AM
I think the payday makes alot of sense, however I cannot figure out how to pledge from the website.