PDA

View Full Version : Who's your favorite Coast to Coast AM host?

RPFTW!
12-22-2007, 03:27 AM
Who's your favorite Coast to Coast AM host? Personally I like George Noory, I think he's the most entertaining and has the best radio personality. He is also one of the most friendly towards Ron Paul. Art Bell was a nutter who refused to even consider the 9/11 conspiracy all while totally accepting pure BS from 80% of his guests who were just trying to sell a book. Ian Punnet is ok imho. Rollye James is pretty cool and a John Bircher so very supportive of Ron Paul. George Knapp seems like an ok guy from the few times I've heard him.

noztnac
12-22-2007, 03:29 AM
Is Coast to Coast available as a podcast or can it be downloaded?

RPFTW!
12-22-2007, 03:30 AM
You can listen to it here for free: http://www.khow.com/pages/listen-index.html

Also you can get the podcasts at coasttocoastam.com if you are willing to pay moneys

Solas
12-22-2007, 04:07 AM
I vote Rollye James. Her libertarian principles are evident in just about every conversation. She also openly supports Ron Paul and doesn't hesitate to bring him up.

Benaiah
12-22-2007, 05:36 AM
I liked listening to Art Bell. Why isn't he on anymore? Did something happen?

I haven't listened to the show in like 4 years, but when I do tune in, it's never him.

RPFTW!
12-22-2007, 05:42 AM

I haven't listened to the show in like 4 years, but when I do tune in, it's never him.

A couple years ago he was still doing weekends, I think since then he's sort of retired. (Conspiracy theorists claim he was bought out or something)

InRonWeTrust
12-22-2007, 11:27 AM
Noory?? This is sacrilege!

Art built that show!

specsaregood
10-14-2013, 07:45 AM

Art Bell is back on the air, on sirus radio. His new show is dark matter.
He talks about why he left the air for the first time in depth in this episode, if you are a fan of art it will piss you off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXO9789Ao4E

Love ART!

liberalnurse
10-14-2013, 07:50 AM
Sorry George. I really, really like John B. Wells.

Tod
10-14-2013, 08:01 AM
My first choice would be Wells. Don't think I've ever heard James.

This morning Wells had one of Adam Kokesh's guys on, Anthony Antonello, talking about how everyone needs to support Adam and volunteer their time/money to the cause of freedom.

Kinda pissed me off that Wells said that he was not fully behind what Adam did because "he broke a law". Then in the next breath they were talking about the vets demonstrating at the memorials but Wells did not say that he was not fully behind them because they were breaking a law (trespassing on closed government property). Ssheeshhh!

Icymudpuppy
10-14-2013, 08:03 AM
Space Ghost!